BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Magnum pre fo - blue shark gummy candy review

First of all, a big shout out to the folks at Magnum for letting me review this preworkout!

Let me start by saying: I am a stim junkie. I've been taking preworkouts for years, I know what I like, when I can take it and how much I need to take. I also know that it shouldn't really matter what it tastes like if it works, but lets face facts: it matters what it tastes like and BGSC tastes greeeeeat. It has a blue raspberry quality, but is also wonderfully sour. If you like sour patch kids, you will love the flavor of this preworkout. I imagine the green apple tastes equally as good (speaking of, if anyone has candied green apple and wants to try blue shark, I'd be more than willing to trade a few scoops!)

As far as performance: it'll definitely get you going. I've tried between 1/2 scoop and like 1 1/4 scoops. I've read other reviews where people have used 2 full scoops - even this stim junkie is a little wary of that. Maybe some day when I have LOTS of time in the gym I will give it a go. For you "two scoopers" out there - is it worth it??

I have shared a few scoops with a coworker and she loves it as well. She's a runner and has used it for running and thoroughly enjoyed it. Again, she says the flavor is amazing and better than anything she's tried from "walmart or the grocery store."

I've even set a few PRs while using PreFO - pressed 105 lb DBs for the first time. I realize you may not be able to attribute that entirely to the preworkout, but PreFO definitely didn't hurt :-)

Mixability is great - no clumping issues - especially when kept in the freezer. This is the first supp I've seen that's recommended that.

PreFO will definitely be in my preworkout rotation from here on out! 10/10

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BenW22 View Post
    First of all, a big shout out to the folks at Magnum for letting me review this preworkout!

Let me start by saying: I am a stim junkie. I've been taking preworkouts for years, I know what I like, when I can take it and how much I need to take. I also know that it shouldn't really matter what it tastes like if it works, but lets face facts: it matters what it tastes like and BGSC tastes greeeeeat. It has a blue raspberry quality, but is also wonderfully sour. If you like sour patch kids, you will love the flavor of this preworkout. I imagine the green apple tastes equally as good (speaking of, if anyone has candied green apple and wants to try blue shark, I'd be more than willing to trade a few scoops!)

As far as performance: it'll definitely get you going. I've tried between 1/2 scoop and like 1 1/4 scoops. I've read other reviews where people have used 2 full scoops - even this stim junkie is a little wary of that. Maybe some day when I have LOTS of time in the gym I will give it a go. For you "two scoopers" out there - is it worth it??

I have shared a few scoops with a coworker and she loves it as well. She's a runner and has used it for running and thoroughly enjoyed it. Again, she says the flavor is amazing and better than anything she's tried from "walmart or the grocery store."

I've even set a few PRs while using PreFO - pressed 105 lb DBs for the first time. I realize you may not be able to attribute that entirely to the preworkout, but PreFO definitely didn't hurt :-)

Mixability is great - no clumping issues - especially when kept in the freezer. This is the first supp I've seen that's recommended that.

PreFO will definitely be in my preworkout rotation from here on out! 10/10
    Finally someone mentioning exactly what the Blue Shark taste like since I've NEVER tried the candy.
    So it's a very sour blue raspberry which sounds good cause for the first time I actually tasted a sour
    gummy strip candy yesterday from someone at work and it tasted just like a blue raspberry PW just
    tart and sour which I really enjoyed.

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Finally someone mentioning exactly what the Blue Shark taste like since I've NEVER tried the candy.
    So it's a very sour blue raspberry which sounds good cause for the first time I actually tasted a sour
    gummy strip candy yesterday from someone at work and it tasted just like a blue raspberry PW just
    tart and sour which I really enjoyed.
    Glad you liked the review! The flavor is definitely on the sour end - not STRONG blue raspberry, but it's there. Either way, it's delicious!

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you for this great review. Glad you really enjoyed the flavor. I've done a scoop of Blue Shark and a scoop of green apple together... lets just say yeah buddy it was delish.

Seems like it really did the trick for you.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Thank you for this great review. Glad you really enjoyed the flavor. I've done a scoop of Blue Shark and a scoop of green apple together... lets just say yeah buddy it was delish.

Seems like it really did the trick for you.
    Yessir, it did. Still loving the taste and frankly, even as a stim junkie, some days I only need a half scoop to get me going. I love when I can make my pre-wrokouts last!