Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4

Reddit quarantines The_Donald

All leftists have to do is press a button and they will destroy the right:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

Trump needs to start doing something soon but he won't because he doesn't care.
    Republicans are weak men who pretend to be strong

Democrats are strong men who pretend to be weak

topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    holy **** @ those comments

HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm pretty sure the only thing worse than a Trump supporter is a Trump supporter who also happens to be a redditor

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HeavyLifter292 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the only thing worse than a Trump supporter is a Trump supporter who also happens to be a redditor
    Do you always hate those who share different opinions than you?
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500)
    Good. F*ck the_donald and f*ck Reddit and all Reddit homos. The boomers and young civic nationalists on the_donald are just as cancerous as leftists and SJWs

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by IawI View Post
    Good. F*ck the_donald and f*ck Reddit and all Reddit homos. The boomers and young civic nationalists on the_donald are just as cancerous as leftists and SJWs
    What is your favorite neo-nazi forum?

bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    #winning

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is just getting ridiculous.

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP you're a pro-invasion, anti-gun, anti-white, conservative-hating, Obama and Hillary loving leftist lunatic.

Stop making shill threads and posts acting like you're a republican who cares about republican/conservative/right-leaning things.

It was old and boring 3 years ago.

Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post

President Obama's approval rating is now at 52%

Wish we could elect this guy a third time.

Hillary must be SMILING. Trump said Hillary is 4 more years of the same - well, that's good news for Clinton.

LMAO Conservatives BTFO YET AGAIN!
    Good, I hope Trump wins so Hillary will have an easy time in the general. He'll probably win Florida, but lose Ohio anyway.
    Hopefully. I want Hillary to face Trump - easy victory!

And Hillary will have no problems with Trump.
    Hillary Clinton.
    Yes, I am voting for Hillary. Why?
    The fact is, Trump is polling poorly in the state and has been consistently.

That's a fact.

It's such a fact Trump has promised to frickin campaign there. Do you not realize that?

As I said, IGNORE THE PRIMARIES. They no longer happened. Start focusing on the general.

And realize you're now behind. Clinton 2016, u mad? Yeah, u mad.
    I don't think you know how any of this stuff works and quit using so many damned breaks

And Hillary will have no problems with Trump.
    Hillary Clinton.
    No, we were crap under Arnold, but now with Democrats we have risen like a Phoenix.

Jerry Brown has performed a miracle, but is it really? Liberal policies work.
    California's GDP growth is making the USA as a total look like a joke and California is hitting record surpluses.

California has experienced a renaissance due to Jerry Brown and Democrats' policies.

Plus since when do Trumpers care about debt lol? They don't give one dam about it unless they can bash liberals.
    White males are going to keep the FBI busy.

I fear crazy Trump supporting white males more than I ever fear Latinos or blacks.
    Banning the sell of guns period.
    We'll play the slow game.
    We will vote for everyone of your precious gun laws to be removed and there's nothing you can do about it.
    The truth is Trump lost by 3 million votes and relied on low turnout to squeak by wins in the rust belt. As I said, Bush in 2004 did better than Romney did better than Trump in Wisconsin but lost.

Your type of beliefs are dying all over the West. It's over. Accept defeat. Accept that we will vote for gun control measures and there's NOTHING you can do about it.
    I've never even implied that. In fact one of the greatest things to me is how many young whites are super liberal :-).
    Hillary deserves to be Queen
    Originally Posted by Noliberals4
    Trump supporters are going to face defeat and it will be DELICIOUS!
    I love being a liberal
    That's the power of the Queen - the ability to turn adult men into crying babies. It's incredible. It's GLORIOUS! GIRRRRL POWER!
    I am going to enjoy working for immigrant services, helping people naturalize here when Clinton grants amnesty.
    Clinton won by 3 million votes.
    {this post and BS arguments for it repeated in at least 20 threads by nolibs}
    The leftists kicked Nazi ass.
    The Repugs haven't won the popular vote more than ONCE in SEVEN elections.
    IF your ideas are so great why can't you win the popular vote?
    I love how conservatives flip out the second the script is flipped on them.

