TDRussian is not very well liked. (-100) TDRussian is not very well liked. (-100) TDRussian is not very well liked. (-100) TDRussian is not very well liked. (-100) TDRussian is not very well liked. (-100) TDRussian is not very well liked. (-100) TDRussian is not very well liked. (-100) TDRussian is not very well liked. (-100) TDRussian is not very well liked. (-100) TDRussian is not very well liked. (-100) TDRussian is not very well liked. (-100)

In Need of Personal Trainer

Hey! I am not sure if this is the right place to do it, but I was wondering where I could go to find a good personal trainer? They don't need to be nearby, but if someone like could give me advice as to what work outs to do, and follow my progress that would be awesome.

PTquest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TDRussian View Post
    Hey! I am not sure if this is the right place to do it, but I was wondering where I could go to find a good personal trainer? They don't need to be nearby, but if someone like could give me advice as to what work outs to do, and follow my progress that would be awesome.
    Have you ever considered getting trained online? I'd be willing to skype/train you/provide feedback etc. PM me so we can talk specifics!

Wollfslaweast is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TDRussian View Post
    Hey I offer online training for anywhere $65-125 a month depending on your needs. Create personalized programs with weekly updates and every package I have includes form checks with extensive feedback. Message me if you're interested and want to talk about it more

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What was the reason you asked for a 'good' personal trainer and not just a personal trainer? Using the term 'good' implies there is more to the story.

When you get a DUI, people recommend getting a lawyer. But when you get a divorce, people recommend getting a 'good' lawyer. That is because the difference between standard and good could have lifestyle consequences. What is the reason you need a 'good' personal trainer instead of a mainstream/standard one? Good is expensive... mainstream less so.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.