hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to find my own threads?

All the forums I’ve been on have had an option to view all my viewed threads. It’s super inconvenient on this forum because I can’t find the button.

Also, I can’t change my age.

Do I need a computer to use this forum?

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hcuraB View Post
    All the forums I’ve been on have had an option to view all my viewed threads. It’s super inconvenient on this forum because I can’t find the button.

Also, I can’t change my age.

Do I need a computer to use this forum?
    Click on your username.......what do you see?

Forget correcting your age, forum issue they won't fix.