Registered Perma-bulker StevePT's Avatar
    StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking From N00B Oly Lifter to ???

The past few years my bodybuilding style of training has been inconsistent to put it mildly, fast metabolism and poor diet (lack of food, not too much).

Over the past 3 months I have had a pretty bad bout of depression and anxiety, completely knocked me off from everything, stopped training, lost job, things were generally chit.

I lost around 8kgs BW, for an ecto like me that was bad, at 70kg and 6'1 I went full aushwitz mode and recently things have been on the up, I thought REAL numeric goals for performance would be better for goal setting and so on.

Current BW: 77kg

To track progress this seems to be a good way, I train at a local Oly lifting gym called Bounce which I am lucky to be so close to.

Goals!
    C+J 120kg
    Snatch 90kg
    Front squat 140kg
    IG - skootaloot

Registered Perma-bulker StevePT's Avatar
    StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Monday 8th July

First time ever doing a clean and jerk...

C+J: 5x2+1, 50kg

Clean pull: 3x3, 80kg

Back squat 3x5, 60kg

Hanging leg raises 3x10
    Pullups 3x8

The front squat on the clean felt quite tough, not used to catching a bar so was pausing for a few seconds before driving up, the jerk felt okay just a little strange as the most I have ever put over my head is 60kg on OHP so will definitely need to work on my jerk form, i'm sure plenty of guys here are willing to teach me how to jerk it properly
    IG - skootaloot