trapset is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Looking for online trainers

Hello,

I'm looking for a reputable online trainer to help me reach my fitness goals. I have looked around on Google and I'm trying to find a way to find good online trainers. What I'm looking for is to tell a trainer my fitness goals and have them develop a fitness program and preferably also a basic nutrition plan to follow. Basically I want someone to tell me, do these workouts and eat these foods and you'll look like this or have "X" level of fitness (based off a PT test). I have been working out and dieting/meal prepping for years, I'm just looking for that extra push to get where I want. I appreciate any input or advice.

Thanks

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    What's your goals?

mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000) mcknzAlex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Will it be better if you just download some app or watch YT videos?

KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mcknzAlex View Post
    Will it be better if you just download some app or watch YT videos?
    At this moment, this site has 17,533,267 members.

Do you see 17,533,267 jacked people on the streets?

Most people need personal help to achieve their goals. In principle, you can get the equivalent of a $200,000 university education with $1.50 in late library fees. But how many people do? Most people need a system, a structure, some guidance in person.

My goals are to just be as conditioned as possible yet still maintain muscle. An example of a specific goal would be to run a mile and a half in under 12 minutes. Also to shed some fat while keeping some of the bulk (yes I know this is one of the most difficult love/hate relationships).

What's the timeframe on these goals? Easier to maintain muscle and drop fat if you're willing to take time to do it. If you want it in 30 days, well then you're going to lose muscle.

Over the next few months just for the immediate goals for running but just looking for an overall plan for over time to get to that goal of losing fat but not muscle in the most efficient timeline possible.

They sound like reasonable and attainable goals, depending on your current condition and injury history. I, or a dozen other online trainers could handle that for you.

Cavalerium is a complete loser! (-2000) Cavalerium is a complete loser! (-2000) Cavalerium is a complete loser! (-2000) Cavalerium is a complete loser! (-2000) Cavalerium is a complete loser! (-2000) Cavalerium is a complete loser! (-2000) Cavalerium is a complete loser! (-2000) Cavalerium is a complete loser! (-2000) Cavalerium is a complete loser! (-2000) Cavalerium is a complete loser! (-2000) Cavalerium is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Well, initially you can create your own app and sell it about online trainers. Just for the success of knowledge you should to prepare all information about it. For starters, just read books and start practicing. Then in the future, make some order for development software or mobile app. Here's an example of one of development companies https://clockwise.software/!

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    In principle, you can get the equivalent of a $200,000 university education with $1.50 in late library fees. But how many people do? Most people need a system, a structure, some guidance in person.
    Although true, the reason people don't get a university education at home is because without a piece of paper saying you graduated, you won't get hired.
    The internet is legit full of great information, however if someone wants and can afford personal guidance then there's definitely nothing wrong with that.
    Cobra Kai never dies!