CoachNolan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachNolan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachNolan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachNolan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachNolan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachNolan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachNolan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachNolan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachNolan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachNolan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachNolan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I was shot in the head

Tried sharing my journey but ended up being bullied by a bunch of *******s
    Last edited by CoachNolan; 06-17-2019 at 09:40 PM.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry, man. Didn't think this was real. I apologize.

CoachNolan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachNolan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachNolan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachNolan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachNolan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachNolan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachNolan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachNolan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachNolan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachNolan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachNolan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

You are supposed to be encouraging

You are supposed to be encouraging and bring the best out in people’s health journey instead you are bringing the worst out of me and negging me. I’m already disabled from being shot in the head by a punk just like you. In my journey I have never met so many sick and screwed up people like I have on this site and of all places this is where people are supposed to support body transformation