Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rebuilt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Need motivation! Help

Hi all, I’m making a post here because I want to get back on the horse and start being healthy again. I’ve been on a few weight loss journeys; but lately I’m at the heaviest I’ve been ever and I’d like to change that. I’m used to be overweight now so it doesn’t bother me as much, but now I’m at the point where my clothes is too tight and I’m constantly having to pull up my pants to keep them on.
    Can you guys recommend on how I can start getting back into things? I’m 5’10, 260 lbs male. I’m in between careers currently and studying part time as well while I look for a better job opportunity.
    Was working a camp job all summer and managed to lose 10-15 lbs. when I got home I put the weight back on from drinking and eating bad.
    I know how to eat at a caloric deficit, and track my calories: I lost a lot of weight in the past.

Right now, I find I’m getting to comfortable with being out of shape, eating or drinking whatever I want. I’m also highly stressed and tend to stress eat.

Any input of how I can start getting back lean and healthy would be much appreciated.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Count your calories on myfitnesspal.com strictly.
    Eat a 500 calorie deficit per day (use those maintenance calories calculators online to see how much you need to eat)
    Stick to your diet. Avoid unnecessary calories like candy, chocolate, chips, alcohol and soda unless it's diet soda.
    Avoid mostly junk food. Exercise, and do cardio to get in shape.

And yes it's comfortable eating and drinking whatever, but if you want to look good then you have to make sacrifices.
    I'll guarantee you'll feel better physically, look better, feel more confident and enjoy a healthier life style once you become fit and enjoy it more over this ''comfortable'' feeling you have now.
    You can still eat pizza or whatever, but just make it fit in your daily calories. So eat 1 slice instead of an entire pizza. Have a good balance and work hard.

Start by asking yourself if you truly want to make a change. If yes, then sign up for a gym or start a daily bodyweight routine/cardio etc at home or outside.
    And go on a diet.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Registered User rakeshkumar1998's Avatar
    rakeshkumar1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakeshkumar1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakeshkumar1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakeshkumar1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakeshkumar1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakeshkumar1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakeshkumar1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakeshkumar1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakeshkumar1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakeshkumar1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rakeshkumar1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.