Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    So many excuses in here. I feel like people that think its against "social norms" think of sex as some "dirty" thing

So, if it becomes clear you want a girl you are "breaking the rules"

So if i go up to a restaurant right now.. And talk with someone (lets say no woman)

Im "breaking social norms"?

Why is it any different with a woman?

Theres a fundamental belief sex is bad for some reason
    Approaching anyone is outside of social norms and invading their privacy imo. It's one thing if you make a quick comment like if someone is wearing a band t shirt you like and go on with your day. But thinking you are entitled to socialize with a random person is rude imo.
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    This is a giant red sloot flag. Danger danger danger. Big social groups are prime monkey branching territory.
    Brah, you'd be hard pressed not to find a young, normal able bodied girl in her 20s who isn't on social media. It's rare as fuk.
    Kindness is all that matters in life

BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Claud3 View Post
    You have to be in the same social circle/tribe with the girl so that she can seriosuly date you. Look a bit into the history of mankind and you will know why you need to have friends in order for women to like you and have kids with you. Cold approaching is useless because people are naturally scared of strangers/foreign tribes.
    What are you even talking about? Did you read through the thread? Obviously a lot of people here get results cold approaching women including me and most of my friends so your theory is completely worthless. And with the whole "tribe" talk you just sound like an EoD alt account.
    6ft3 225lbs of slavic beauty

BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BohemianSlav is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Vascularmanlet View Post
    Most girls don't give a chit about your friends, I have a decent social circle yet its never made a girl like me more or less just because I have some friends. Most people have friends ffs it won't exactly make you stand out will it? Unless you're friends with celebrities or CEO/10k a day no one cares.

All that matters is that shes attracted to you and that you get along well unless she's some gold digger insta model.
    This. The delusion that a girl somehow cares about anything beyond your looks and personality in order to fuk you is strong in here.

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Burgerbuger View Post
    Brah, you'd be hard pressed not to find a young, normal able bodied girl in her 20s who isn't on social media. It's rare as fuk.
    If a girl only dates guys with at least X amount of followers, that should be an instant pass for anything except smashing.

Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    Approaching anyone is outside of social norms and invading their privacy imo. It's one thing if you make a quick comment like if someone is wearing a band t shirt you like and go on with your day. But thinking you are entitled to socialize with a random person is rude imo.
    Luckily it's only your opinion. Where did thinking this way get you in life? Didn't you say you haven't had sex since like 2012?

Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If a girl only dates guys with at least X amount of followers, that should be an instant pass for anything except smashing.
    If a girl sees you as a loner with barely any friends she won't be with you for very long lol. Herd mentality is powerful.

ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If a girl sees you as a loner with barely any friends she won't be with you for very long lol. Herd mentality is powerful.
    Fuarrrrk. Screwed either way.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by samosajoe View Post
    idk man. Im not scared to talk to a random girl on the streets at all but I think you need to have some looks and atleast be normal adult male height for this to work.
    Think about the last time you saw an ugly guy with an average or above average gf. You think he just went about his daily routine and she just popped up in his lap one day? Fuk no. Some of the most aggressive guys I've ever met were short as fuk Mexican dudes. Lots of times they ended up fukking ugly ass women, but ever now and then, you'd see them with a cute girl.

Numbers man, numbers.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cold approaching is one of the worse possible ways to get a girl. I would never, ever, tell somebody to cold approach if they have issues as it is. To cold approach you either need to be a Chad or have super swag/personality or you wait for a sign of interest. Those are your three options. That's it.

It's like telling a geeky looking nerd to go meet chicks at a fuking bar lmao. Hint: It won't go well for him.

