Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What counts as a cold approach? Does simply talking to a stranger count? I'll give some examples.

Today I was studying on campus and this brown girl came up to me when I had my headphones in and asked "hey do you mind if I fill your water bottle for you?" srs it was one of the weirdest things I've heard a girl I never met say to me. Who asks that to a stranger they never even said hi to? Especially when it's already 3/4 full.. I didn't want to be a dick so I said yea sure but low key I was like this bytch gonna spit in my water bottle or poison me smh. Was especially weird cause I looked average today, didn't look aesthetic at all. Next on the list of weird things from girls I never talked to or seen before was when I was waiting outside the bookstore for the bookstore line at the beginning of the term some 4 years ago. I was wearing a winter jacket and under it a t shirt. I saw this pretty blonde and it appeared to me she was trying to skip the line cause she moved to the front but she wasn't she was trying to get a view of the bookstore inside to assess how busy it was by getting a closer look. Now line skipping is one of the things that makes me angry. I didn't realize she was not skipping and internally I was judging hard af and women are masters at picking up on non verbal communication and I think she picked up on it. I didn't even smirk I was just in my own head. wasn't even looking at her or knew where she was and then 30 seconds later she picks me out and says "hey, I like your t-shirt" ... I was wearing a winter jacket with the top button open, how on God's green earth would she know it's a t shirt under there in the middle of a Canadian winter. Why would she guess t shirt in the middle of winter?

I was weirded out so I just bert stared her kinda in awe and then she eventually walked away.

/autism

I've heard much weirder shyt but not from people I had never seen before.

Do the aforementioned count as cold approaches? Or is it only if you ask someone out?
    Voices NEGGED without fear of being opinion crew

*Trust your gut crew*

Sep 2018: 5'7.5
    March 2019: 5'9
    Goal: 5'11-6'0

*shyt speller because keyboard is fukd crew

AvDontCare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AvDontCare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AvDontCare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AvDontCare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AvDontCare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AvDontCare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AvDontCare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AvDontCare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AvDontCare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AvDontCare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AvDontCare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DassItMan View Post
    What counts as a cold approach? Does simply talking to a stranger count? I'll give some examples.

Today I was studying on campus and this brown girl came up to me when I had my headphones in and asked "hey do you mind if I fill your water bottle for you?" srs it was one of the weirdest things I've heard a girl I never met say to me. Who asks that to a stranger they never even said hi to? Especially when it's already 3/4 full.. I didn't want to be a dick so I said yea sure but low key I was like this bytch gonna spit in my water bottle or poison me smh. Was especially weird cause I looked average today, didn't look aesthetic at all. Next on the list of weird things from girls I never talked to or seen before was when I was waiting outside the bookstore for the bookstore line at the beginning of the term some 4 years ago. I was wearing a winter jacket and under it a t shirt. I saw this pretty blonde and it appeared to me she was trying to skip the line cause she moved to the front but she wasn't she was trying to get a view of the bookstore inside to assess how busy it was by getting a closer look. Now line skipping is one of the things that makes me angry. I didn't realize she was not skipping and internally I was judging hard af and women are masters at picking up on non verbal communication and I think she picked up on it. I didn't even smirk I was just in my own head. wasn't even looking at her or knew where she was and then 30 seconds later she picks me out and says "hey, I like your t-shirt" ... I was wearing a winter jacket with the top button open, how on God's green earth would she know it's a t shirt under there in the middle of a Canadian winter. Why would she guess t shirt in the middle of winter?

I was weirded out so I just bert stared her kinda in awe and then she eventually walked away.

/autism

I've heard much weirder shyt but not from people I had never seen before.

Do the aforementioned count as cold approaches? Or is it only if you ask someone out?
    That's your own fault for not knowing how to read cues.

Women behave, think and communicate in a different way men do.
    You can expect a women to come up to you and talk to you directly and rationally like men do.

