Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I feel like the gym is a bad place to cold approach. Most people just want to be left alone to get their workout in, and if you do get rejected then you have to see that person who rejected you on a regular basis. A regular cold approach rejection doesn't mean sht, because you most likely will never even see that person again.
    Nuggets of Wisdom

jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RonaldMcflurry View Post
    I feel like the gym is a bad place to cold approach. Most people just want to be left alone to get their workout in, and if you do get rejected then you have to see that person who rejected you on a regular basis. A regular cold approach rejection doesn't mean sht, because you most likely will never even see that person again.
    I disagree... I think the gym is the best place to cold approach esp if the girl is like a regular......talk to the girl, get to know her better....you don't have to get her number right away/.... maybe next time you see her then you can ask for her number...

yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    The difference is your wife never had 50 chads blowing up her phone 24/7.
    Good thing we have boomers in here telling us how to get current year young hotties. Got any job advice for us too? Maybe something about walk in and ask to speak to the manager and give him a firm handshake and eye contact and he'll hire you on the spot?

ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yewotm8 View Post
    Good thing we have boomers in here telling us how to get current year young hotties. Got any job advice for us too? Maybe something about walk in and ask to speak to the manager and give him a firm handshake and eye contact and he'll hire you on the spot?
    I like the cut of your jib. Here's a job with benefits that can support an entire family, a fully funded pension, 40 hour work week, advancement opportunities, and did I mention new 4 bedroom homes in the city cost $37?

inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000) inb4everything is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Guys I know that have lot of options have a lot of female friends, and are a bit feminine acting and "fun" looking (not funny...if anything the opposite).

For miscer types....
    -Some guys I know do cold approach daytime. One guy I know does a lot and gets decent results however is autistic and doesn't feel ashamed in cold approaching. Pretty jealous lmao.
    -Other dude I know is musclemaxxed out and bags Tinder trashy 5s to 7s and also has this weird "go to gay clubs" method.

The best I believe is to date around in HS and college and try to marry right after. I was too concentrated on studies at the time but there are pros/cons I guess. For the cold approach thing, you HAVE to be in the city which is my plan for the next 2 years.

DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree but it can be so hard to read if a girl is actually interested or not and then finding the courage to talk to someone random. Currently sitting on a university campus that's not my own but down the street from my uni, but it helps cause we are seen as the chads of the city and they are seen as the nerds so I always get a few extra glances when they can see from my textbooks or my merchandise that reps my uni logo and cause most students from our uni don't study here. Stands out in a good way. This stunning Asian chick, and i'm not normally into Asians but this chick is just stunning, has been staring at me periodically for hours now with a few smiles when I catch her looking, and there's a lot of tension but it's so hard to muster the courage to go and say hi, especially if you've been out of the game for nearly a year like me, even though we're sitting on the same table. It's so much easier to talk to someone with context, i.e. from your classes or someone you met through friends, work, etc.

Edit: She started staring at me again but I wouldn't look back, got frustrated at something, packed up her stuff and left while shaking her head and letting out a sigh. tf is with these chick's attitude.

fuk I regret not talking to her. We sat on the same table for 6 hours exchanging glances but tfw too much of a bytch to even talk
    Last edited by DassItMan; 06-16-2019 at 07:20 PM.
    Voices NEGGED without fear of being opinion crew

*Trust your gut crew*

Sep 2018: 5'7.5
    March 2019: 5'9
    Goal: 5'11-6'0

*shyt speller because keyboard is fukd crew

AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree, did it multiple times and was worth it, failed obviously a lot but when you get the number you're happy, just gotta learn to enjoy it and make it fun for you.
    Splitting wigs and busting cheeks™

YEAHYEAHIKNOW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YEAHYEAHIKNOW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YEAHYEAHIKNOW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YEAHYEAHIKNOW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YEAHYEAHIKNOW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YEAHYEAHIKNOW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YEAHYEAHIKNOW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YEAHYEAHIKNOW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YEAHYEAHIKNOW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YEAHYEAHIKNOW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YEAHYEAHIKNOW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    it's all about how you look

an ugly guy can cold approach thousands of times and will still get zero women. serious

source: me

ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by YEAHYEAHIKNOW View Post

an ugly guy can cold approach thousands of times and will still get zero women. serious

Keep hope alive.

Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Repped

I met my wife through cold approach.

I also got tired of convincing the misc that it’s okay to try to talk to girls they don’t know. Remember that saying they told us as kids, GIRLS DO NOT BITE. In fact most girls are nice well mannered when you approach in a sincere way.

On a scale of 1 to Jon-Erik Hexum, how Chadly do I have to be to cold approach?

Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by YEAHYEAHIKNOW View Post

You must be doing something wrong and no one has told you so. Sometimes we can’t see our blind spots.

All depends on you, not on looks or status. It’s on how you preset yourself in the first 10 secs.

Originally Posted by DassItMan View Post
    I agree but it can be so hard to read if a girl is actually interested or not and then finding the courage to talk to someone random. Currently sitting on a university campus that's not my own but down the street from my uni, but it helps cause we are seen as the chads of the city and they are seen as the nerds so I always get a few extra glances when they can see from my textbooks or my merchandise that reps my uni logo and cause most students from our uni don't study here. Stands out in a good way. This stunning Asian chick, and i'm not normally into Asians but this chick is just stunning, has been staring at me periodically for hours now with a few smiles when I catch her looking, and there's a lot of tension but it's so hard to muster the courage to go and say hi, especially if you've been out of the game for nearly a year like me, even though we're sitting on the same table. It's so much easier to talk to someone with context, i.e. from your classes or someone you met through friends, work, etc.

Edit: She started staring at me again but I wouldn't look back, got frustrated at something, packed up her stuff and left while shaking her head and letting out a sigh. tf is with these chick's attitude.

fuk I regret not talking to her. We sat on the same table for 6 hours exchanging glances but tfw too much of a bytch to even talk

You’re gonna have to regret that for the rest of your life. Sometimes all it takes is one choice to change your life.

samosajoe is a name known to all. (+5000) samosajoe is a name known to all. (+5000) samosajoe is a name known to all. (+5000) samosajoe is a name known to all. (+5000) samosajoe is a name known to all. (+5000) samosajoe is a name known to all. (+5000) samosajoe is a name known to all. (+5000) samosajoe is a name known to all. (+5000) samosajoe is a name known to all. (+5000) samosajoe is a name known to all. (+5000) samosajoe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    idk man. Im not scared to talk to a random girl on the streets at all but I think you need to have some looks and atleast be normal adult male height for this to work.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TL;DR Yes street approaches are the best way to meet girls. I don't fuk around like those PUA *******s. I just tell them they're cute and ask for their number. If they're single and they like you, you're in. It's that simple.
    Compliance is the food that feeds totalitarians....

kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    heard the "I wish a guy would approach me out in public. None of them have the balls to do it" line from a sloot before.
    "Sometimes nobody shows up and you automatically win."
    "It’s pretty good, it’s bland, but it’s not bad"

- Jason Genova

YEAHYEAHIKNOW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YEAHYEAHIKNOW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YEAHYEAHIKNOW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YEAHYEAHIKNOW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YEAHYEAHIKNOW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YEAHYEAHIKNOW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YEAHYEAHIKNOW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YEAHYEAHIKNOW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YEAHYEAHIKNOW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YEAHYEAHIKNOW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YEAHYEAHIKNOW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Noahbro View Post
    You must be doing something wrong and no one has told you so. Sometimes we can’t see our blind spots.

I used to get numbers 1/10-20 times. now I haven't gotten one in over 50+ attempts

some girls just walk away without talking to me. been rejected by fatties too even though I'm jacked.

girls don't even respond if you text them. last year I got ~10 numbers after 300+ approaches. only half responded but they stopped after one text. I can't do online dating ether cause literally zero matches on several apps

enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cold approach will not work unless she is attracted to you. If she is attracted to you then she will give you a subtle sign like a smile, eye contact, or try to get close to you. Then you can initiate a conversation if you are easy going and natural. The best way to get a girl is through a social circle where you guys are out. First impressions matter and if you come off as an autist in your cold approach then you have no chance.

Remember, girls are brutal and they dont care if you tried hard. This is why nice guys finish last because they try so hard, but dont know what they are doing. Yet, the jerks end up with the girl because they dont try and it comes off as confident.

