pergol is on a distinguished road. (+10) pergol is on a distinguished road. (+10) pergol is on a distinguished road. (+10) pergol is on a distinguished road. (+10) pergol is on a distinguished road. (+10) pergol is on a distinguished road. (+10) pergol is on a distinguished road. (+10) pergol is on a distinguished road. (+10) pergol is on a distinguished road. (+10) pergol is on a distinguished road. (+10) pergol is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My fat loss - 10 kg down, more to go

Hello everyone, this is my story.

29 yrs, 203 cm tall. Used to train basketball in high school, I was very fit then, 95-98 kg.
    In college gained a lot of weight, 15 kg in three years, but then I joined a gym and droped from 110 kg to 95 kg in 3.5 months with lots of training and dieting. Unfortunatly I stoped with that, and again packed a lot of weight, but this time it was about 30 kg for the next 8 years (graduated and got a very stressful job). This winter scale showed 125 kg, and it was a time for change (actualy it was long ago, but it finaly hit me).

Started going to gym at March 18th, 4x/week:
    Monday, Thursday - shoulders, back, triceps, abs
    Tuesday, Friday - legs, chest, biceps, abs
    Cardio every workout riding bike (started at 10 minutes, after a month it was 30 minutes).
    After two months droped cardio and added barbell circuites after every workout - 5 series of bent over row, front squat, military press, back squat, push ups.
    Walking everywhere I can, at least from home to work and back (30 min in one way).

Also, changed my diet completly, no more fast food, sugar drinks, snacks, alcohol. Started eating healthy food (yogurt, flax seeds, olive oil, tuna, eggs, salad, quark and skyr cheese, chicken, low fat ham, apples, bananas, almonds, rye bread).

In the next three months I droped 10 kg, and lost about 13 cm in waist size (from 120 cm to 107 cm).

Now, for the summer, I plan to go 2x/week in gym doing full body workouts, and rest od the week play basketball and go swimming.
    I would still watch over my diet, so I hope to lose another 10 kg in the months to follow.

Pics in bodyspace.

Feel free to comment.

Caden1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck man

IvanTheFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    13 cm reduction in waist is an impressive result! good progress so far. do you count calories/macros?
    my fat loss log : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177028471

pergol is on a distinguished road. (+10) pergol is on a distinguished road. (+10) pergol is on a distinguished road. (+10) pergol is on a distinguished road. (+10) pergol is on a distinguished road. (+10) pergol is on a distinguished road. (+10) pergol is on a distinguished road. (+10) pergol is on a distinguished road. (+10) pergol is on a distinguished road. (+10) pergol is on a distinguished road. (+10) pergol is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by IvanTheFat View Post
    13 cm reduction in waist is an impressive result! good progress so far. do you count calories/macros?
    Thx

For the first 2 months I tracked everything.
    It was about 200 P, 200 UH, 60 F, cca 2330 cal. Now I don't track it that rigorousley, just watch on my protein intake, especialy before/after workout.

Saw your log, you are doing a good job too.

Weighted myself today after workout, 114 kg. It is good to see some movement on the scale after 2 weeks (a week of holidays in my country so I didn't go to the gym, and I ate more than I should).

To summarize:
    March 18th - 125 kg - highest in my life
    June 18th - 115 kg
    July 3rd (today) - 114 kg

I'll continue this full body routine 2-3x a week and see how it goes.

These temperatures are killing me.

Last night had a pretty tough workout, I came home exhausted from work, barley made it to the gym. Nearly quit after doing half training, but somehow I forced myself trough it.

Workout looks like this:

5 min bike fir warmup, some stretching
    3x5 back squat
    3x8 millitary press
    3x8 lat machine pull down
    3x5 bench press
    3x30 twists
    3x10 reverse machine flys
    3x8 incline bench press
    3x8 seated cable rows
    3x15 leg raises
    3x8 skull crushers
    3x8 preacher curls
    3x25 back extensions

Today's weight - 113 kg.

Waist is about 105-106 cm. When I started it was 120 cm.

Same full body workout as the last week.

Last 2 days did a little swimming, feels good on the joints. Also on Saturday I went out, and had few whiskeys too much too drink, but at least didnt eat junk food.

Weight in after todays workout - 112 kg. Plan on losing 1kg/week seems to be working. Waist is around 104-105 cm.

Still doing full body routine 3x/week. I am stalling on lifts, but that's probably becouse of caloric deficit. On day off usualy I go to the beach, swimm a little and enjoy the sun.

