Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Broke up with my GF. Hold me brahs

My (Now EX) GF is from China, though we met when she was on an exchange program and studying in England. We spent the best 6 months together and decided to do LDR until she came back for her masters. In this time I got permission to work in the country so I moved away from my home town using all of the little funds I had saved up and went further down south to be closer to her for when she did come over to study. In a completely new place, working a job that wasn't as described but still doing it all to be closer to this girl.

In this time we would hesitantly discuss our future as we weren't sure what would be happening after her masters.

Recently, we were on a call I mentioned that I might pop the question after the two years of her studies and we could rent a place together and save up some money for a house. This is how the conversation went:

ME: After your two years, I'll probably ask you the big question and we could live together and save up some money for a house
    HER: Heych, how can I marry you when you don't have a house or a car. Are you really gonna have us live in a rented house? Why don't you move to China and find a job here since there are tons of foreigners living here and we can live here because we own a few houses (this didn't hit me as hard when we were on the call, looking back this was a huge red flag)
    ME: I've moved away to be closer to you, getting a car won't be difficult but you have to give me some time for a house. I'm 23 but together I'm sure we can get this done if we saved up.
    HER: No one is going to want to live in a rented house. and don't say that like you're the one making all the sacrifices. I'm moving to England to be closer to you as well even though I hate the country.
    ME: You're not moving anywhere near me. I'll still have to travel hours on end to see you every week. You could have done your masters at a reputable university close to me but you had to do it right at the bottom of the country where I can't afford to move to just yet so please don't tell me you're doing this just for me when education is your top priority (This is something I respect, but making it out like she's doing this solely for me kind of pissed me off)
    Her: We need to break this off before it goes any futher

Now. I understand that her education should take top priority and that she's under no obligation to "Marry me" but I would assume thats the end goal since she's the one who pushed me to move out of my hometown to be closer to her. Talking about kids almost every day fooled me into thinking she was serious about all this. P.S She's still coming to England to study so that argument is dead in the water.

Misc.. I almost posted this on reddit but I'm glad I didn't.. I need to be told to man up and move the F*ck on

BulkingAkaFAT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingAkaFAT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingAkaFAT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingAkaFAT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingAkaFAT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingAkaFAT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingAkaFAT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingAkaFAT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingAkaFAT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingAkaFAT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingAkaFAT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Heych1995 View Post
    My (Now EX) GF is from China, though we met when she was on an exchange program and studying in England. We spent the best 6 months together and decided to do LDR until she came back for her masters. In this time I got permission to work in the country so I moved away from my home town using all of the little funds I had saved up and went further down south to be closer to her for when she did come over to study. In a completely new place, working a job that wasn't as described but still doing it all to be closer to this girl.

In this time we would hesitantly discuss our future as we weren't sure what would be happening after her masters.

Recently, we were on a call I mentioned that I might pop the question after the two years of her studies and we could rent a place together and save up some money for a house. This is how the conversation went:

ME: After your two years, I'll probably ask you the big question and we could live together and save up some money for a house
    HER: Heych, how can I marry you when you don't have a house or a car. Are you really gonna have us live in a rented house? Why don't you move to China and find a job here since there are tons of foreigners living here and we can live here because we own a few houses (this didn't hit me as hard when we were on the call, looking back this was a huge red flag)
    ME: I've moved away to be closer to you, getting a car won't be difficult but you have to give me some time for a house. I'm 23 but together I'm sure we can get this done if we saved up.
    HER: No one is going to want to live in a rented house. and don't say that like you're the one making all the sacrifices. I'm moving to England to be closer to you as well even though I hate the country.
    ME: You're not moving anywhere near me. I'll still have to travel hours on end to see you every week. You could have done your masters at a reputable university close to me but you had to do it right at the bottom of the country where I can't afford to move to just yet so please don't tell me you're doing this just for me when education is your top priority (This is something I respect, but making it out like she's doing this solely for me kind of pissed me off)

Now. I understand that her education should take top priority and that she's under no obligation to "Marry me" but I would assume thats the end goal since she's the one who pushed me to move out of my hometown to be closer to her. Talking about kids almost every day fooled me into thinking she was serious about all this. P.S She's still coming to England to study so that argument is dead in the water.

