View Poll Results: DO YOU PLACE YOUR FAITH IN CHRIST ALONE FOR SALVATION BELIEVING HE DIED N ROSE AGAIN?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

19 18.45%
  • NO

45 43.69%
  • I ALREADY PLACED MY FAITH IN CHRIST AND HIS SACRIFICE FOR MY SINS

32 31.07%
  • OTHER

7 6.80%
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000)

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS. IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU COULD EVER DO AND IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Lying, stealing, sex before marriage, pride, hatred, ect. are all sins. Hell is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That’s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already sinned, which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the President can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die. You won’t have to pay for your own sins because Jesus already did that for you. But if you reject the pardon that He offers, you will have to pay for your own sins by going to hell.

3. If you will confess Jesus Christ as Your Lord, place your Faith in Him and Believe in your heart that He died, shed His blood and rose again as a sacrifice for your sins, you will be saved (from hell).

Eph 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus, believing in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and placing your Faith in Him. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven, but your Faith must be in Christ and His sacrifice alone and nothing else, giving your life to Him.

Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Romans 3:25 "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;"

4. You must place your Faith in Jesus Christ believing in your heart that He died and rose again shedding His blood to pay for your sins as a sacrifice to God. If you want to accept Jesus free gift of salvation, or if you have any doubts about whether or not you are going to heaven, Pray this prayer from your heart to God in Faith:

”Dear Lord Jesus I believe that You are the Lord and believe in my heart that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead, shedding your blood as a Sacrifice for my sins. I repent and turn to You as the only way of salvation, I give my life to you, placing my Faith and Trust in You as Lord of my life, Please save me and I thank You for it, in Jesus holy name, Amen.”

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven. Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.
    Last edited by Paddington; 10-01-2019 at 05:43 PM.

Boyguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boyguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boyguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boyguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boyguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boyguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boyguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boyguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boyguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boyguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Boyguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS. IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU COULD EVER DO AND IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Lying, stealing, sex before marriage, pride, hatred, ect. are all sins. Hell is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That’s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already sinned, which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the President can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die. You won’t have to pay for your own sins because Jesus already did that for you. But if you reject the pardon that He offers, you will have to pay for your own sins by going to hell.

3. If you will confess Jesus Christ as Your Lord, place your Faith in Him and Believe in your heart that He died, shed His blood and rose again as a sacrifice for your sins, you will be saved (from hell).

Eph 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus, believing in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and placing your Faith in Him. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven, but your Faith must be in Christ and His sacrifice alone and nothing else, giving your life to Him.

Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Romans 3:25 "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;"

4. You must place your Faith in Jesus Christ believing in your heart that He died and rose again shedding His blood to pay for your sins as a sacrifice to God. If you want to accept Jesus free gift of salvation, or if you have any doubts about whether or not you are going to heaven, Pray this prayer from your heart to God in Faith:

”Dear Lord Jesus I believe that You are the Lord and believe in my heart that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead, shedding your blood for my sins. I accept Your sacrifice for my sins. I repent and turn to You as the only way of salvation, placing my Faith and Trust in You as Lord of my life, Please save me and I thank You for it, in Jesus holy name, Amen.”

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven. Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.
    thank u brah I will follow this advice

Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Boyguy View Post
    thank u brah I will follow this advice
    If you need any advice, please let me know. I am here to help friend.

ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The fuk is this chit?

AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What makes you so certain there is a God? Just curious... I don't really have a solid opinion either way and I'm kinda lost right now in my personal spiritual life
    * Taco Bell crew *

UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank you for sending me to heaven.

Originally Posted by AcetylCoA View Post
    What makes you so certain there is a God? Just curious... I don't really have a solid opinion either way and I'm kinda lost right now in my personal spiritual life
    '

Hi there friend. There are many many reasons that I believe in God. The Bible is the most incredible book in the world if you really understood all of the things in it that point to God, it shows that it must have been inspired by God. On a personal level though, since I placed my faith in Jesus Christ to save me and believed in His blood sacrifice, death and resurrection on the cross, I have felt His presence in a real way in my life. It brings real peace to my heart to know that I am His child. But also, God has spoken to me and directed my life and the circumstances that happened AFTER He spoke to me, coincided with what He said to me. He has also performed real miracles in my family. My cousin almost died in a fire and she saw an angel that told her to go sit by a window. A few minutes later a fireman just happened to be driving by and rescued her. At that same time my grandmother who had been praying for the family heard a voice that told her that there has been a fire and liz and the kids got out ok. The list goes on and on. I can tell you 100% that there is a God and He is the God of the Bible.

Originally Posted by UberBrah View Post
    Thank you for sending me to heaven.
    I can't send you to heaven, only Jesus Christ can. All I can do is point you to Him. He is your Savior. Place your faith in Him and give Him your life. You will never regret it.

2 Timothy 3:16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    there is wisdom in the bible, but there is also some rubbish. The scriptures that imply we are separate or something other than divine and that we need to "say" this or "believe" that to be saved, is rubbish. This is what the church wants you to believe. We are gods. God is us.

