omoruwijromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omoruwijromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omoruwijromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omoruwijromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omoruwijromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omoruwijromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omoruwijromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omoruwijromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omoruwijromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omoruwijromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omoruwijromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulk at 18% bf? Skinny fat

I feel like wasting my time when cutting. I look ridiculously skinny

climbrunlift is just really nice. (+1000) climbrunlift is just really nice. (+1000) climbrunlift is just really nice. (+1000) climbrunlift is just really nice. (+1000) climbrunlift is just really nice. (+1000) climbrunlift is just really nice. (+1000) climbrunlift is just really nice. (+1000) climbrunlift is just really nice. (+1000) climbrunlift is just really nice. (+1000) climbrunlift is just really nice. (+1000) climbrunlift is just really nice. (+1000)
    post pics please

omoruwijromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omoruwijromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omoruwijromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omoruwijromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omoruwijromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omoruwijromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omoruwijromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omoruwijromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omoruwijromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omoruwijromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omoruwijromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by climbrunlift View Post
    post pics please
    Posted on myspace

I might even have a lower body fat percentage but i hold a lot of fat in my lower belly. Used to be kinda fat during high school days thats why i still have stretch marks

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lets start off with the good news you aren't skinny fat so forget that.

IMHO you look pretty good you are just in that zone where you can't see full definition especially abdominals so feel you lack muscle. The answer is you just have underestimated how much fat you actually have, don't worry we all do it.

This is how it works usually when cutting and bulking for most people:-

Cut and look small in a shirt but good out of one.

Bulk and look good in a shirt but not so good out of it.

Pick your poison and run with it. I personally think you could cut more and still look pretty good.

What is your height and weight not that it matters really just out of curiosity, the mirror is what matters.....

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat close to maintenance and hit some heavy weights.

Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    Lets start off with the good news you aren't skinny fat so forget that.

IMHO you look pretty good you are just in that zone where you can't see full definition especially abdominals so feel you lack muscle. The answer is you just have underestimated how much fat you actually have, don't worry we all do it.

This is how it works usually when cutting and bulking for most people:-

Cut and look small in a shirt but good out of one.

Bulk and look good in a shirt but not so good out of it.

Pick your poison and run with it. I personally think you could cut more and still look pretty good.

What is your height and weight not that it matters really just out of curiosity, the mirror is what matters.....
    Well to be honest I’d like to go on bulk for 6-7 months but im afraid im gonna look bad im the mirror.

179cm, 80kg

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by omoruwijromo View Post
    Well to be honest I’d like to go on bulk for 6-7 months but im afraid im gonna look bad im the mirror.

179cm, 80kg
    Well if you want to bulk then below is the answer.

Originally Posted by BS57 View Post
    Eat close to maintenance and hit some heavy weights.
    You are right in the middle of going either way and that choice is yours if you want to bulk then only increase calories by the smallest amount (100-200) or work out at maintenance and only increase calories when you can no longer progress at the gym (can no longer lift more weight/ handle more volume). That way fat gains will be at the minimum whilst building muscle.

Like I said the choice is yours but I wouldn't be too worried either way you aren't fat one bit nor do you look small and skinny. Some people may say you look small but just ignore it and do what you want, as an example I am 6ft 2 and the near enough the same weight as you in my avi pic so I'm skinny as hell to most peoples view of 6ft+ individuals but I feel lean and look OK on most days.

Well if you want to bulk then below is the answer.

You are right in the middle of going either way and that choice is yours if you want to bulk then only increase calories by the smallest amount (100-200) or work out at maintenance and only increase calories when you can no longer progress at the gym (can no longer lift more weight/ handle more volume). That way fat gains will be at the minimum whilst building muscle.

Like I said the choice is yours but I wouldn't be too worried either way you aren't fat one bit nor do you look small and skinny. Some people may say you look small but just ignore it and do what you want, as an example I am 6ft 2 and the near enough the same weight as you in my avi pic so I'm skinny as hell to most peoples view of 6ft+ individuals but I feel lean and look OK on most days.
    I get your point bro. I think Ima start bulking with a small surplus and see how it goes

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its all part of the process. Your current physique is not the final goal, its just a means to an end. I'm currently in a similar spot in that I'm carrying more fat that I want, but I'm I the middle of a bulk so I'll fix it in about 6 months when I'm done. Meanwhile, I look big in a shirt so I'm OK with that.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

179cm, 80kg
    I'd say cut first. Probably at least 6 kg of fat to lose.