Originally Posted by kalvinmc View Post
    heard the "I wish a guy would approach me out in public. None of them have the balls to do it" line from a sloot before.
    She's talking about Chad. She wishes Chad would approach.

loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cold approach... nice try. Girls love wild..

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've never done a cold approach before but I'm going to try it. Sometimes at the local mall I'll see an attractive girl by herself. Or at wal-mart. I want to try it at least 3 or 4 times just to judge the responses I get.

Originally Posted by Briangumble View Post
    I've never done a cold approach before but I'm going to try it. Sometimes at the local mall I'll see an attractive girl by herself. Or at wal-mart. I want to try it at least 3 or 4 times just to judge the responses I get.
    What are you going to do if it works?

As you all know we planned to go to Texas Roadhouse and I was to pick her up at 8. Well lets just say this date was not a pleasant one. I arrived at her place at exactly 8pm, not a min late not a min early. When she walked out the door she was looking gorgeous, way hotter than in her pics. So hot that i stuttered saying "hi I am Magic_man" her response "what was that" me "I said hi my names Magic_man" her "oh hey" then I stuck out my hand for a hand shake, when our hands connected i bowed my head to her as if i was giving a nod of respect (so stupid on my part i regretted it the moment i saw my feet) (the hug would have been better)

As were driving to Texas Roadhouse I couldn't really think of single thing to say, I was too nervous to even look over at her, So i kept my eyes on the road for the most part. Thank God Texas Roadhouse was close by.

Inside the restaurant we got seated and i ordered some alcohol. I mentioned i was 22 and if she wanted I could buy her a drink. She said sure and I bought her alcohol. Thank god I didn't get in trouble for that one wheww. She thought it was funny how our moms set this date up. I said yeah this is a first for me too (little did she know it was my first date) She also liked the fact i was 22. I tried to get a picture of the two of us but she said "no thanks I never look good in pictures" I gave her a bert stare and had her take one of me being funny holding my id

Then things took a turn drastic turn for the worst. We both sat there in an awkward silence, I had nothing to say, my mind felt paused. I had already asked her if she works out. So I panicked and asked hey do you like video games. She smiled awkwardly and "said um no haha" me"have you ever played them before"? her"umm i have" me"nice" more awkward silence was in the air. I was getting more nervous, and uttered out the most idiotic thing I could have said "Do you like daggers" Her "what? umm never really thought about them before" I could see her looking at her phone, looking at her hair, looking at her shirt. I then started getting really really nervous, and had a panic attack. I couldn't swallow, I felt like I was dying. I started sweating really bad, and was using napkins to wipe my face and forehead. she got got scared and kept saying "omg are you alright". I then closed my eyes to focus on other things hoping the panic would go away..... It didn't. I then put my head down on the table with both hands over my head and focused on breathing, in and out. (felt like such *******) but I was really freaking out thinking I was dying. Eventually it become unbearable so I got up and made my way to the restroom. I looked in the mirror and saw nothing but a man with no confidence, a man too scared to even look at a female let alone talk to one, a man with nothing to lose, a man that needs to change. For this isolation and solitude has made me even more awkward than before . However, considering I haven't talked to a female in several months this behavior was to be expected, but never to this degree. I vomited in the toilet, washed my face off with water, patted it dry. then confidently walked back to our table.

The girl looked scared to death, and asked "do you need to go home, do you need medicine?" me "nah just got a little lightheaded, must be the spicy food" She gave me a "wtf look". I had the waiter bring me a water. about 5 seconds after getting the water spilled it on the table (fml). We then decided it was time to leave.

When getting into my car she put her hand on the door to open it, I yelled halt, and moved her hand away and opened the door for her. "she laughed and said thanks". While driving i asked if she wanted to do something else tonight. "she said she was really tired and was probably just going to go to bed" When we pulled up to her place she said thanks for the meal hope you're feeling better soon. "i told her nah I am fine, spicy food makes me woosie" I then thought to myself its never gonna come my way again, not with a girl this beautiful. So i put my hand on her thigh and said "would it be alright if i kissed you?" her " sorry i don't kiss on the first date" "oh, would you like to go out again sometime?" she hesitated and said "yeah but only as friends" i felt my heart drop. with a look of disappointment i said "ah okay cool, i had fun tonight" her "yeah" then she left.

