CLstr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CLstr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CLstr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CLstr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CLstr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CLstr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CLstr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CLstr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CLstr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CLstr will become famous soon enough. (+50) CLstr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Best sprinting routine for beginner?

I used to do sprinting a lot when i was a kid and i was usually one of the fastest around my school but as i've gotten older i've lost a lot of my speed and i want to try get some of it back. Also i'm starting a cutting phase now too so i think it's the perfect time for me to start doing some sprints but i want to maximize my results so what program would be best suited for me? Just like 8 x 100m sprints and 2 min rest?

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Find a good sized hill. Sprint up it, walk back down. Once you hit the bottom, rest a minute or two then do it again. Once you can't sprint all the way up, go home.

Tatumsid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tatumsid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tatumsid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tatumsid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tatumsid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tatumsid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tatumsid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tatumsid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tatumsid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tatumsid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tatumsid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    And also jumping up and down. Jump up on a step with weights in hand. Then step slowly down. Repeat

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tatumsid View Post
    And also jumping up and down. Jump up on a step with weights in hand. Then step slowly down. Repeat
    No, that is stupid as hell for a sprinter and will only cause sore knees.

AtharavD10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Warm up.
    The harder you run, the more vital it is to warm up your muscles.
    Focus on Posture and Core.
    Run With a Circular Motion.
    Drive Your Arms.
    Shorten Your Stride.
    Kick Butt.
    Breathe.

jacktissue is not very well liked. (-100) jacktissue is not very well liked. (-100) jacktissue is not very well liked. (-100) jacktissue is not very well liked. (-100) jacktissue is not very well liked. (-100) jacktissue is not very well liked. (-100) jacktissue is not very well liked. (-100) jacktissue is not very well liked. (-100) jacktissue is not very well liked. (-100) jacktissue is not very well liked. (-100) jacktissue is not very well liked. (-100)
    warm up warm up for sports