It's beautiful.
    This is the reason why America sent so many Republicans packing last week. We're tired of hearing your crap.
    Once again, Trump is full of bullcrap. I am just so tired of this guy. Clinton 2016.

Obama makes me proud to be American. They need to repeal the 22nd amendment so Obama can run for a third and fourth term.
    We need more gun control NOW.
    There's simply no reason why someone should be able to own an AR-15 or a pump action shotgun. None.
    Obama is the best President we've had since Teddy Roosevelt next to Bill Clinton.
    Europe hasn't been in a World War since liberals took over. Last time the Right controlled Europe there was ....
    LOL the GOP is completely dead in California.
    You guys are in the minority. We are the majority now. HAHAHHAHAHA!!!
    Right wingers flipped out when they lost the popular vote but when the Democratic candidate has won the popular vote not once, but TWICE in 16 years they tell us "it's the electoral college system her derrr!!").
    When you guys rely on an archaic and stupid system to win elections then it's clear you're on the wrong side of history. If your ideology was worth a damn it would have dominated.
    Lol what? It's always right wingers that start the wars - the American Civil War was also started by right wingers. Leftists are peaceful.
    Notice how Europe gets along now? Better than World War II started by right wingers.
    Clinton - 65.9 million votes
    Trump - 62.9 million
    Republicans are the extreme minority in the USA.
    The fact is, Clinton was the PEOPLE'S choice. The PEOPLE want liberal policies. The PEOPLE have wanted a Democrat President in 6 of the last 7 elections.
    I am voting for Hillary because liberals have won.
    Right-wing people are just too dumb to get into power.
    When California had a Republican governor we got a ton of debt, and our economy was tanking.
    Now with liberal policies California is back better than ever. We voted for tax INCREASES and now our economy is PHENOMENAL - the strongest in the U.S. by far. On the other hand Kansas and Loseriana are struggling and their economy has broken.
    Thank goodness we kicked those idiotic Republicans out. What doomed California was endorsing privatization, deregulation, reductions in government spending, eschewing subsidies, minimal government interference in business, and a tax system that favored the wealthy.
    California had enough, and now we are back from the brink. California had the worst bond rating in the country in 2011 under Republican rule - but now it has been great. California for the first time in decades is now seen as a safe bet for investors. This is despite California being minority-majority and having the most illegals by far compared to any other state.
    If we want prosperity we need to follow California's example - tax the rich more, help undocumented persons more, and more government spending.
    from - THREAD: 'God I love being a liberal - California's comeback' https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=172472883

[8-22-2016]

No problem, man. A lot of people are now seeing what Trump is really all about. I get at least one PM a week thanking me for showing them the light. On other websites I have switched at least 60 people - half from swing states.
    If I even changed one Trump supporter to Clinton, I feel I have done my duty.

lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucairv is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No big loss. People on reddit in general are fat gross neckbeards and The_Donald posters are no different.

They overwhelmingly support "capitalism/free markets", "private ownership", and "citizens rights" until a capitalist privately owned company like reddit decides to regulate them on the company platform. Then all the sudden they are living under authoritarianism and fascist leftist rule. LOL

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ^^^ reported for spamming

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im not a redditor, someone explain what a quarantine does
    MIKE TYSON: "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you'll enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"

"I'll f**k you till you love me f**got!"

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Insert Reddit gold pic of neck beard

I went to Reddit wallstreet bets bc I'm a Sr financial analyst one of my clients mentioned it..it's full of millineeals getting fleeced on options contracts..I laughed did a 720 and felt sorry that autism is now just idiots thinking they know something when they lose they cry..just like student loan debt...Monica please..I'll take your easy money

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As long as OP continues to daily troll and spam this forum with shilling(and it is by definition real shilling because he's playing a game pretending to be something he's not) then I will post that.

He continue to makes posts and threads like he's a 'concerned one of us' conservative/right-leaning/pro-stopping the invasion/pro-gun etc just trying to show us the right way ..... while in other posts and threads he shows his true colors as a leftist lunatic. It's absolutely unacceptable.