Misc.. I almost posted this on reddit but I'm glad I didn't.. I need to be told to man up and move the F*ck on
    Pussy. Seems like a 'Princess' mentality - You're going to turn into a Cuck'd Lil Bitch if you stay with her.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*
    *Rugby Crew* - Outside Centre

ChugginBeerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChugginBeerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChugginBeerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChugginBeerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChugginBeerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChugginBeerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChugginBeerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChugginBeerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChugginBeerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChugginBeerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChugginBeerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sounds like reddit is the right place for you brah

Mmjk1500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mmjk1500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mmjk1500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mmjk1500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mmjk1500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mmjk1500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mmjk1500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mmjk1500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mmjk1500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mmjk1500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mmjk1500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We are all self made but only the successful will admit it. -Earl Nightingale

... a man's body is given to him to be trained and brought into subjection, and then used for the protection of the weak, the advancement of all righteous causes, and the subduing of the earth which God has given to the children of men. - Thomas Hughes

HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lmao at falling for a FOB

Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Long distance relationship...not even once.

metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP, your mistake was failing to learn her culture. In China, money is god. What that means is that the man is expected to own a house BEFORE proposing to any woman, because as much as you are marrying her you are in fact marrying her family, and there is an expectation that you are a proven provider.

EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000) EBarbz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just out of curiosity why didn't you want to move to China.
    Not saying its right to move to pick up and move there for a woman. And im not siding with her.
    Just looking at your reasoning.

In the end LTR rarely work out. While I understand woman want a man who can provide a house and a car, there still should be some effort on both people to make it work. If you have a solid plan about saving up, it shouldn't matter to her.
    "I mean I know Im gonna get Got....But ima get mine more than I get Got Doh"-Marshawn Lynch

Made in Detroit

Perfect Height Crew

SLapCHop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLapCHop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLapCHop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLapCHop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLapCHop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLapCHop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLapCHop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLapCHop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLapCHop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLapCHop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SLapCHop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dog im chinese and i wouldnt ever date a fob from china, avoid them like the plague srs. All money worshipping hoes

shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Heych1995 View Post

Sounds like you don't understand the Chinese culture at all bro. I would have been on a plane to China in a heartbeat.

Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh HannoCometh
    I think this is outrageous. I think the United States (of America) should order airstrikes against the People's Republic for this.

Brb ordering airstrikes on the PRC
    Currently raising funds for "Paul 2", sequel to "Paul". Already put down US$10m, looking for like-minded investors/thrill-seekers...

"One day, ginger humans will rule the entire solar system."
    - Quote attributed to HannoCometh (July 2020)
    *Aspiring Sasquatch crew*
    *All-natural-male crew*
    #GingersUnite

Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BulkingAkaFAT View Post
    Pussy. Seems like a 'Princess' mentality - You're going to turn into a Cuck'd Lil Bitch if you stay with her.
    Kinda felt like I already was. She had me by the balls after I moved towns for her, we both knew that.

Originally Posted by HeavyLifter292 View Post
    Lmao at falling for a FOB
    Should never have let is escalate past this, I'm sure thats all she wanted from the start but then she spoke of **** that only gfs do and I fell for it all like an idiot.

Originally Posted by metafour View Post
    OP, your mistake was failing to learn her culture. In China, money is god. What that means is that the man is expected to own a house BEFORE proposing to any woman, because as much as you are marrying her you are in fact marrying her family, and there is an expectation that you are a proven provider.
    If only somebody had told me this earlier smfh.

Originally Posted by EBarbz View Post
    Just out of curiosity why didn't you want to move to China.
    Not saying its right to move to pick up and move there for a woman. And im not siding with her.
    Just looking at your reasoning.

In the end LTR rarely work out. While I understand woman want a man who can provide a house and a car, there still should be some effort on both people to make it work. If you have a solid plan about saving up, it shouldn't matter to her.
    I understand your question.. reason why I didnt want to move to china was because I nearly went broke just moving south of the same country I was in.. its only until recently (3 months ago) that I finally found a job and got back on my feet. I didn't want to risk being broke in a country where the only person I know is my girl and with no money to fall back on in case **** goes south.

