Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Miscer Extraordinaire PenorBrahNoHomo's Avatar
    PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In my mind a 'Dadbod' is like a builtfat physique, i.e. a guy who was in shape but let himself go a little.

What most people seem to think of as a 'Dadbod' should more rightfully be called a soybod. A guy with skinny limbs and a big potbelly, which is what a lot of men are starting to look like these days.
    Routine:
    Monday - Curls for the girls
    Tuesday - Squats for the thots
    Wednesday - Benches for the wenches
    Thursday - Rows for the hoes
    Friday & Saturday - Crushing punani
    Sunday - Observing the sabbath

Just lift, do your chit, 'til your muscles real ripped

meanstringbean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meanstringbean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meanstringbean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meanstringbean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meanstringbean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meanstringbean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meanstringbean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meanstringbean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meanstringbean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meanstringbean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meanstringbean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very few people know or understand the origins of the term dad bod

I truly pity any man that believes women actually prefer it over a more fit physique. They also prefer “a sense of humor” over a 6 figure salary, right guys???

OldDyeller will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldDyeller will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldDyeller will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldDyeller will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldDyeller will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldDyeller will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldDyeller will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldDyeller will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldDyeller will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldDyeller will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldDyeller will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You want a BOSS or a R&B nikka with a six pack?

Running crew
    Cycling crew
    Oly lifting crew

Disregard all of the above to acquire aesthetics crew

meanstringbean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meanstringbean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meanstringbean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meanstringbean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meanstringbean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meanstringbean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meanstringbean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meanstringbean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meanstringbean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meanstringbean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meanstringbean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol at the women in this thread saying they prefer chubby Chris Pratt. Women don’t even know what they want it’s hilarious.

You don’t think chubby Chris Pratt is hotter. You are just projecting better dad qualities on him because of body type which is absolutely silly. If you were with the man in no shape or form would you want his chubby self over his shredded self.

LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Women just don't like seeing their other half looking better than them. Pure jealousy.
    Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.

SSM12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SSM12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SSM12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SSM12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SSM12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SSM12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SSM12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SSM12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SSM12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SSM12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SSM12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brb, Marlboro funds study proving cigarettes don’t cause cancer. That’s what we have here.
    Carly Rae Jepsen personal 11/10

Positive Mental Attitude Aristotelian's Avatar
    Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    Meh, I wouldn't give a crap if some guy was drinking his protein shake, as long as he didn't act like an autist during the date. I've told guys before that when meeting for a drink I may just be only having water. I'm not a big drinker and there are times I'd rather not drink my calories. If they're not ok with that, then they're free to cancel or not meet me. shrug.
    It was a fairly upscale restaurant - the kind you dress up for. So it is a bit socially awkward to sit down and chug your protein shake in a restaurant while the waiter asks what sort of aperitif you might want. On the alcohol: yeah, my consumption has gone down tremendously over the last year, and my wife has pretty much quit. We discuss sometimes this 'LOL u don't drink alcohol?!?!?!' reaction we get, and it is bizarre, as if (some) people who drink get uncomfortable if you don't simply because you won't tumble down the spiral with them.

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by meanstringbean View Post
    Lol at the women in this thread saying they prefer chubby Chris Pratt. Women don’t even know what they want it’s hilarious.

You don’t think chubby Chris Pratt is hotter. You are just projecting better dad qualities on him because of body type which is absolutely silly. If you were with the man in no shape or form would you want his chubby self over his shredded self.
    Sounds like you’re really into shredded guys.

Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jax05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    stopped reading at "A new survey by Planet Fitness"
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For long enough i embraced my dad bod, but not anymore.... not anymore

I'm going to start lifting again and eating properly

bristol83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bristol83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bristol83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bristol83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bristol83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bristol83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bristol83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bristol83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bristol83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bristol83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bristol83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    'Dadbod' is cope for people that are too lazy to do anything towards looking anything other than normal/ average.

etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

There were a few male posters that mentioned a similar sentiment, regarding women possibility "feeling insecure" with a certain "type" of male build. The dad bod Chris Pratt pics (in my mind, at least) represent traditional and stable family man qualities that are attractive to many women, even fit women. MHO, the reason being is less likelihood of cheating (in all forms)? I'm putting a question mark here, because we all know men who don't look like philanderers appearance-wise, but it didn't stop them from straying/deceiving their SO...