It's either paid shilling, hardcore trolling the forum to cause trouble, or mental illness.

I think most regulars on the forum, or all sides and types, agree that it should have been warned against and eventually banned 3 years ago. No other forum on the net would allow it.

OP if you'll stop pretending on frequent occasions to be 'just one of you guys'/conservative/right-leaning/anti-invasion/Republican ... 'trying to warn us that we're following the wrong leaders' then I'll gladly stop posting that copypasta.

It's obvious where your real allegiances are, and that's on the leftist/pro-invasion/anti-gun/Dem/etc side, so just stop it.

There's no way to have a normal discussion with someone doing that.
    Last edited by LukeLissen; 06-26-2019 at 12:17 PM.

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PowersKenny View Post
    Insert Reddit gold pic of neck beard

I went to Reddit wallstreet bets bc I'm a Sr financial analyst one of my clients mentioned it..it's full of millineeals getting fleeced on options contracts..I laughed did a 720 and felt sorry that autism is now just idiots thinking they know something when they lose they cry..just like student loan debt...Monica please..I'll take your easy money
    Senior financial analyst frauding about being an expert on derivatives lol.

Ok, bruh.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lucairv View Post
    No big loss. People on reddit in general are fat gross neckbeards and The_Donald posters are no different.

They overwhelmingly support "capitalism/free markets", "private ownership", and "citizens rights" until a capitalist privately owned company like reddit decides to regulate them on the company platform. Then all the sudden they are living under authoritarianism and fascist leftist rule. LOL
    Honestly, that seems to be almost every right winger on the misc too.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    this authoritarian is behind it

China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That forum can disappear and the right will be unaffected in a significant way.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lib Tech companies scared cause they know trump has 2020 locked down
    Per google, “doing everything they can to stop it”
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4
    Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    I disagree. It was a huge deal and Trump has used a lot of its memes on Twitter.

It had a ton of influence online.

Eatin ass and takin names Blasting's Avatar
    Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Even before they did this, Google was making TheDonald hard to find. I’d occasionally visit it when something big occurred and if you google “reddit thedonald” you’d think it’d be the first link (seeing as “reddit + anything else it is) but nope. It used to be on page 2 of Google and last time I checked I couldn’t find it after 5 pages.

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    this. reddit is just a circle jerk for virtue signaling and upvotes
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500)
    I disagree. It was a huge deal and Trump has used a lot of its memes on Twitter.

It had a ton of influence online.
    Lmao if you think the_donald is the source of those memes.

Lmao if you think it’s nothing more than a bunch of boomers circle jerking who would vote R no matter who was the candidate.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Blasting View Post
    Even before they did this, Google was making TheDonald hard to find. I’d occasionally visit it when something big occurred and if you google “reddit thedonald” you’d think it’d be the first link (seeing as “reddit + anything else it is) but nope. It used to be on page 2 of Google and last time I checked I couldn’t find it after 5 pages.
    They're a private company and it's their rules! Make your own trillion dollar global search engine you statist!!

The_Cuckhold is cancerous but nothing like as bad as lispy Maza and his cohorts

DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's actually advertisers demanding content regulation to appeal to as many people as possible cause revenue and chit.

But *******s ITT will still defend capitalism anyway.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But R/Politics, a left wing sub Reddit that calls for violence is still allowed to stay up...hmmmmm.
    In Hoots We Trust.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by badreligion View Post
    But R/Politics, a left wing sub Reddit that calls for violence is still allowed to stay up...hmmmmm.
    how else will ANTIFA be able to plan
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good, **** them.
    bbsitum crew*

Originally Posted by IawI View Post
    Lmao if you think the_donald is the source of those memes.

Lmao if you think it’s nothing more than a bunch of boomers circle jerking who would vote R no matter who was the candidate.
    Trump also posted on there quite a few times.

It had a lot more influence than you think.

stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    this authoritarian is behind it

derp. this country was founded on violence. if limp dicks like this were in control back then we would still be part of england. violence is usually bad, sometimes good, and at times outright necessary.
    O|||||||O

white supremacist