Originally Posted by SLapCHop View Post
    dog im chinese and i wouldnt ever date a fob from china, avoid them like the plague srs. All money worshipping hoes
    Her parents owned a factory so moneys not a problem for her.. guess she expected me to be the same..

Ninshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ninshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ninshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ninshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ninshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ninshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ninshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ninshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ninshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ninshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ninshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I see your predicament, and you sacrificed and lost a lot, but take one step back and see her predicament. She has wealth over there, and she'd be leaving wealth for you. She has more to lose than you had lost, so in her mind your sacrifice is miniscule. It's a stupid decision for her to move to UK permanently. But hey man, you still got 2 years to mull this over, and for her to as well. Maybe in those 2 years you could find a high-paying job or get the training and find it by the end of the 2 years. Or you could recoup your funds in the 2 years and move to China with her at the end (dep on how srs you are). If you can do that, you might have a chance. I don't want to break your balls, but I bet saving up and NOT moving closer to her university would have been better for your future with her.
    Goals:

-lose 10-15 more lbs...

02/15/2017: 228
    228-224-218-216-214-210-210-210-210-209
    195-192-189-188-186

got into gradschool!!
    seeing someone~

Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Status is huge in china. It's important to them to marry someone with equal education and equal or better wealth. It's also cultural for the children to look after and provide for their parents, sometimes parents even move in with them.

It would be a black mark on her family if she married someone that on the surface looks unsuccessful and can't provide.

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If that's how the conversation went, I would bet a lot of money that her family has been in her ear about how much of a disaster you are (broke, student) and how much she is sacrificing to be with an ungrateful foreigner. Away from you and back home with her family bitching at her, she had gotten cold feet and was looking for an excuse to break it off.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

miscbrah44 is just really nice. (+1000) miscbrah44 is just really nice. (+1000) miscbrah44 is just really nice. (+1000) miscbrah44 is just really nice. (+1000) miscbrah44 is just really nice. (+1000) miscbrah44 is just really nice. (+1000) miscbrah44 is just really nice. (+1000) miscbrah44 is just really nice. (+1000) miscbrah44 is just really nice. (+1000) miscbrah44 is just really nice. (+1000) miscbrah44 is just really nice. (+1000)
    did not reed but also i phuck an asian

they are super tight , good news is you can get a hotter and younger one

FULL SEND CREW
    JAGERMEISTER' CREW

AKA SHAEMuS

:)

Originally Posted by Altar0 View Post
    Status is huge in china. It's important to them to marry someone with equal education and equal or better wealth. It's also cultural for the children to look after and provide for their parents, sometimes parents even move in with them.

It would be a black mark on her family if she married someone that on the surface looks unsuccessful and can't provide.
    Lmao bro you are so right about this. She would at times call me in the middle of the night asking if we're gonna be rich soon. I guess looking back all of it makes sense.

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    If that's how the conversation went, I would bet a lot of money that her family has been in her ear about how much of a disaster you are (broke, student) and how much she is sacrificing to be with an ungrateful foreigner. Away from you and back home with her family bitching at her, she had gotten cold feet and was looking for an excuse to break it off.
    I have to admit this did happen. She would tell me about this all the time and yeah it definitely felt like she needed an excuse to break things off. I just needed some wisdom from my fellow miscers.

Appreciate every single comment on this thread srs.

UPDATE: Saw some pics of her with some new guy around Beijing.. TOURS OVER BOYOS

socalivin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) socalivin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) socalivin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) socalivin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) socalivin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) socalivin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) socalivin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) socalivin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) socalivin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) socalivin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) socalivin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow u are all so bluepilled

You messed up when u brought the idea of moving together and settling down

You pretty much stated that u have no other options and no life without her

It is the woman who is the one that’s try’s to get u to settle down just look at how many options chad has and any girl would be lucky to end up with it. You own the other hand made yourself look low value