Sometimes hyper-masculine guys CAN (not always) give the impression their testosterone levels just beg for variety...and more variety...like they cannot be satiated with one woman, even the one they are in love with. Some (not all!!) seem very centered around their own needs and vanity, not unlike similar self-centered women...but people expect men to be less "concerned" with their aesthetics because they are typically not judged solely on this aspect of themselves. And yes, women absolutely love a man with natural wit.
    "It's not in my nature to give up."

^^ "No, I'm not a Taurus."

Originally Posted by etet1919 View Post
    There were a few male posters that mentioned a similar sentiment, regarding women possibility "feeling insecure" with a certain "type" of male build. The dad bod Chris Pratt pics (in my mind, at least) represent traditional and stable family man qualities that are attractive to many women, even fit women. MHO, the reason being is less likelihood of cheating (in all forms)? I'm putting a question mark here, because we all know men who don't look like philanderers appearance-wise, but it didn't stop them from straying/deceiving their SO...

Sometimes hyper-masculine guys CAN (not always) give the impression their testosterone levels just beg for variety...and more variety...like they cannot be satiated with one woman, even the one they are in love with. Some (not all!!) seem very centered around their own needs and vanity, not unlike similar self-centered women...but people expect men to be less "concerned" with their aesthetics because they are typically not judged solely on this aspect of themselves. And yes, women absolutely love a man with natural wit.

Probably some truth to this as the second Chris Pratt got shedded he upgraded his wife lol

Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Polaris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by etet1919 View Post

In other words - Cope.

Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jms89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LMAO reminds me of the polls saying Hillary was going to be president by landslide numbers....meanwhile they only had like 3 conservatives participate in the poll. They are taking a poll in a "gym" with a pizza buffet where they sound the alarm when people actually attempt to exercise and they expected the opposite of this outcome? Polls are such bullchit.
    This fool's running a Honda 2000
    O|||||||O Misc Jeep Crew O|||||||O
    30 Year Old Boomer Crew

FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you can get fat, they can get fat.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

marii beatz, turn me up AltarOfPlagues's Avatar
    AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i have a rapist wit
    if we do this theres gonna be two hits. me hittin you, and kid rock's bawitaba playin in the background

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JewSeeJohn View Post
    I think by dad bod they might mean your average 15% body-fat dude who goes to the gym 3 - 4 times a week and eats a decent, high-protein diet; not a skinny fat dude with a stomach.

IMO Girls like ripped guys and they also like dudes who are 'bulky', it usually depends on the girl and also on whether the dude has a handsome face or not
    TFW dad bod
    ***The Misadventures of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dick Crew***
    ***Black Crew***
    ***High Test Crew***
    ****King of the Misc****
    ****2019 Aesthetics Crew****

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JonathanN173 View Post
    I don't see a problem
    More "studies" like that from a "credible" source like Planet Fitness
    More soyboys with dad bods which mean less competition for guys who work out and taking care of themselves
    Thread/
    Less competition for fit people.

srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PenorBrahNoHomo View Post
    In my mind a 'Dadbod' is like a builtfat physique, i.e. a guy who was in shape but let himself go a little.

What most people seem to think of as a 'Dadbod' should more rightfully be called a soybod. A guy with skinny limbs and a big potbelly, which is what a lot of men are starting to look like these days.
    This.
    ★Los Angeles Lakers Fan Since Sunday 1 July 5:08 PM Crew★
    ★LeGoat James Crew★
    ★LeBron James Jr Crew★
    ★Canelo Crew★
    ★Deontay Wilder Crew★

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

SS has a type. With me I prefer a fit guy, abs would be icing on the cake.

etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    In other words - Cope.
    What are "they" coping with? Cope means "excuse" on the forum, right? People just attract certain people, and it's not always down to just their physical form. I've always been very fit, but that doesn't mean I haven't been interested in men who didn't hold fitness in the same high standings. Sometimes, and especially if you don't have a type, you can't help who you become attracted to. Attraction is based on more than the illusion of commercial physical perfection.
    "It's not in my nature to give up."

