dnanirudh94 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Whey Protein Isolate

Hey people I am looking to change my brand of whey protein. I use GNC Isolate and I have used Dymatize before. Looking to try something different and came acorss many brands and am confused as to which ones to try. Saw ON isolate,musclepharm,BSN isolate,myprotein and many others. However i think BSN has lesser protein ratio per serving with ON being the highest. Any help and advice that anyone can offer? I am pretty open to trying any protein as long as the protein is of high quality and the price is not too high. Thanks

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been using Fitness Labs Whey Isolate Natural Vanilla on and off for years, it's high quality and they place the nutritional profile right on the label and took the soy lecithin as an emulsifier out of it recently and replaced it with sunflower lecithin.

It can be found at the Nutrition Express website, ON is also legit.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BPI Sports ISOHD would be a great choice, its available in a variety of flavors and each serving contains 25 grams of protein
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First question: Why an isolate? Are you lactose intolerant? if not I would suggest going with a quality blend over an isolate. more flavor options and it will save you some $$$ too. I'm sure a few other people will chime in with some great options. I've got a few open tubs now a that I consider very good options. Dymatize, BSN, MT, Optimum & BB.com Signature.
    BS and Virus free

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jeff the Repper View Post
    First question: Why an isolate? Are you lactose intolerant? if not I would suggest going with a quality blend over an isolate. more flavor options and it will save you some $$$ too. I'm sure a few other people will chime in with some great options. I've got a few open tubs now a that I consider very good options. Dymatize, BSN, MT, Optimum & BB.com Signature.
    I recently switched back to isolates, its a better form of protein by a mile
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I used BPI for many years before they raised the price, then I switched to Nutricost. Both are on the “cheaper” end of the spectrum, and just as high quality* as more expensive brands of isolate.

*unless your looking for specific added ingredients, whey isolate is whey isolate.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dnanirudh94 View Post
    Hey people I am looking to change my brand of whey protein. I use GNC Isolate and I have used Dymatize before. Looking to try something different and came acorss many brands and am confused as to which ones to try. Saw ON isolate,musclepharm,BSN isolate,myprotein and many others. However i think BSN has lesser protein ratio per serving with ON being the highest. Any help and advice that anyone can offer? I am pretty open to trying any protein as long as the protein is of high quality and the price is not too high. Thanks
    Why are you looking at isolates?

Which flavors of Dymatize (ISO-100?) did you try? Anything unsatisfactory that is causing you to look elsewhere or just having some ADD? If I wanted isolate (I don't particularly, concentrate is just as good I have no digestion issues with it) I'd probably go for the Dymatize followed by Optimum, then maybe look at BPI and BSN.

I don't give a **** what the protein per serving is necessarily, that's a somewhat arbitrary thing...you can make the serving size whatever you want. I do look at carbs and fat relative to protein content when cutting, but even then it's not really a big deal.

MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What kinds of flavours are you interested in? Coffee Latte has been my exclusive protein for about a year now.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/k...n-isolate.html
    KAGED MUSCLE Lead Company Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/kaged-muscle.html

"But the salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; He is their strength in time of trouble." Psalm 37:39

30/26 • I <3

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jeff the Repper View Post
    Awesome to see us make it to your list

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I recently switched back to isolates, its a better form of protein by a mile
    according to...?

Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    Awesome to see us make it to your list
    long time user, even before dewey... RIP
    BS and Virus free