Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    It’s a survey saying women like dad bods. I’m saying they mean goodlooking muscular Chads at higher bodyfat.
    this is your schtick on here though, you post a lot of burly fat men.

im saying women like a man and then say "i like men who are 250 pounds" because the man they like is 250 pounds, not the other way around.
    do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by AltarOfPlagues View Post
    this is your schtick on here though, you post a lot of burly fat men.

im saying women like a man and then say "i like men who are 250 pounds" because the man they like is 250 pounds, not the other way around.
    Well I think women are also attracted to the personality that higher bf implies.

To the general public the first connotation to a shredded guy with ripped 8 pack is that he won’t be fun to be around.

Controlling personality, can’t go out to eat, can’t have a few beers, can’t relax, he is vain, spends his free time looking in the mirror and taking selfies, eats from Tupperware containers and carries protein shakes. And he will be excessively critical of her appearance too.

Nobody likes a guy like that except maybe extreme fitness competitor girls who are in the same lifestyle.

Women want a guy who is fun to be around, relaxed, chill, can go to restaurants, can have a few beers, not overly focused on his appearance, just a fun relaxed guy who goes with the flow.

Nowadays thanks to IF and IIFYM etc you can thankfully be both but most women don’t know that. The general first connotation personality wise will be negative for the general public. Vain, obsessive, controlling, not fun to be around.

bondboy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bondboy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bondboy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bondboy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bondboy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bondboy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bondboy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bondboy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bondboy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bondboy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bondboy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any body type in the world can't surmount a f****ked up face.

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I could go for some yummy dad bod myself
    "Is that really a fukin question? Do you need two hands to count your IQ, or is one enough." - residesinAZ

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Women want a guy who is fun to be around, relaxed, chill, can go to restaurants, can have a few beers, not overly focused on his appearance, just a fun relaxed guy who goes with the flow.

Nowadays thanks to IF and IIFYM etc you can thankfully be both but most women don’t know that. The general first connotation personality wise will be negative for the general public. Vain, obsessive, controlling, not fun to be around.
    this is all your projection. women are individuals with individual proclivities.

Originally Posted by repsDTGdaily View Post
    I could go for some yummy dad bod myself
    where is DTG srs?

LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This sh!t is simple. Women say they prefer a dad bod because of insecurity. They're afraid of the attention that a muscular guy would get. Get muscular and go out - it's clear that women prefer muscular guys.

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is all your projection. women are individuals with individual proclivities.

where is DTG srs?
    No clue man...Haven't seen him in like 5+ years
    "Is that really a fukin question? Do you need two hands to count your IQ, or is one enough." - residesinAZ

Originally Posted by repsDTGdaily View Post
    No clue man...Haven't seen him in like 5+ years
    i miss him breh remember when he ate all the taquitos or something?

i miss him breh remember when he ate all the taquitos or something?
    I missed that. I haven't been on much in the past 5 or 6 years. All my posts are from my first 5 years being on this site lol

GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    More

He looks fine af.
    Thats a dirty bulk...

Also he has the facial aesthetic to pull off that look. BRB he is millionaire and funny af.

kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Hold the fuk up

You're unaware of Dom the muscle god?
    *Dom OG dubstep video crew*
    ***Misc Med Crew***
    ***No Social Media Crew***

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Aristotelian View Post
    It was a fairly upscale restaurant - the kind you dress up for. So it is a bit socially awkward to sit down and chug your protein shake in a restaurant while the waiter asks what sort of aperitif you might want. On the alcohol: yeah, my consumption has gone down tremendously over the last year, and my wife has pretty much quit. We discuss sometimes this 'LOL u don't drink alcohol?!?!?!' reaction we get, and it is bizarre, as if (some) people who drink get uncomfortable if you don't simply because you won't tumble down the spiral with them.
    Oh well upscale restaurant then yeah that would be out of place. I meant more casual or something and thought he was drinking it as he came up to her outside or something. Also yes it’s really strange how people seem offended or something if you don’t choose to drink. Drinking has never been a go to for me. I’ve had a bottle of my fave wine in fridge for prob 6 months. I don’t even think about it when I’m at home.

Originally Posted by meanstringbean View Post
    Lol at the women in this thread saying they prefer chubby Chris Pratt. Women don’t even know what they want it’s hilarious.

You don’t think chubby Chris Pratt is hotter. You are just projecting better dad qualities on him because of body type which is absolutely silly. If you were with the man in no shape or form would you want his chubby self over his shredded self.
    For the record I did not say that!!!

Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    SS has a type. With me I prefer a fit guy, abs would be icing on the cake.
    This!
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    this is all your projection. women are individuals with individual proclivities
    They all like Chads m8

DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrumsNotDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Women prefer the dad bod to marry because they know he won't leave her regardless of her actions. If they just wanted to smash they will pick Chad Thundercock every time and you cannot blame them.

umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But many women like dadbod Chris Pratt more than lean abs Chris Pratt. I think he looks way hotter in dadbod mode.

yeah but thats not what men think when they talk about dad bods.

Chris pratt just looked stocky on those pics.

Actual dad bod men think about:

vegan bodybuilder crew
    software engineers crew
    mexican manmore crew
    L.A. Rams crew

Originally Posted by umadbroski View Post
    yeah but thats not what men think when they talk about dad bods.