^^ "No, I'm not a Taurus."

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PenorBrahNoHomo View Post

Right the term is ambiguous.

When women say they like dadbods they mean the good kind. Tall goodlooking good muscle base with higher bodyfat.

Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Most surprising was the discovery that more than half believe a dad bod is sexier than a ripped, lean stomach. "

lmao, poor dudes.
    **Georgia Crew**
    **Mechanical Engineering Crew**
    **2018 Aesthetics Crew**

01/02/2018 - 202.2 lb.
    Current - 181.4 lb. (1/23/18)

x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When a guy is "over developed" some women get jealous, insecure, and are uncomfortable with themselves. To me, dad bod allows for a buffer so some women can feel secure.
    Nah Psyops doesn't work on me.
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    When a guy is "over developed" some women get jealous, insecure, and are uncomfortable with themselves. To me, dad bod allows for a buffer so some women can feel secure.

Truth. I've said this before. Women are so insecure as it is. Add a partner with the body of a greek god and they'll have to up their anti-anxiety meds. It's just easier for them to settle for the dad bod than try to compete.

And to be clear, a dad bod is not only 20-30% bf but also looks like he's never lifted a day in his life. think seth rogan

Last edited by gixxer0.6g; 06-19-2019 at 10:03 AM.
    Toxic Masculinity

Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That Chris Pratt dude is in the very small minority that can pull that "dad bod" look that is all the rage these days. You can look at him and tell he does lift but he has a moderate/high bf percentage. Most dad bods you'll see are guys shaped like an icecream cone or like a sack of potatoes. Its almost like the women being "thick" fad. You'll have your outliers that can look good at 170+ with curves and whatnot but the majority of them will look like whales.

SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by gixxer0.6g View Post
    Truth. I've said this before. Women are so insecure as it is. Add a partner with the body of a greek god and they'll have to up their anti-anxiety meds. It's just easier for them to settle for the dad bod than try to compete.
    I've noticed this over the last two-ish years as I got back into fine tuning myself. I've had really good dates that suddenly lead to nowhere and I figured it was something I was doing or it just wasn't there. It wasn't until a friend said something like what you're saying here that made me think. I still find it hard to believe because I'm somewhat shallow and prefer to be with a bangin body even if it's a non-sexual date. I wouldn't call myself a greek god either. But I've also been with chicks who were 9/10 hot but dumb as hell and I questioned whether they bribed their way through college.

I don't and sincerely doubt I'll ever understand women. I guess the rest of the 80% of the misc is lucky because they'll never have to deal with women because they either A) awkward as hell B) like dick.

Originally Posted by Beararms View Post
    That Chris Pratt dude is in the very small minority that can pull that "dad bod" look that is all the rage these days. You can look at him and tell he does lift but he has a moderate/high bf percentage. Most dad bods you'll see are guys shaped like an icecream cone or like a sack of potatoes. Its almost like the women being "thick" fad. You'll have your outliers that can look good at 170+ with curves and whatnot but the majority of them will look like whales.
    Yeah but Brazilian thick is like the good thick, you know. Nice thick ass if you're willing to put up with the higher risk of STDs. But nah, Charlize, your neighborhood barista at that swanky urban cafe down the street who calls herself thick and happy because she's a dumpy 5'5 200 lb whale of a "woman" is not thick. She fat.

PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    But many women like dadbod Chris Pratt more than lean abs Chris Pratt. I think he looks way hotter in dadbod mode.

Except all you did was state something. That doesn't make it true.

The literal public outcry witnessed by anyone watching daytime television when he walks on stage completely disagrees with you. Sh*t, the reaction to that last photo on Instagram or Twitter or wherever he posted it blasted off into the stratosphere in likes and you're still going to maintain he was better off fat? LOL.
    “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful.”
    ― Eric Thomas, The Secret to Success

kingmanaverage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kingmanaverage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kingmanaverage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kingmanaverage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kingmanaverage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kingmanaverage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kingmanaverage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kingmanaverage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kingmanaverage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kingmanaverage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kingmanaverage is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Extremely tempted to neg for quoting a survey by planet fitness.