Psalm 82:6
    I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
    ...imnoting

x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMAO @ "It only takes a few minutes to get into heaven guise!"

If God existed I'm pretty sure he would require more than minimal effort
    Smack City crew

KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I believe the whole universe is God. Everything is a manifestation of God, you are God, I am God. My dog is God, the tree out my window is God. When you die you dont go to heaven because you never really die. Everything that exists is made of matter and energy. Neither matter nor energy can be created or destroyed. That means that you have always been here and always will be.

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT op tells up how to get a free ticket to heaven

achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

”Dear Lord Jesus I believe that You are the Lord and believe in my heart that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead, shedding your blood for my sins. I accept Your sacrifice for my sins. I repent and turn to You as the only way of salvation, placing my Faith and Trust in You as Lord of my life, Please save me and I thank You for it, in Jesus holy name, Amen.”

Air Force Veteran
    DYEL?
    Lifetime Natty Crew
    MISC Firearm Crew
    Florida Crew
    ****2023 Aesthetics Crew****

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cliffs? I'd rather burn in hell than spend that much time reading.

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post
    there is wisdom in the bible, but there is also some rubbish. The scriptures that imply we are separate or something other than divine and that we need to "say" this or "believe" that to be saved, is rubbish. This is what the church wants you to believe. We are gods. God is us.

Psalm 82:6
    I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
    FALSE. You are ignoring the rest of the Bible and misinterpreting this one verse.

Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You cannot get to heaven by being a good person
    ^from OP.

Place isn’t worth going then. This would be the only requirement if a sane being made a heaven.

I save them bundles BowlingWizard's Avatar
    BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BowlingWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AcetylCoA View Post
    Honestly bro... at the end of the day one can only use his or her personal faith to answer that. I think there is only from personal experience that doesn’t feel like a coincidence.

But the point isn’t to force anyone to convert, it’s to give you the option that if you want to know God, the church and (most) Christians will be welcoming

My two cents however is that putting a block of Scripture text really won’t convince most people, you have to read the book yourself.
    WYSACKY ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡

☺ Positivity crew ☺
    ★ Soft spoken crew ★
    ★ Hiking by myself crew ★
    ★ Day by day crew ★
    ★ Jazz but not smooth jazz crew ★

Mang1er is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mang1er is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mang1er is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mang1er is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mang1er is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mang1er is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mang1er is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mang1er is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mang1er is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mang1er is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mang1er is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    but then who were dinosaurs?

ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have fun in your made up heaven then OP
    Liverpool Football Club ******
    England Football Team *
    2019 Aesthetics Crew

Location: Okinawa, Japan Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs Bodypoints: 'bout 350M because I am a, Chad
    dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If I’m dead, how could I feel pain?

edit: Spot sold to Victoria's Secret angels

Last edited by dizzin9; 04-09-2020 at 08:44 PM.
    We’re all gonna make it.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Originally Posted by Rojoh View Post
    ^from OP.

Place isn’t worth going then. This would be the only requirement if a sane being made a heaven.
    You can't be good enough because you are already a sinner. A perfect person had to suffer so that you could go to heaven. That perfect person was Christ.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can't be good enough because you are already a sinner. A perfect person had to suffer so that you could go to heaven. That perfect person was Christ.
    If he's so perfect why does his book say pi=3?

Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    If he's so perfect why does his book say pi=3?
    It doesnt':

https://creation.com/does-the-bible-say-pi-equals-3

lol u can try to explain it away as an approximation, which would call into question the entire validity of the book btw, or you can look at what the thing said. 30/10=3 bro. If it's a book written by men who took human measurements and made approximations, it is then entirely possible human errors affected other parts of the book as well. There are also many other contradictions in the bible.

Originally Posted by Mang1er View Post
    but then who were dinosaurs?
    Dinosaurs were giant lizards, not birds like the evolutionists claim.

Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    lol u can try to explain it away as an approximation, which would call into question the entire validity of the book btw, or you can look at what the thing said. 30/10=3 bro. If it's a book written by men who took human measurements and made approximations, it is then entirely possible human errors affected other parts of the book as well. There are also many other contradictions in the bible.
    There are zero contradictions in the Bible, but there are some passages that require further investigation. Once investigated, it makes sense.

numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are zero contradictions in the Bible, but there are some passages that require further investigation. Once investigated, it makes sense.
    How does it feel living in la-la land?

The Bible of course littered with blatant contradictions in almost every book. Also, why is this a separate thread than the other one.....same title, separated by like 2 threads on the first page. In that one, you responded that there is "tons of evidence" for God....while listing literally zero. The problem is there just isn't evidence (I mean you would think the point would be faith anyway). You are also denying basic science, and a tip: That will always be a losing battle. You simply can't argue things like the earth is 10,000 years old. You are being brainwashed.

I always think these threads are funny, because the first thing that comes to mind is how someone in an uncontacted tribe would be affected....or, say, a Native American from 600 AD. Lol, zero chance to accept Jesus....zero chance to get into heaven....zero benevolence from God.
    ∫∫ Mathematics crew ∑∑

♫1:2:3:4 Pythagoras crew ♫ ♫ 🧮

Nullius in verba