Chris pratt just looked stocky on those pics.

Actual dad bod men think about:

Yes that’s what I’ve been saying this whole thread. The term is ambiguous. When women use it in a positive way they mean the Chris Pratt type.

Mishakells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mishakells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mishakells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mishakells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mishakells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mishakells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mishakells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mishakells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mishakells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mishakells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mishakells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    planet fitness = judgement free!!!

PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes that’s what I’ve been saying this whole thread. The term is ambiguous. When women use it in a positive way they mean the Chris Pratt type.
    Now we're getting somewhere.

I can see how women would be attracted to the Chris Pratt examples.

The problem, however, is your definition of Dad Bod is not the most prolific definition on social media. It has become the Adam Sandler example and propagated by men who went downhill after high school to justify their slovenly existence - at least that's what I see on my newsfeed.

EDIT: It's the male equivalent to "curvy". Ever see a fat girl post a bunch of memes about being curvy and think to yourself: lady, you're just fat.
    It used to mean one thing but was adopted by every wildebeest who wanted to live in delusion. That's what men are doing with the dad bod craze.
    AP7 Crew
    Rogue Home Gym Crew
    Officecel Crew
    Motorcycle Crew

“When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful.”
    ― Eric Thomas, The Secret to Success

SippyCups is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippyCups is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippyCups is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippyCups is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippyCups is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippyCups is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippyCups is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippyCups is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippyCups is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippyCups is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippyCups is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In after a bunch of coping little Mr. Olympias. U mad?
    Posting from CCF State Penitentiary. F7-Work Pod.

Raw dog crew.

HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000) HeavyLifter292 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So this is basically the female version of HTC right?

enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In my opinion, women like dad bods not because they find their bodies attractive, but much more so of the assumptions they have of guys who have muscular, ripped physiques. Most women assume guys who are ripped are self-absorbed, dumb, and a playa. If you have a dad bod with a ****ty job or no aspirations then you will never get laid with a hbb. But if you have a dad bod because you don't have time to work out because you work a lot and earn a lot then women won't care about your physique as long as you have a cute face and are taller than them.

Originally Posted by PTzFree View Post
    Now we're getting somewhere.

I can see how women would be attracted to the Chris Pratt examples.

The problem, however, is your definition of Dad Bod is not the most prolific definition on social media. It has become the Adam Sandler example and propagated by men who went downhill after high school to justify their slovenly existence - at least that's what I see on my newsfeed.

EDIT: It's the male equivalent to "curvy". Ever see a fat girl post a bunch of memes about being curvy and think to yourself: lady, you're just fat.
    It used to mean one thing but was adopted by every wildebeest who wanted to live in delusion. That's what men are doing with the dad bod craze.
    Well I don’t have insta/fb so idk what goes on there. Do have a small Snapchat and the “dadbods” on there are big muscle high bodyfat.

Originally Posted by SippyCups View Post
    In after a bunch of coping little Mr. Olympias. U mad?
    Yeah lol. Shredcels throwing out cope accusations when the real cope is shredding.

Originally Posted by HeavyLifter292 View Post
    So this is basically the female version of HTC right?
    Yes

Although I can even go past dadbods to straight up fat.

kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes

Although I can even go past dadbods to straight up fat.
    So basically the female version of HTC.

"Your one f*ck fantasy" Shortfuze's Avatar
    Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yay! My thread went up to 4 pages!

Obviously the study is biased ffs; but you can see how people want to twist reality to their own personal satisfaction. Still, would a powerlifter or strong man competitor's physique be considered a "dad bod"?
    *Simplicity is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Originally Posted by Shortfuze View Post
    Yay! My thread went up to 4 pages!

Obviously the study is biased ffs; but you can see how people want to twist reality to their own personal satisfaction. Still, would a powerlifter or strong man competitor's physique be considered a "dad bod"?
    No lol

The whole point is that the dadbod is supposed to be a more relaxed fun personality.

Originally Posted by kingmanaverage View Post
    So basically the female version of HTC.
    Yeah lol

I like fatties but just has to be a certain type. Have gone up to 290 lbs and could go higher I think.

Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "A new survey by Planet Fitness"

Stopped reading here

EDIT: They probably used photos of shredded to the bone physique competitor looking dudes against normal dudes. No ****, of course chicks don't like a dude that is ripped and muscular enough to be in a magazine cover, that's common ****ing sense.

Women do like a lean normal body though, such as christian bale in american psycho or brad pitt in fight club.

Compare a soft looking "dadbod" with a regular looking lean dude like I mentioned and see what they really prefer.
    Last edited by Dasser; 06-19-2019 at 12:26 PM.
    "Powerlifters shout at bodybuilders because bodybuilding produces mountains of muscle tissue with no functional purpose. Strongman competitors look down on powerlifters because there's more to strength than a one-rep max in three lifts performed with a minuscule range of motion. Olympic lifters, if you can find them, get to feel smug because every 4 years, you can turn on the TV at 3 AM and see them compete for gold. And everyone hates on CrossFit."

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT, Silence expresses that you'd need a shovel to find her standards.
    Toxic Masculinity