Learn some Social Dynamics and maybe you'll be on your way to know how to interact with women.
    U.S. Marine l Energy Drink Connoisseur l Halo Championship Series Pro Player
    l 13.1x2 / 26.2x2 / 70.3x1 l CrossFit l Jiu Jitsu l Muay Thai
    6'1 l 195lbs l 13%bf

Wine & Bourbon Crew
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Polos & Sperry's Crew

IG: _aluengo

Claud3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Claud3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Claud3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Claud3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Claud3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Claud3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Claud3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Claud3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Claud3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Claud3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Claud3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Vascularmanlet View Post
    Most girls don't give a chit about your friends, I have a decent social circle yet its never made a girl like me more or less just because I have some friends. Most people have friends ffs it won't exactly make you stand out will it? Unless you're friends with celebrities or CEO/10k a day no one cares.

All that matters is that shes attracted to you and that you get along well unless she's some gold digger insta model.
    lol what planet do you live on? Its always the popular guys with big social circles and cool friends that get the hot girls.

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Totally agree. You also touched on a pretty important point and that's looks/fitness.

We still have an obesity epidemic in this country and the median Male income is still like 50k or so.

You stay in decent shape (not overweight) and make north of 50k and you are already pulling way ahead.

The problem with the whole 80/20 thing is people think it's impossible to get into the 20%. Its not.

Tom Brady, The Rock, male models etc arent just the top 20% they are the top 1%. Hell even higher. And they aren't banging 6s and 7s they are banging 9s and 10s . Young guys need to stop comparing themselves to that.

Claud3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Claud3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Claud3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Claud3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Claud3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Claud3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Claud3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Claud3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Claud3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Claud3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Claud3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BohemianSlav View Post
    What are you even talking about? Did you read through the thread? Obviously a lot of people here get results cold approaching women including me and most of my friends so your theory is completely worthless. And with the whole "tribe" talk you just sound like an EoD alt account.
    I have NEVER seen anyone approach on the street in my entire life. Also girls date guys in their social circle 90% of the time. If you dont have cool friends you are basically invisible to women. So stop lying.

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You guys that are against cold approaching are pretty funny

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Claud3 View Post
    I have NEVER seen anyone approach on the street in my entire life. Also girls date guys in their social circle 90% of the time. If you dont have cool friends you are basically invisible to women. So stop lying.
    You need to get out more then. A friend of mine met his FWB on the ****ing freeway. They were both passengers in cars that were driving next to each other and they exchanged numbers with their hands

6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to have a friend that would approach EVERY woman he was attracted to, I'm not even exaggerating... it actually got annoying hanging out with friends when he was part of the group because he was always chasing women. He got rejected often, but understood it's just a numbers game and he always had plenty of women to date. I relocated and lost contact with him, I don't know what happened to that guy. I'm assuming he has about 7 kids and a few uncurable STDs, but cold approaching does work.
    R135
    └┼┼┤ Save the Manuals!

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol what planet do you live on? Its always the popular guys with big social circles and cool friends that get the hot girls.
    You're an idiot, and you're confusing cause and effect. Embrace self-improvement and start working to get laid.

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love bluepill misc.

"Self-improve! Lift and improve your looks!"
    "Looks don't matter to women, it's all about confidence!"
    "Well... I meant you can self-improve your confidence! By lifting!" OK, why does it have to be lifting then.

Like... the gymnastics guys go to to avoid agreeing with the redpill crowd is kind of lol.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This. I've spent the last 10 years of my life around hundreds and thousands of people because of where I've worked. I've traveled and had my years of clubbing and all of that. I've only seen 2-3 men cold approach that weren't full blown hobos.
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    This. I've spent the last 10 years of my life around hundreds and thousands of people because of where I've worked. I've traveled and had my years of clubbing and all of that. I've only seen 2-3 men cold approach that weren't full blown hobos.
    Actually it might work if you are a celebrity. Like Ronaldo met his wife like that and I know some other famous people that did lol.

BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by puffdaddy68 View Post
    let’s have a simple analogy. what’s a better way to get a job?

1. fire off resumes to companies (cold approach)

2. have your friend refer you to their company (social circle/status)

just LMAO at the society rejects ITT arguing for cold approach.
    You will be more succesful firing resumes than relying on your friends to maybe know of a decent position that might be in your field? It all depends if you are a good enough applicant. If you are than you are going to get much further just firing off resumes. If you are not a good applicant you will not get hired or do well no matter how much your friends talk you up. It's also this weird mentality that it's one or the other. Why not fire off resumes and still have your friends talk you up in addition?

Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    Bottom line - who is going to cold approach a bunch of sloots and record it for the misc?
    I thought about this but the problem is that all these recorded approaches are completely diferent. You are then going out with the intention of approaching and recording which is going to come out like some PUA bs where guys go out with the sole reason of approaching women instead of just taking opportunities presented to you in your everyday life such as sitting next to a girl at the bus stop or seeing her sitting alone at a park bench while you are out or something in that sense.

Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Alot of betas like eod who makes excuses not to approach.
    This. It's those types of people that genuinely want to be pathetic and feel sorry for themselves. You could show them irrefutable evidence yet that would still live in their delusional own bubble thinking all hope is lost and it's not actually their fault since there is nothing they can do.

Originally Posted by yesman750 View Post
    From my own experience I can tell you that if a girl is really into you it pretty much doesnt matter what the fk you say, she will just like being around you. On the other hand if you have to work your ass off and impress her and press all the "right buttons" then she's really not into you and it probably isnt worth all the effort.
    This. If you have to somehow "graft" really hard when she is clearly not into you, you are fighting a losing battle anyway. People often can't read body language and think just because the girl doesn't tell them to fuk off right away she is actually interested.

Originally Posted by Mercworx View Post
    Totally agree. You also touched on a pretty important point and that's looks/fitness.

We still have an obesity epidemic in this country and the median Male income is still like 50k or so.

You stay in decent shape (not overweight) and make north of 50k and you are already pulling way ahead.

The problem with the whole 80/20 thing is people think it's impossible to get into the 20%. Its not.

Tom Brady, The Rock, male models etc arent just the top 20% they are the top 1%. Hell even higher. And they aren't banging 6s and 7s they are banging 9s and 10s . Young guys need to stop comparing themselves to that.
    This. If you take care of yourself, have a good physique, dress well and have the balls to actually approach you are already well above average. Srsly look around at the types of dudes walking around the streets. No sense of fashion, horrible dad bod physiques or skinnyfat with 0 social skills. And even some of those dudes will walk around with women.

Again. There is nothing anyone can tell you to change your mind. You prefer to live in your own bubble because it's more comfortable than stepping out of your comfort zone and actually doing something. Types like you and EoD will put more times into whinning and making threads about how cold approach doesn't work rather than actually trying it.

Originally Posted by Briangumble View Post
    You guys that are against cold approaching are pretty funny
    Yep.

Originally Posted by 6-SPEED View Post
    I used to have a friend that would approach EVERY woman he was attracted to, I'm not even exaggerating... it actually got annoying hanging out with friends when he was part of the group because he was always chasing women. He got rejected often, but understood it's just a numbers game and he always had plenty of women to date. I relocated and lost contact with him, I don't know what happened to that guy. I'm assuming he has about 7 kids and a few uncurable STDs, but cold approaching does work.
    Sounds like my best friend. Dude legit has no filter at all and approaches every single chick he finds attractive. Sometimes it's cringe being around him since when some hottie walks around he will make a pretty loud sexual remark or something for the girl to notice. But the dude slays like crazy because he gives no fuks. He is also bald since 27 for all you whinning about balding being a death sentence. Last year we were at a public pool and he went up to a random chick sunbathing with her bra off and headphones in. No way would I have the balls to do THAT yet he got her number and smashed like next week while everyone at the public pool was wishing they had the balls to do what he did.

Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    I love bluepill misc.

"Self-improve! Lift and improve your looks!"
    "Looks don't matter to women, it's all about confidence!"
    "Well... I meant you can self-improve your confidence! By lifting!" OK, why does it have to be lifting then.

Like... the gymnastics guys go to to avoid agreeing with the redpill crowd is kind of lol.
    Did you even read through the thread? Never have I said looks don't matter. They do play a major role. I even stated that if you lift have a good physique, confidence, and atleast an average face you already have insane potential. If you are completely ugly and unattractive to women then obviously you are going to struggle no matter what but you are certainly going to struggle less than with online dating or nightclubs which is being pushed on people all the time as the best place to meet women lol. Also the percentage of people that are so unattractive to the point where they can't get laid is inredibly low and many guys thinking they aren't good looking enough are just lying to themselves.
    6ft3 225lbs of slavic beauty

Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You will be more succesful firing resumes than relying on your friends to maybe know of a decent position that might be in your field? It all depends if you are a good enough applicant. If you are than you are going to get much further just firing off resumes. If you are not a good applicant you will not get hired or do well no matter how much your friends talk you up. It's also this weird mentality that it's one or the other. Why not fire off resumes and still have your friends talk you up in addition?

