ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Ayyy's review he was about a week late on because he's a forgetful creature

So here's the low down on BB.com's new signature series products I was able to try

Double Chocolate Chunk protein bar

10/10, ive tried every protein bar money can buy and consider myself a protein bar connoisseur at this point. This is legit the best <250 cal protein bar i've had. It has the consistency of a brownie and actually tastes like chocolate which is where most protein bars fall short. Texture alone makes this a 10/10 but actually tasting like a chocolate is rare, especially for any that aren't 500cal "meal replacement" bars. Will legitimately be recommending these to people that ask me about the best ones I've had.

Will give the warning that it contains chicory root which if you aren't aware will make your stomach it's bitch if you eat too much (>3 bars in one go).

Signature series Blue Raspberry BCAAs

Let me preface with I don't buy BCAA's because i'm not a fan of the taste and i've only tried a handful of brands to compare. This taste like BCAAs (doubt it's avoidable) so for me the taste is drinkablebutnotenjoyable/10. They do mix incredibly well and because I'm not a fan of the taste I was able to get them to mix just using a knife to stir it into about 8oz's of water (which is impressive in comparison to the other most popular brand available)

Citrulline

tastes like citrulline, my advice for anyone starting to buy powdered supps is to just eat it don't mix it in water because citrulline is far from an enjoyable taste. That said easy to eat, tastes like citrulline and one container has a much larger amount in comparison to others available for the price. From past experience don't expect to take this and see veins pop out from nowhere and a pump that rips your skin, it's benefit is it's ability to increase work capacity and recovery time. Not advising this is safe but personally i take about 6-10g's to get the benefits.
    Official LTC representative

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also give the bars a 10/10 !!