RealRalph is on a distinguished road. (+10)

HI, Im new, I need goals, diet tips and workout plan

Hi, this is my first post ever on this forum. I need good workout plan, goals and diet. I have been going to gym for over an year now, Im having like 2 month break because Im working physical sumer job that requires a lot of energy moving stuff in warehouse for 8 hours a day. I gained like 10kg-15kg (22lbs-33lbs) since I started working out, I was skinny and wanted to gain mass. I had some reasons why I gained mass that would not work now. Newbie gains was one of the reasons why I gained a lot of mass and also I grew a bit like 3 cm, that probably had some impact on my mass.

Im 189cm (6'2) and 80kg (176 lbs). I would say im around 15%-18% body fat percentage ( pics will be on end of the post ). I just turned 17 years old.

I would say im not beginner in whole body building thing, but I have never had specific goals, workout plans or diet. I had workout 3 days a week, biceps-back, triceps-chest and shoulders-legs. I always did whatever stimulated my muscles the most. My only goal was to gain mass, but now I really need specific goals. I also need workout plan for reaching those goals. I think I have always had good and balaced diet, I always eat breakfast, and have homemade meals for dinner and lunch with everything I need.

So I would like to look some what like this (first image)
    And to achieve physique like that I would need to be able to do Incline bech press 5 reps x 1.25 of my body weight, pullups x 5 reps with 0.5 my body mass atached, bicep curls x 5 reps of 0.65 of my body weight and shoulder press 5 reps x 0.85 of my body weight

Right now I can bench like 60kg (132lbs)(not incline bench), I can do 5 pullups with my own weight and I have never tried shoulder press, so it seems to be impossible to achive those goals what I just mentioned. But I guess I can try.

So my main question is how to train to achieve those goals? Should I do the whole bulk and cut thing, that sounds complicated. I need good program to achieve this.
    Attached Images

Registered User bschermerhorn92's Avatar
    bschermerhorn92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bschermerhorn92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bschermerhorn92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bschermerhorn92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bschermerhorn92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bschermerhorn92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bschermerhorn92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bschermerhorn92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bschermerhorn92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bschermerhorn92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bschermerhorn92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi!

I'm new to the forum as well, good to have you here!

Some friendly advice, I'd make some big goals and then break them into smaller, more incremental goals and aim for long term stuff. In my opinion, due to your age I would just focus on bulking and strength training. If you focus on strength training for awhile and really develop those connective tissues and start getting some weights added to your exercises, then aim to switch over to a more bodbybuilder-like training style. This is something I always recommend to younger lifters who ask me for advice.

Some program advice for you:

Stick to compound movements (bench, squat, deadlift, overhead press) and make each compound the focus of an entire workout. Example: Monday-Chest. You'd be focused on the bench and your other exercises would be supporting exercises that would benefit your bench press like DB presses, triceps, etc. I'd do some research on some 5x5 programs. I can personally attest that as someone who started out lifting very young, the 5x5 type programs gave me huge results in the strength department which carried over into everything else I ended up doing (sports, bodybuilding, etc.)

Best of luck to you!

DaveDavit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks fellas! Definitely learning a lot from here.