I started to feel pretty exhausted during the workouts so I lowered the volume. Probably becouse of the heat and constant deficit. But motivation is still high becouse weight is droping and results are noticable. This week weight is 111 kg, and waist is 103 cm. Thats 14 kg and 17 cm down in 4 months.

Workout will bi like this for now:

Squat - 3x5
    Millitary press - 3x8
    Pull up - 5x3
    Dips - 3x8
    Leg raises - 3x12
    Reverse flys - 3x10
    Seated rows - 3x8
    Incline bench press - 3x8
    Twists - 3x30
    Back extensions - 3x25

I knew i couldn't keep this rate of weight loss forever...

Had a week off, from last wednesday to today, and it already shows on scale. Last wednesday had a family reunion, and for the weekend went on camping. Didn't train or diet, so now i have 112 kg and 104.5 cm waist. Maybe thats water weight, but somehow I doubt it.

It is a warning to myself, I need to be more careful.

It's been a month since I last posted here...

I was on vacation for 2 weeks, managed to ruin my diet completley, form 110 to 114 kg. Then when I got back on work things got complicated, almost lost my focus. Fortunatley I didn't abandon workout, still went 2/3 times a week. Last week started dieting again, and now I am back on 110 kg where I was at the beggining of this month. In the next three months I hope to get to 100 kg (99.9 actually). Shouldn't be that much of a problem if I stay on track.

Still on 110 kg. Everything is good mon-fri but on weekends there is something that always distracts me from dieting. I'll try to add walking again, 1h every day, maybe that will help on losing some weight

IvanTheFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pergol View Post
    Still on 110 kg. Everything is good mon-fri but on weekends there is something that always distracts me from dieting. I'll try to add walking again, 1h every day, maybe that will help on losing some weight
    walking always helps me with weight loss, another thing that helps me is strict calories counting.
    good luck with weight loss, don't give up!
    my fat loss log : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177028471

Originally Posted by IvanTheFat View Post
    walking always helps me with weight loss, another thing that helps me is strict calories counting.
    good luck with weight loss, don't give up!
    Walking and counting seems to be working, finally under 110 mark - yesterday after workout scale was on 108.5 kg. Another good thing is that I have small increases in strenght, so I plan to continue working out this way.

Slowed down my progress, right now I have 105 kg. Got bored of all the dieting, and I'm not sure where to go from this point. I'm definteley not lean enough to go on a bulk, but if I lose more weight I think I'll be skinny fat. Maybe to go on a clean bulk for next 3-4 months (thinking about trying 531 BBB) to gain some muscle, and then again on a cut.

UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pergol View Post
    hello everyone, this is my story.

29 yrs, 203 cm tall. Used to train basketball in high school, i was very fit then, 95-98 kg.
    In college gained a lot of weight, 15 kg in three years, but then i joined a gym and droped from 110 kg to 95 kg in 3.5 months with lots of training and dieting. Unfortunatly i stoped with that, and again packed a lot of weight, but this time it was about 30 kg for the next 8 years (graduated and got a very stressful job). This winter scale showed 125 kg, and it was a time for change (actualy it was long ago, but it finaly hit me).

Started going to gym at march 18th, 4x/week:
    Monday, thursday - shoulders, back, triceps, abs
    tuesday, friday - legs, chest, biceps, abs
    cardio every workout riding bike (started at 10 minutes, after a month it was 30 minutes).
    After two months droped cardio and added barbell circuites after every workout - 5 series of bent over row, front squat, military press, back squat, push ups.
    Walking everywhere i can, at least from home to work and back (30 min in one way).

Also, changed my diet completly, no more fast food, sugar drinks, snacks, alcohol. Started eating healthy food (yogurt, flax seeds, olive oil, tuna, eggs, salad, quark and skyr cheese, chicken, low fat ham, apples, bananas, almonds, rye bread).

In the next three months i droped 10 kg, and lost about 13 cm in waist size (from 120 cm to 107 cm).

Now, for the summer, i plan to go 2x/week in gym doing full body workouts, and rest od the week play basketball and go swimming.
    I would still watch over my diet, so i hope to lose another 10 kg in the months to follow.

Pics in bodyspace.

Feel free to comment.
    its really sound good.. Wish you all the best .
    I think keeping slim or even weight loss,
    exercise is necessary i have been doing this and i like the way to wight loss
    not so fast but safty and health
    like jogging hiking light exercise

Here I am again.
    Currently at 108 kg, last week started to go to the gym again after 3 month break because of the covid 19. All my lifts droped a lot, so I decided to go from the begginig, and made a 12 week plan to get back where I was. I hope my health will remain good, and there won't be any problems. Also I hope to lose 9 kg in this 12 weeks, and be under 100 kg first time in 10 years.