View Poll Results: DO YOU PLACE YOUR FAITH IN CHRIST ALONE FOR SALVATION BELIEVING HE DIED N ROSE AGAIN?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

19 18.45%
  • NO

45 43.69%
  • I ALREADY PLACED MY FAITH IN CHRIST AND HIS SACRIFICE FOR MY SINS

32 31.07%
  • OTHER

7 6.80%
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    2 Samuel only has 12 verses
    Originally Posted by BrosefMengele View Post
    2 Samuel has TWENTY-FOUR CHAPTERS. Who knows how many VERSES; definitely not TWELVE.
    I said VERSES. Point Paddington.
    12 verses seems like not many verses to fit into 24 chapters. Is that 0.5 verse per chapter?
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    12 verses seems like not many verses to fit into 24 chapters. Is that 0.5 verse per chapter?
    Exactly lol

numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He lost the debate. Logic failed him. The version I was looking at DID only have 12 verses. The bold statements are a RESPONSE to BrosefMengle doing the same thing. Go back and scroll up.

The only check mate is that Jesus Christ is God.
    You cannot be serious. You were obviously wrong and called out rightfully......but he lost the debate? How dishonest can one possibly get? Just LOL. You profess to be a Christian of all religions?

Which Bible are you looking at for 2 Samuel 14 to have only 12 verses? I'll wait....
    ∫∫ Mathematics crew ∑∑

♫1:2:3:4 Pythagoras crew ♫ ♫ 🧮

Nullius in verba

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by numberguy12 View Post
    Which Bible are you looking at for 2 Samuel 14 to have only 12 verses? I'll wait....
    The well known Pulled From OP's Arse version, one of the more venerable of the Bibles.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Okay well I guess that's that

Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes, this is the shema. It's referring to God. The LORD. THE Father. Not Jesus. Adonai not adoni.

That's wrong. God does not have split personalities. You are a "Oneness" not even a trin by the way. Trins would be disgusted by you saying God was talking to other personalities. That's heresy.

Eternal, yes, but not the One God. That is the Father.
    Jehovah is Jesus Christ.

Yes God has 3 personalities. Even YOU said either there are 3 Gods OR God has three personalities. Your second point was correct. You are the one who made it. Do I need to quote you? Jesus Christ is who spoke to Moses on Mt. Sinai. True or False?

Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I said there were only 12 verses in that ONE chapter, but I think you guys need to get a life and move on from that now. It's pretty petty what you're doing. Focus on what's actually important like your eternal salvation through Christ.

I said there were only 12 verses in that ONE chapter
    Why lie when your quote is right there?

Secondly, there is no such verse in the Bible. 2 Samuel only has 12 verses, even if it were, this does not say that man is created in the image of the angels.
    2 Samuel without zero qualification regarding a particular chapter.

You could just say you made a mistake and everyone would move on. But since you want to lie about it, it's worth mentioning. Kind of detracts from the message when the messenger, like a small child, would rather lie in an insultingly obvious manner than admit a simple mistake.

You could just say you made a mistake and everyone would move on. But since you want to lie about it, it's worth mentioning. Kind of detracts from the message when the messenger, like a small child, would rather lie in an insultingly obvious manner than admit..
    42Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
    John 8:34-47

Sirach 20:24-26
    24 A lie is an ugly blot on a man;
    it is continually on the lips of the ignorant.
    25 A thief is preferable to a habitual liar,
    but the lot of both is ruin.
    26 The disposition of a liar brings disgrace,
    and his shame is ever with him.
    Last edited by BrosefMengele; 08-03-2019 at 08:21 PM.

The Father is the God of Jesus....

Romans 15:6
    That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 1:3
    Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

2 Corinthians 11:31
    The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

Ephesians 1:3
    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Ephesians 1:17
    That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Colossians 1:3
    We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you

John 20:17
    17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
    ​​​​​​
     Jesus has a God... does the Father have a God???

Hmm let's check... nope.

You could just say you made a mistake and everyone would move on. But since you want to lie about it, it's worth mentioning. Kind of detracts from the message when the messenger, like a small child, would rather lie in an insultingly obvious manner than admit a simple mistake.
    I meant to say that 2 Samuel chapter 14 only has 12 verses. Get over it already and worry about something important. I didn't lie, I just mistyped.

