1uisf is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1uisf is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1uisf is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1uisf is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1uisf is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1uisf is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1uisf is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1uisf is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1uisf is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1uisf is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1uisf is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Suggestions on my fasted workouts

Hey folks,

I’ve been in a fitness journey for the last 3 months, results have been pretty positive. Overall 24lb down, body fat from 43s to 35s and around 6 lb up in muscle. I do weight lifting 4 times a week and HIIT cardio workouts twice. I am happy with my results so far, but to share my morning routine to get your opinion.

I wake up at 5:15-5:30am and am usually at the gym between 5:50-6am. The only thing I take is a glass of water and 2500mg of BCAA as soon as I wake up to give enough time for the pills to kick in (I can’t stand the super sweet flavors of BCAA powders). Right after finishing my 60-75 min workout I take two scoops of whey protein while stretching out (still at the gym) and have full breakfast probably 30-60 mins after finishing work out. To be completely honest, I feel good and energized doing this.

Just want to know what do you think? I know some may say if it works why do you care....well really want to maximize results so really look forward to expert opinions .

FYI I have every day overnight oats + 2 eggs for breakfast. 8oz of protein + 2 cup of veggies + 1/2 to 3/4 cup of grains for lunch. Think thin protein bar as snack PM and 8oz of ground turkey or white fish + 1/2 avocado + 2 cups of veggies for dinner, basically the same every day.

Thanks!

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As it's a non-protein timing question, the answer will be it's up to preference and how you perform.

Have you tried other ways of fueling your workouts?

If you have and came to the conclusion that this one makes you perform optimally... then I can't say more than keep at it. If you haven't, then you might want to try different timings or amounts of food to see if you notice improvements .

I personally can't perform at even 60% in a fasted state... even with protein/fat in the system i end up at 80% of my capacity. Bigger amounts of pre-workout carbs, often oats, (1-2 hours before) are more or less essential for my sessions.
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "