Yeadude is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to fill out core and get ride of feminine looking stomach?

so my core has hourglass type figure and looks femine and i looked up the muscle that needs to be filled out more which is called the external oblique. I want to fill out my body more getting rid of the skinny look i have im 6’4 and 180 so im pretty light for my height so im trying to fix that. One of my main insecurities is my body/core so by filling it out and getting rid of the feminine look would br great for me. Any tips or excercises or info i can have? anything would be appreciated.

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Problems like these are often mostly in people's heads. Even if they are not, they vanish after you've grown some muscle and lost some fat.

Do the muscle gain part first. No need for a special routine, just train your entire body using a well known program like Fierce 5.

ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Could you post a photo of your current physique so I can have a look?

If you really want to hit your core and you're a beginner, check out the following exercises;

Lying Leg Raises
    Sideplank
    Plank
    Bicycle Crunches
    Russian Twists

Advanced;

Hanging Leg Raises
    Hanging Knee Raises
    Hanging Windscreen Wipers
    Hanging Oblique Twists
    Cable Crunches
    Sideplank + Plank

You are better off working out your full body though either following a program or just in a general split because majority of the compound exercises work your core anyway but the hanging leg raises hit your obliques the most.
    If you need help, don't hesitate to reach out. Let's have a chat.

Stats;

Height: 5'10
    Weight: 75kg [165lb)

Bench: 100kgx3
    Squat: 110kgx4
    Deadlift: 140kgx1, 110kgx4