I thought about this but the problem is that all these recorded approaches are completely diferent. You are then going out with the intention of approaching and recording which is going to come out like some PUA bs where guys go out with the sole reason of approaching women instead of just taking opportunities presented to you in your everyday life such as sitting next to a girl at the bus stop or seeing her sitting alone at a park bench while you are out or something in that sense.

This. It's those types of people that genuinely want to be pathetic and feel sorry for themselves. You could show them irrefutable evidence yet that would still live in their delusional own bubble thinking all hope is lost and it's not actually their fault since there is nothing they can do.

This. If you have to somehow "graft" really hard when she is clearly not into you, you are fighting a losing battle anyway. People often can't read body language and think just because the girl doesn't tell them to fuk off right away she is actually interested.

This. If you take care of yourself, have a good physique, dress well and have the balls to actually approach you are already well above average. Srsly look around at the types of dudes walking around the streets. No sense of fashion, horrible dad bod physiques or skinnyfat with 0 social skills. And even some of those dudes will walk around with women.

Again. There is nothing anyone can tell you to change your mind. You prefer to live in your own bubble because it's more comfortable than stepping out of your comfort zone and actually doing something. Types like you and EoD will put more times into whinning and making threads about how cold approach doesn't work rather than actually trying it.

Yep.

Sounds like my best friend. Dude legit has no filter at all and approaches every single chick he finds attractive. Sometimes it's cringe being around him since when some hottie walks around he will make a pretty loud sexual remark or something for the girl to notice. But the dude slays like crazy because he gives no fuks. He is also bald since 27 for all you whinning about balding being a death sentence. Last year we were at a public pool and he went up to a random chick sunbathing with her bra off and headphones in. No way would I have the balls to do THAT yet he got her number and smashed like next week while everyone at the public pool was wishing they had the balls to do what he did.

Did you even read through the thread? Never have I said looks don't matter. They do play a major role. I even stated that if you lift have a good physique, confidence, and atleast an average face you already have insane potential. If you are completely ugly and unattractive to women then obviously you are going to struggle no matter what but you are certainly going to struggle less than with online dating or nightclubs which is being pushed on people all the time as the best place to meet women lol. Also the percentage of people that are so unattractive to the point where they can't get laid is inredibly low and many guys thinking they aren't good looking enough are just lying to themselves.

This so much. repped

RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    Bottom line - who is going to cold approach a bunch of sloots and record it for the misc?
    He who suggests it volunteers as tribute.

puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000)
    so much mental gymnastics in this thread to convince men that all you need to do to get women is to walk up to them.

“you don’t need to be tall, attractive, wealthy, good job, nice haircut, good clothes, big social circle, interesting hobbies, things that take years to build! all you have to do is walk up to them!”

just lmao. if you actually want to be attractive to women you have to put in serious effort to your life. playing the numbers game by cold approaching and getting rejected 90% of the time is legitimately pathetic and if you don’t think it’s pathetic then it’s over for you. lmao at even the name of what you’re doing, does “cold approach” sound welcoming to anyone??

unless you’re at a bar and the girl is eye fukking you, or you’re both waiting for a drink, it’s already been determined by society that you should not shoot your shot.

BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so much mental gymnastics in this thread to convince men that all you need to do to get women is to walk up to them.

“you don’t need to be tall, attractive, wealthy, good job, nice haircut, good clothes, big social circle, interesting hobbies, things that take years to build! all you have to do is walk up to them!”

just lmao. if you actually want to be attractive to women you have to put in serious effort to your life. playing the numbers game by cold approaching and getting rejected 90% of the time is legitimately pathetic and if you don’t think it’s pathetic then it’s over for you. lmao at even the name of what you’re doing, does “cold approach” sound welcoming to anyone??

unless you’re at a bar and the girl is eye fukking you, or you’re both waiting for a drink, it’s already been determined by society that you should not shoot your shot.
    Atleast read the phucking responses or what I actually said. Noone says you dont need to be attractive. Obviously you do need to be attractive to get women but people exagarate just how much. Some people here are legit convinced that if you are not a male model you wont get chit.
    6ft3 225lbs of slavic beauty

