mzyzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mzyzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mzyzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mzyzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mzyzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mzyzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Subacromial bursitis

Bursitis started a month ago. My lateral deltiod felt inflammed. This week (post 1 month) Monday didn't feel anything while warming up my before chest workout. I didng feel pain while performing Dips, decline dumbell presses, flat presses when I started incline press (machine) I felt my lateral deltoid flare up and after flys my lateral deltiod felt pumped as f***. After 30 min I stated to feel pain in my lateral deltiod.
    The workout is the same as the weeks prior while rehabbing my shoulder but I increased the weight 5 pounds each excercise.

Any tips on how to fix the bursitis.I feel my left shoulder is slightly elevated and it is internally rotated.

anonymous
    I had to have part of mine cut out because it calcified.