The most fool proof way is still through social circles.
    lmao. Helpless fool, what a typical misc answer. I see nothing wrong with meeting girls through a social circle, but lets be realistic most social group do not have 9s and 8s waiting on standby for you to talk to them at any given opportunity. These high quality girls are hard to come by as most of them do not stay single. So most of the time guys like you WAIT for this magical opportunity to happen that is if it ever does. You wait and wait and wait for that one girl to pop up in your social circle and you talk to her and you find out she doesn't like you. You become salty as hell and redpill the internet. rinse and repeat till you go through all your friend's friends. Its really a depressing process.

quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some will try to assimilate you into her own social circle if she knows you have no friends, but that's probably the easiest indicator she isn't into you romantically to begin with

iamsocreepy is a name known to all. (+5000) iamsocreepy is a name known to all. (+5000) iamsocreepy is a name known to all. (+5000) iamsocreepy is a name known to all. (+5000) iamsocreepy is a name known to all. (+5000) iamsocreepy is a name known to all. (+5000) iamsocreepy is a name known to all. (+5000) iamsocreepy is a name known to all. (+5000) iamsocreepy is a name known to all. (+5000) iamsocreepy is a name known to all. (+5000) iamsocreepy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Think about the last time you saw an ugly guy with an average or above average gf. You think he just went about his daily routine and she just popped up in his lap one day? Fuk no. Some of the most aggressive guys I've ever met were short as fuk Mexican dudes. Lots of times they ended up fukking ugly ass women, but ever now and then, you'd see them with a cute girl.

Numbers man, numbers.
    It's all about numbers. If you shoot at everything that moves, you're going to hit something (no supreme gentleman)

Personally I prefer some variation of cold approach because I don't want to deal with something backfiring if it comes from my personal or professional life. Obviously, everyone has heard "don't sht where you eat" so work is out of the question. In my opinion it's just as bad if you start dating within your social circle. If something happens it fcks up the dynamic of your friends or family. A friend says "hey, my friend is single, she's cute, smart, etc.." so what do you do if it hits the fan and you dump her or she cheats on you? Now things are awkward with your friend for setting you two up and you may not even see them anymore if things go badly enough. I realize that these are worst case scenarios but I would rather go into a situation like that with some caution.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iamsocreepy View Post
    It's all about numbers. If you shoot at everything that moves, you're going to hit something (no supreme gentleman)

Personally I prefer some variation of cold approach because I don't want to deal with something backfiring if it comes from my personal or professional life. Obviously, everyone has heard "don't sht where you eat" so work is out of the question. In my opinion it's just as bad if you start dating within your social circle. If something happens it fcks up the dynamic of your friends or family. A friend says "hey, my friend is single, she's cute, smart, etc.." so what do you do if it hits the fan and you dump her or she cheats on you? Now things are awkward with your friend for setting you two up and you may not even see them anymore if things go badly enough. I realize that these are worst case scenarios but I would rather go into a situation like that with some caution.
    Social circle dos sound potentially disastrous.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Noahbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by puffdaddy68 View Post
    this 100%.

really misc? you put all your minds together and decide walking up to a woman you're near physically is the best way to meet them??

when women go to the gym, bookstore, grocery store, etc, guess what genius? they're there to lift, buy a book, and get groceries. not have some random guy spark up a conversation about avocado prices and transition it into getting their number. wow real smooth, she definitely doesn't know that you do this all the time.

the best way to meet women is to have a solid social group that includes attractive men and women, women that you're friends with and don't smash. women need the approval of other women to go home with a guy. so that when you're at a bar, or club, women know you're not some creep who's desperate for a lay. and, your girl friends have friends and you're pre approved. just lol at cold approach.

Hey genius! were can i sign up to get an attractive social group? do they have those on craigslist were i can put my name and hang out like we are buds for life.

Guys today are a bunch of pussies and have no idea how to attract a female.

Originally Posted by quadfecta View Post
    Some will try to assimilate you into her own social circle if she knows you have no friends, but that's probably the easiest indicator she isn't into you romantically to begin with
    If a girl rejects you because you have a small social circle thats not a girl you want to be with. Have some standard men, that is their lost. Find someone that likes you for who you are. Status doesn't mean anything most of the time.

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Makes total sense. Seeing as everybody knows everybody in the world already and no friends are ever made anywhere

The word "social" in and of itself implies 2 people; theres a community/ communal effort implied. If you want to go really far you could even say language wouldnt have even come about without multiple people.
    Being individualistic is not social.