The Father is the God of Jesus....

Romans 15:6
    That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 1:3
    Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

2 Corinthians 11:31
    The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

Ephesians 1:3
    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Ephesians 1:17
    That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Colossians 1:3
    We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you

John 20:17
    17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
    ​​​​​​
     Jesus has a God... does the Father have a God???

Hmm let's check... nope.
    Yes, Jesus submits to the Father and the Spirit submits to the Son. Three in one. Three personalities in one like you said yourself. It's why the Bible calls Jesus Christ the Everlasting Father and The Mighty God.

You didn't answer my question: Why did the Disciples worship Jesus Christ if He isn't God? Why didn't Jesus rebuke them for it?

I meant to say that 2 Samuel chapter 14 only has 12 verses. Get over it already and worry about something important. I didn't lie, I just mistyped.
    Yeah initially you mistyped and then you lied about it instead of just saying you mistyped. Well, at least you finally admitted it, so congrats I guess.

RedPolo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedPolo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedPolo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedPolo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedPolo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedPolo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedPolo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedPolo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedPolo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedPolo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedPolo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You guys are trying to reason with a person that believes:

I can't be killed.
    You're missing the point. I'm not mortal anymore I am spirit.

Yes, Jesus submits to the Father
    Lol.

First Jesus *is* "the Everlasting Father", now Jesus is "submitting to the Father".

Why does your god have a God?

Lol.

First Jesus *is* "the Everlasting Father", now Jesus is "submitting to the Father".

Why are you afraid to answer the question? Who spoke to Moses on Mt. Sinai? Why did the Disciples worship Jesus Christ if He isn't God? And why didn't Jesus rebuke them for it?

Why are you afraid to answer the question? Who spoke to Moses on Mt. Sinai? Why did the Disciples worship Jesus Christ if He isn't God? And why didn't Jesus rebuke them for it?
    I've answered enough of your questions.

Why does your god have a father?

I've answered enough of your questions.

Why does your god have a father?

Because He is three in one. You can't answer my questions because they prove that Jesus Christ IS God. That's why His disciples worshipped Him and it's why He never rebuked them for it. It's also why Thomas called Him my Lord and my GOD!! Check mate!!

Because He is three in one.
    No scripture actually says that tho. Ball's in your court.

No scripture actually says that tho. Ball's in your court.
    Yes it does, stop lying:

1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

And the ball is still in YOUR court because I asked you some questions and you must be afraid to answer them.

Why did His disciples worship Him and it's why He never rebuked them for it? Why did Thomas call Him my Lord and my GOD!!

Yes it does, stop lying:

1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
    This verse is a fabrication (and you've been shown this MANY times over the years.)

https://bible.org/article/textual-problem-1-john-57-8

This verse is a fabrication (and you've been shown this MANY times over the years.)

https://bible.org/article/textual-problem-1-john-57-8

AGAIN I ASK: Why did His disciples worship Christ and it's why He never rebuked them for it? Why did Thomas call Him my Lord and my GOD!!
    I don't think it's a fabrication. But even if it is, there are plenty of verses to support the Trinity, but you are afraid of them also.

https://www.chick.com/information/ar...er-Manuscripts

AGAIN I ASK: Why did His disciples worship Christ and it's why He never rebuked them for it? Why did Thomas call Him my Lord and my GOD!!
    I don't think it's a fabrication. But even if it is, there are plenty of verses to support the Trinity, but you are afraid of them also.

https://www.chick.com/information/ar...er-Manuscripts
    Obviously, you have no answer because you are in a cult that teaches lies. Believe the Bible. Acknowledge Christ for who He really is. God in the flesh.

bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    people like the OP have a mental illness.

Originally Posted by bertishere View Post

So then what you are saying is that you have checked the facts presented and have come up with a different conclusion? Tell me your reason for your conclusion.

Originally Posted by UberBrah View Post
    Thank you for sending me to heaven.
    Only Jesus Christ can do that. Please read this first post.

Originally Posted by bertishere View Post
    It's not a mental illness to believe the truth, it's a mental illness to reject it because you don't want it to be true.

Archaeologists find evidence of Babylonian conquest of Jerusalem

https://www.wnd.com/2019/08/archaeol...-of-jerusalem/