What is your lifting program?

Originally Posted by mrpb View Post
    i'd say cut first. Probably at least 6 kg of fat to lose.

What is your lifting program?
    p/p/l

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    p/p/l
    6 days a week?

Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    6 days a week?
    Push
    Pull
    Legs
    Off
    Push
    Pull
    Off

Push
    Pull
    Legs
    Off
    Push
    Pull
    Off
    Ok. If you're getting consistently stronger in the medium rep ranges it will work.

Push
    Pull
    Legs
    Off
    Push
    Pull
    Off
    Why legs only once a week?

Also do you have a full breakdown of your training as this is just a split not a workout program.

Reps, sets, progression? Major lift intensity e.g. 5rm, 8rm etc

Why legs only once a week?

Also do you have a full breakdown of your training as this is just a split not a workout program.

Reps, sets, progression? Major lift intensity e.g. 5rm, 8rm etc
    Legs once cause i wanna train 5 times a week. My bench succs.
    Deadlift I do 3x5 at 308lbs
    Squats 5x5 at 200lbs
    Bench 5x5 at 180lbs

Also can you tell like whats my body fat percentage?

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd cut until you are under 15% and then bulk with a small/moderate surplus. That way when you have to cut again you don't have nearly as far to go.

Legs once cause i wanna train 5 times a week. My bench succs.
    Deadlift I do 3x5 at 308lbs
    Squats 5x5 at 200lbs
    Bench 5x5 at 180lbs
    Quite a big difference between your squat and your other lifts generally squat should be a lot stronger then bench. If you want to do 5 days a week I would personally run U/L + P/P/L. I am always keen to hit legs 2x a week.

Did you design your own plan or have you got a designed program off the internet?

If you have been progressing on your current program then there is really no need to change program I am just curious and feel its optimal to hit legs twice a week so food for thought. These two I think do quite well if interested:-

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=172565211 - Viking Bare Bones - the 5 day one.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1267226191 - Fierce 5.

Your in the range of early intermediate in my opinion except maybe your squat being a tad low. So upper/lower or U/L + P/P/L split would probably be best with double progression.

Edit:- Bf estimate - can't see your legs nor a back pic but as you have definition of the rib cage and shoulder definition so I would agree with your estimate actually around 18%.

I found the routine online and made a few changes. I like the upper lower ppl you mentioned

I found the routine online and made a few changes. I like the upper lower ppl you mentioned
    Well if you can incorporate upper lower ppl into your workout program it will be beneficial and should help raise up your squat a bit. If not then you could try one of the programs I have listed if the exercises are similar no harm should be done really.

Well if you can incorporate upper lower ppl into your workout program it will be beneficial and should help raise up your squat a bit. If not then you could try one of the programs I have listed if the exercises are similar no harm should be done really.
    Whats the recommended rest period between sets and when changing exercises?

jstar0787 is not very helpful. (-500) jstar0787 is not very helpful. (-500) jstar0787 is not very helpful. (-500) jstar0787 is not very helpful. (-500) jstar0787 is not very helpful. (-500) jstar0787 is not very helpful. (-500) jstar0787 is not very helpful. (-500) jstar0787 is not very helpful. (-500) jstar0787 is not very helpful. (-500) jstar0787 is not very helpful. (-500) jstar0787 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Looking at your pics I’d say you got biggorexia

U got a ton of muscle if u cut you would look jacked

Originally Posted by jstar0787 View Post
    Looking at your pics I’d say you got biggorexia

U got a ton of muscle if u cut you would look jacked
    Nah I need to get my lifts up

Tierjunge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tierjunge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tierjunge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tierjunge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tierjunge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tierjunge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tierjunge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tierjunge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tierjunge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tierjunge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tierjunge is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cut down to about 13% bf then bulk up again slowly.