Atleast read the phucking responses or what I actually said. Noone says you dont need to be attractive. Obviously you do need to be attractive to get women but people exagarate just how much. Some people here are legit convinced that if you are not a male model you wont get chit.
    if you are attractive you wont have to resort to cold approaching

/thread

peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Hi

Don’t cold approach it’s a waste of time it won’t work they’ll reject you or say they have a bf it’s pointless if you know your gonna get rejected it’s impossible to meet women apps don’t work for me and you don’t meet people through friends I don’t even have friends anymore still trying to figure out how to meet people

Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Didn’t read your novel.

But yes one of my goals for this year is to cold approach at the gym.
    Works because you're a woman
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tomohokk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by peachy977 View Post
    Don’t cold approach it’s a waste of time it won’t work they’ll reject you or say they have a bf it’s pointless if you know your gonna get rejected it’s impossible to meet women apps don’t work for me and you don’t meet people through friends I don’t even have friends anymore still trying to figure out how to meet people
    It's not. Cold approaching is the basis of the American economic system. How do you think businesses make majority of theirsales? Cold approaching is practically the basis of all human relationships.

Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    social circle is the best way

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if you are attractive you wont have to resort to cold approaching

/thread
    For everyone else, there's cold approaching.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lol its all in the approach. literally every single detail matters

if youre some guy that goes up and says "hi" and thinks that "gets the point across" and expects them to lead. you wont do well

if you're there with an idea on how to escalate a conversation or have an idea of what you're doing/ provide/ contribute to the conversation it's probably going to go well

especially if you can confidently convey you're interested

puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tomohokk View Post
    It's not. Cold approaching is the basis of the American economic system. How do you think businesses make majority of theirsales? Cold approaching is practically the basis of all human relationships.
    theres two ways you get sales:

1. building your reputation as an industry leader, creating relationships with clients, and then the sales come to you through referrals etc.

2. cold calling 8hrs a day facing 99% rejection rates until you manage to land one shytty client.

who in the fawk would pick number 2? it’s the same as approaching women. just LOL at cold approaching. would legit cringe if i saw someone do it.

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Deenur View Post
    This is where the MISC totally misses it.

"Probably the most pushed here on the misc as "the best way" to meet quality women. Let's face it how many of your bros actually hang around with good looking single women that you can be introduced to? Most of them are going to be already taken and the rest completely unfugdable. Even my girl friend's friends turn out to be average at best and taken like 90% of the time anyway."

Platonic- girl- friends. Girls that you have never touched. Girls that talk to you and you can build trust with. Girls trust girls. If you have female friends that you have never tried to bed, they will eventually recommend you to their girl friends that need recommendations. Yes, this has the long game in mind. And I'm not saying to put up with females that you are unable to be around (gossipy, selfish, denigrating). When you have female friends that you show honor and respect to, and you intentionally keep your hands off them, they will then tell their girls that you are the best catch on the planet.

My wife and I had a mutual female friend that introduced us. We have been married 31 years and still love/like each other. It really works
    (no pics of wife or friend, don't ask).
    Downsides to this is 1)What if you're just tryna smash. 2)You're still limited and dependent on that girlfriend for your supply

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    just LOL at cold approaching. would legit cringe if i saw someone do it.
    yea, im sure this isn't just an excuse to explain your inadequacy.

so, you'd cringe if you saw someone that liked what they saw and got it?

theres two ways you get sales:

1. building your reputation as an industry leader, creating relationships with clients, and then the sales come to you through referrals etc.

2. cold calling 8hrs a day facing 99% rejection rates until you manage to land one shytty client.

who in the fawk would pick number 2? it’s the same as approaching women. just LOL at cold approaching. would legit cringe if i saw someone do it.
    Practically all companies do cold calling. Lead generation buddy.

peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Prose View Post
    social circle is the best way
    You don’t meet people through male friends either lol I’ve had them it’s impossible to meet women

Wish there was. Way for me to meet people online don’t work for me neither does going out what do I do? Don’t work cos I don’t need a job I’ve basically changed my life stopped gambling got into my fitness saving yet you still get no where with women I’m sick of being lonely and depressed