I drove home feeling so beta. How could i fail this hard, Will muscle change things? Its got to right? From here on out i dedicated myself to the gym. But would also like some advice on what went wrong? how can I improve for my next date, when ever that may be, if one ever comes my way again.

Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cold approaching is one of the worse possible ways to get a girl. I would never, ever, tell somebody to cold approach if they have issues as it is. To cold approach you either need to be a Chad or have super swag/personality or you wait for a sign of interest. Those are your three options. That's it.

It's like telling a geeky looking nerd to go meet chicks at a fuking bar lmao. Hint: It won't go well for him.

The most fool proof way is still through social circles.
    Last edited by Burgerbuger; 06-16-2019 at 10:16 PM.
    rip GayZyzz (cheeky mod)

Potatolifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Potatolifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Potatolifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Potatolifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Potatolifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Potatolifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Potatolifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Potatolifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Potatolifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Potatolifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Potatolifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    It would be an instant rejection since most girls don't date men they aren't familiar with in 2019. Like a decent woman wouldn't be single or date someone who could approached her srs

I only come into these threads to confirm you have posted on the first page about how pathetic your life is.

puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Deenur View Post
    This is where the MISC totally misses it.

"Probably the most pushed here on the misc as "the best way" to meet quality women. Let's face it how many of your bros actually hang around with good looking single women that you can be introduced to? Most of them are going to be already taken and the rest completely unfugdable. Even my girl friend's friends turn out to be average at best and taken like 90% of the time anyway."

Platonic- girl- friends. Girls that you have never touched. Girls that talk to you and you can build trust with. Girls trust girls. If you have female friends that you have never tried to bed, they will eventually recommend you to their girl friends that need recommendations. Yes, this has the long game in mind. And I'm not saying to put up with females that you are unable to be around (gossipy, selfish, denigrating). When you have female friends that you show honor and respect to, and you intentionally keep your hands off them, they will then tell their girls that you are the best catch on the planet.

My wife and I had a mutual female friend that introduced us. We have been married 31 years and still love/like each other. It really works
    (no pics of wife or friend, don't ask).

this 100%.

really misc? you put all your minds together and decide walking up to a woman you're near physically is the best way to meet them??

when women go to the gym, bookstore, grocery store, etc, guess what genius? they're there to lift, buy a book, and get groceries. not have some random guy spark up a conversation about avocado prices and transition it into getting their number. wow real smooth, she definitely doesn't know that you do this all the time.

the best way to meet women is to have a solid social group that includes attractive men and women, women that you're friends with and don't smash. women need the approval of other women to go home with a guy. so that when you're at a bar, or club, women know you're not some creep who's desperate for a lay. and, your girl friends have friends and you're pre approved. just lol at cold approach.

achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) achtungpanzer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Something changed in 2012
    Air Force Veteran
    DYEL?
    Lifetime Natty Crew
    MISC Firearm Crew
    Florida Crew
    ****2021 Aesthetics Crew****

Nv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can I borrow your balls to approach a girl at the gym? Asking for a friend

FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by puffdaddy68 View Post
    this 100%.

really misc? you put all your minds together and decide walking up to a woman you're near physically is the best way to meet them??

when women go to the gym, bookstore, grocery store, etc, guess what genius? they're there to lift, buy a book, and get groceries. not have some random guy spark up a conversation about avocado prices and transition it into getting their number. wow real smooth, she definitely doesn't know that you do this all the time.
    I remember years ago, some miscer was giving out advice to FAs, and he was unironically telling incels that they need to work on their "grocery store game". I think that's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard.

Brahs, if you ever type out the words "grocery store game", you need to stop and re-examine your life.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    I remember years ago, some miscer was giving out advice to FAs, and he was unironically telling incels that they need to work on their "grocery store game". I think that's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard.

Brahs, if you ever type out the words "grocery store game", you need to stop and re-examine your life.
    I think it happens sometimes when you articulate some mundance nuance..

The way a lot of people are talking.. I dont get why they restrict themselves

What the fuk is the problem with going to a grocery store and seeing a girl you like and talking to her? Or anywhere for that matter?

What if you were bored and you were like chit, im gonna spice things up and see whats up with her.. Why even within that frame can you not make it a mission to see how much fun you can have?