Mindlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mindlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mindlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mindlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mindlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mindlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mindlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mindlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mindlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mindlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mindlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Nutrition befor & after Boiling meat

Does change nutrtions(calories especialy) in Meat after Boiling?

I have had 330g of raw beef chunk after Boiling IT has 185g. My queation is: does have that 185g more or less calories, protein and fat?

330g raw = 1766 kj, 68 protein, 15 fat
    330 =185
    185g boiled = 1766kj, 68, protein, 15 fat???

And does IT work samé way for chicken breast? And other type of meats? In talking About boiling in water only.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it has the same amount of calories. i like to look at the raw/uncooked values, they feel more "standard" to me.

so you have 100g of raw chicken breast and it contains 105 calories. you cook it without adding anything, and let's say it weighs 70g now. that piece of chicken still contains the same 105 calories.

pay attention when you make rice or pasta though, they absorb water so 100g of raw rice is NOT the same as 100g of cooked rice... damn i feel weird typing this

Mindlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mindlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mindlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mindlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mindlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mindlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mindlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mindlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mindlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mindlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mindlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    And what About fatty meats like beef? I noticed that beef shank lost some fats after Boiling (cuz of ""oil" in pot) that means IT May have less calories

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    why THE **** are you boiling meat?
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mindlifter View Post
    And what About fatty meats like beef? I noticed that beef shank lost some fats after Boiling (cuz of ""oil" in pot) that means IT May have less calories
    yeah i think it may have a bit less calories, but a small miscalculation won't make a difference. i've don't know anything about boiling meat/chicken though so don't trust me