themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight loss too rapid?

Hi all, so I have worked out my TDEE using the calculator in the sticky, i am eating 2400 kcal consisting of 222g protein 109g fat and 132g of carbs. This is a 500 kcal deficit as i am cutting.

It is my first week and I weighed myself today and I have lost about 1kg in 4 days. (I'm aiming to lose no more than 750g a week to preserve muscle)

My question is, is this rapid weight loss due to water weight and will it slow down by the next week or do i need in up my kcal?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Of course it is water weight. Otherwise how do you account for the 7700 calorie deficit in 4 days?

Really, you need to completely disregard the first week - then after that look for a trend over at least a 2 week period.

themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok thank you, i thought as much but thought I'd check