EllenRipley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EllenRipley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EllenRipley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EllenRipley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Modified keto diet

Hi! In my country there is a guy who lost 60lbs for 2 years with a keto diet he modified. Now there are over 10 000 ppl following him. I am trying to do it too but not sure how healthy it is.
    It has no breakfast,only lunch and dinner, you eat 5-6times a week meat, 3-4 times fish, eggs, yoghourt etc. Carbs are maximum 20g a day, fruit is forbidden. It's also popular because you don't need sport (which I don't agree with).
    So I work out 3 times per week, 20min weights and 30min cardio. I need to lose at least 10lbs
    I'd be very thankful if you tell me what do you think about this diet
    you are what you eat

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EllenRipley View Post
    Hi! In my country there is a guy who lost 60lbs for 2 years with a keto diet he modified. Now there are over 10 000 ppl following him. I am trying to do it too but not sure how healthy it is.
    It has no breakfast,only lunch and dinner, you eat 5-6times a week meat, 3-4 times fish, eggs, yoghourt etc. Carbs are maximum 20g a day, fruit is forbidden. It's also popular because you don't need sport (which I don't agree with).
    So I work out 3 times per week, 20min weights and 30min cardio. I need to lose at least 10lbs
    I'd be very thankful if you tell me what do you think about this diet
    Does it suit your life, eating style and preferences?

This is the first question you should ask yourself before going on a restrictive type of diet. The reason is you can make your own based on your needs and be as successful.

I agree on doing sports/lifting/activity. There are way too many people who downregulate their energy usage and end up feeling worse for no good reason.
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "

Registered User jthomasofficial's Avatar
    jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jthomasofficial has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you are working out, you need to eat more carbs. It's that simple. These diets tend to work for overweight people that are inactive.

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should lose those 10 pounds fast.

DaveDavit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hmm, wasn't expecting that type of result. Thanks!

kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by jthomasofficial View Post
    If you are working out, you need to eat more carbs. It's that simple. These diets tend to work for overweight people that are inactive.
    Misinformation

Carbohydrates aren't necessary with a well written Ketogenic Diet training program.

The Phosphagen Energy System

Strength, Power, Speed and Hypertrophy on a Ketogenic Diet work when training is maintained in the Phosphagen Energy System.

Kenny Croxdale
    I guarantee it will Never work, if you Never try it.

Marquee007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The 28-Day Keto Challenge is a well-crafted plan that gets you through your first month.

You’re never left to figure things out on your own. Nothing is left to chance...

Our 28-Day Meal Plan guides you every step of the way.

And it’s more than a plan. It’s also a challenge. It’s designed to stretch you... and see what you’re made of.

With our help... you’ll be unstoppable!

Do you want to know more? just PM me..thanks

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ellen Ripley, there is no magic diet. There are a lot of diets that work, they all work differently for different people. I did the keto and went from 255 to 215 then stalled. I started lifting and am up to 225 and my old clothes don't fit anymore.

Find a nutrition, exercise, diet plan that works for Ellen Ripley.

I have a furnished rental house plan with all bills paid. It works where I live. There might be 10 other towns in this country where this housing plan would work. I rent to traveling refinery contractors here for a 2-3 month job. Full house, washer/dryer, full kitchen, cable/wife, etc.