"Entitled" is definitely a strange word to use. No, youre not entitled to a conversation with anybody but theyre also not entitled to not hear your words. If someone is a ******* when trying to talk to them, just move onto the next

Originally Posted by Noahbro View Post
    lmao. Helpless fool, what a typical misc answer. I see nothing wrong with meeting girls through a social circle, but lets be realistic most social group do not have 9s and 8s waiting on standby for you to talk to them at any given opportunity. These high quality girls are hard to come by as most of them do not stay single. So most of the time guys like you WAIT for this magical opportunity to happen that is if it ever does. You wait and wait and wait for that one girl to pop up in your social circle and you talk to her and you find out she doesn't like you. You become salty as hell and redpill the internet. rinse and repeat till you go through all your friend's friends. Its really a depressing process.
    Thank you! Unless you have Dan Bilzerian in your social cirlce I would be suprised if you meet a legit single 8+/10 through your friends and if yes how often does that happen.

Obviously yeah, keeping the girl around is something else. If she finds out you are completely boring with no hobbies/interests and no friends she will get bored with you eventually but we are talking about meeting new women here. Some of the biggest slayers I know are all the biggest loners who barely hang out with friends.

I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BohemianSlav View Post
    This.

This is what I always thought but you'd be suprised how many women will be down to talk if you maybe say some remark. Also about that rejection part, I stopped giving a fuk, it doesn't have to be awkward unless you make it awkward. So what that I am seeing that person every day after getting rejected? I thought she was cute and went for it and she wasn't down, moving on. We are not in HS anymore where you'd get mocked and laughed at for liking someone and getting rejected.

You are right.
    Nuggets of Wisdom

puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000)
    let’s have a simple analogy. what’s a better way to get a job?

1. fire off resumes to companies (cold approach)

2. have your friend refer you to their company (social circle/status)

just LMAO at the society rejects ITT arguing for cold approach.

I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lmao. Dude, are you serious? It is absolutely normal to approach and speak to people EVERYWHERE, unless you are autistic as fk.
    Nuggets of Wisdom

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can make a few comments, ask a few questions, and decide based on their demeanor whether to continue. It has absolutely nothing to do with entitlement. It's honestly bizarre how you became this pathetic in your general approach to life.

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nope. True for certain trash, vacuous women, but depending on the strength of the physical and emotional attraction, she might even find such traits endearing.

Lmao. What's a Chad like you doing on the misc? Shouldn't you be banging them as we speak?

If there's one thing I've learned over the years it's that we got a bunch of delusional miscers who believe they are 10/10 Alpha males who make 150k a year.

Realistically most guys are average as fuk and it won't end well for them because most girls are trying to date up in life. Too bad You are too blind to see it m8te and by mate I mean not my m8te.

yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've only seen one cold approach in the gym and the person might have known the girl idk. 99% of girls there have ear buds in and have their Chad bf with them. I personally know a few of them that do this. So it would be pretty hard to cold approach there. Even approaching would be extremely hard since the girls either have their ear buds in have Chad bf or are the type to work out with a group of dudes they know lol
    That's the point. Its impressive because it's difficult and nobody else does it. If every other guy is afraid to do it then you must be super Chad if you can do it without being scared. And the woman is always more nervous than you, if not then you dun fukt up.

puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by yewotm8 View Post
    That's the point. Its impressive because it's difficult and nobody else does it. If every other guy is afraid to do it then you must be super Chad if you can do it without being scared. And the woman is always more nervous than you, if not then you dun fukt up.
    this is a classic blunder normies make. “if i do things chad does then i’m chad”. no, you’re going to fail spectacularly.

it’s like being broke and buying a mercedes cause rich guys have mercedes.

Bottom line - who is going to cold approach a bunch of sloots and record it for the misc?

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What are you going to do if it works?
    I'm going to see how far I can go with it, I'm going to do it right and I'm going to do everything necessary to achieve that.

I have no idea what type of responses I'll get from cold approaching. Photofeeler rates me like a 6/10. I rarely ever get any matches on Tinder or Bumble. Sometimes when I'm out in public I'll have random girls smiling at me. So I have no idea what kind of response I will get.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alot of betas like eod who makes excuses not to approach.

yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesman750 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From my own experience I can tell you that if a girl is really into you it pretty much doesnt matter what the fk you say, she will just like being around you. On the other hand if you have to work your ass off and impress her and press all the "right buttons" then she's really not into you and it probably isnt worth all the effort.