LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Weird thing happening with my toes!

So I have a weird thing happening with my toes and I’m reaching out to the readers here in hopes someone knows what’s going on. About a year ago I noticed a slight separation between my 3rd and 4th toes on one of my feet. The toes are literally forming a V. No pain, no swelling, and I don’t remember doing anything different around that time. This spring I noticed the separation had increased. I haven’t ran since 1986 due to multiple surgeries on one knee but walk a lot and I have noticed no pain while walking on pavement. I am a high school teacher and I noticed no pain during my teaching day ether. The only pain I experience is when walking on a trail but it’s not constant and nothing that would send me to a doctor. I did see a doctor though because I want to know what’s going on!

I made an appointment with a sports medicine orthopedist that specializes in feet and ankles. He was a little puzzled because the only time he had seen that type of separation was with a plantar plate tear or a neuroma. After his examination, he couldn’t confirm either. I followed up a few weeks later with a podiatrist that basically had the same conclusion. Both doctors have asked that I return if the pain increases or if the space widens.

Does anyone have any experience with this type thing? I welcome any thoughts and/or comments!