Lilyboland is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilyboland is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilyboland is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilyboland is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilyboland is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilyboland is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilyboland is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilyboland is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilyboland is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilyboland is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lilyboland is on a distinguished road. (+10)

When to switch prgrams and deadlift form?

I got great help from here last time asking for program recommendations so I thought I'd come here again.

I've been running the fierce 5 upper/lower for 7 weeks now, minus an wrist injury which set me back a month. I'm feeling good on it so far. Some lifts are progressing more than others, but I think that is to be expected?

But there's one lift that confuses me - Lat Pulldown. I haven't been able to progress pass the weight increase on 3rd week. But, in this time frame, my bodyweight pull up has gone from unable to move from the starting position at all to doing 2 clean, full stretch at the bottom, no swing pullups. They are basically the same movement right? So my back strength has definitely gone up. Could it be a muscular endurance thing, since I'm doing pulldowns for 10-11 reps?

The other thing is deadlift form regarding rounding of the back. I did 80KG the last round and it felt good and form looked good to me. So I increased to 85KG. I can feel my lower back struggling to keep tension and I can see some rounding on video. I can feel some soreness the next day in my lower back but not worse than moderate doms. I know some powerlifters that round their back a lot more than this, so just wondering how much of an issue this is.

Thanks so much in advance.

5 x 80KG
    https: //photos.app.goo.gl /beuoWmki7nNtzYou5

5 x 85KG
    https: //photos.app.goo.gl /syBrYLjwWNdV1Vi6A

(Sorry I had to break up the url)

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There should be ZERO lower back rounding for a deadlift.

If you feel your form is breaking down, reduce the weight and start cycling back up.

BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your deadlift has just a little rounding of the lower back. To keep more tension I would try squeezing your abs as hard as you can.

Give lat pulldowns another few weeks, and push them to failure. On your last rep, maybe you get only halfway down and do a slow negative back up.