koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Upperbody workout day (structure)

Alright so I've just started a new job and everybody is pretty chill about people going to lunch at midday - a lot of guys even get together during lunch hours and play sports (soccer, basketball, etc.)

My upperbody workout, until now, was split in 2-3 different days (night sessions) but given the uncertainty of being able to go to the gym at lunch, and that fact that I might play sports every now and then with the guys, I want to compress the upperbody workout into a single session for practical reasons.

(Note: my goal is to just have/develop an athletic and healthy body. I do have a leg day everyweek.)

I'm guessing the best solution would be to focus on compound lifts - I was thinking the following:

- bench press
    - Pullups
    - Seated rows
    - Dips
    - Shoulder press
    - Chest flies

Thoughts?
    I don't want to accept this as my prime.

I don't want anything in my life, as it currently is, to be the pinnacle of what it will be.