AM1235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AM1235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any Advice for Skinny Fat

I am a skinny fat 13 year old. I want to change my body. I have started puberty. I've asked this a couple of times because people were telling me to just "live a normal teen life." If you are coming here to tell me that, please leave. I want advice to change my body.
    My stomach gets bigger throughout the day.
    For some reason, I can't grasp a lot of my fat in my hands.

ItsDolph4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsDolph4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsDolph4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsDolph4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsDolph4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsDolph4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsDolph4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsDolph4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsDolph4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsDolph4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsDolph4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep eating and growing. Would it be possible to start playing an organized sport such as football? You're old enough that you could start lifting a little bit as long as you have the proper guidance from a coach. I sure wish I had started when I was younger.

AM1235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AM1235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ItsDolph4 View Post
    Keep eating and growing. Would it be possible to start playing an organized sport such as football? You're old enough that you could start lifting a little bit as long as you have the proper guidance from a coach. I sure wish I had started when I was younger.
    I play basketball 1-3 hours a day.

Also would I need to do cardio such as a treadmill or running if I already play basketball?

bump

Accurate13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AM1235 View Post
    I am a skinny fat 13 year old. I want to change my body. I have started puberty. I've asked this a couple of times because people were telling me to just "live a normal teen life." If you are coming here to tell me that, please leave. I want advice to change my body.
    Hello. I can understand where you're coming from, as I started lifting at 13 as well. I am currently 14, and I was skinny fat, just like you.
    You can start lifting at your age, but you're going to need to have proper form, like any other age, but especially at your age. A coach will really really help you out. In fact, you probably are going to want to do some research before you start. My parents have been working out for years, and I used them to help me, but I also did a ton of research on form, and really everything lifting.
    You are going to want to bulk. I was skinny fat, just like you, a few months ago. I started out on a caloric deficit, and I didn't really see the results I wanted. I started going on a little bulk, and my results have been tremendous ever since. Don't expect to see results after a week, regardless of if you're bulking or not. Just keep grinding. It'll pay off in the long run my friend, trust me.

Thanks for replying. When you cut, did you lose your belly fat? I would like to build some muscle while mainly losing fat. Also, would I need cardio exercises if I already play basketball 1-3 hours? I also did a lot of research.

I did a lot of research and apparently I have some symptoms of Klinefelter syndrome. I have a larger waist, and I have most of my fat on my hips, butt, and stomach. The thing is though, I do have leg hair, (sorry if this isn't allowed) my penis size is normal for my age and I have normal size testicles. I also do not have big breasts. All I wanted since I was young was to become a bodybuilder, and I am not using Klinefelter as an excuse. I would be so happy that I have a chance to lose fat and build muscle if I don't have Klinefelter.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i would eat 500 calories over maintenance and do some body weight exercises/pull ups, dips, push ups,squats etc.
    Go on a lifting routine.
    Not sure if you're old enough for weight training but just body calisthenics should help you get started.

The reason you don't want to diet if you're only skinny fat is because you want all the nutrients possible to grow as tall as possible.
    Especially during puberty, eat a lot and grow tall.
    You can worry about a six pack later.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Thanks for the answer, do you think I have Klinefelter?

Also, I notice that I have a large stomach when I do not flex, but when I flex my abs I mostly have a flat stomach except for a tiny bit at the bottom. Why is this? I would appreciate answers because I don’t know what to do

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your stomach gets bigger because it has food in it. This is not fat. This is a normal bodily function. Everyone's stomach does this.

Also, I notice that I have a large stomach when I do not flex, but when I flex my abs I mostly have a flat stomach except for a tiny bit at the bottom. Why is this? I would appreciate answers because I don’t know what to do
    This is also perfectly normal. No one is walking around with perfect ripped hard six packs all the time. Pictures of people with six packs are posed and usually edited. Please stop expecting your body to look like the highlight of some athlete or underwear model's week. This is how lifelong body image issues start.

You are thirteen. You should focus on growing only, cutting is nowhere in your near future unless you are morbidly obese and consulting a medical professional during the process.
    Instagram: @doctorv17

Originally Posted by mavd View Post
    Your stomach gets bigger because it has food in it. This is not fat. This is a normal bodily function. Everyone's stomach does this.

This is also perfectly normal. No one is walking around with perfect ripped hard six packs all the time. Pictures of people with six packs are posed and usually edited. Please stop expecting your body to look like the highlight of some athlete or underwear model's week. This is how lifelong body image issues start.

You are thirteen. You should focus on growing only, cutting is nowhere in your near future unless you are morbidly obese and consulting a medical professional during the process.
    The reason why I wanna lose my fat is because I have a lot of estrogen and I am going through puberty. I read on a website skinnyfattransformation.com that if you have a lot of estrogen during puberty, your body will grow using estrogen instead of testosterone, increasing pelvis size and slimming down the waist. As far as my knowledge goes, this is irreversible.
    Edit: I also believe I have a lot of estrogen in my body due to me eating extremely large amounts of soy.
    Last edited by AM1235; 07-11-2019 at 09:53 AM. Reason: I forgot to add something

Please answer to my last post. It explains why I have a lot of estrogen and how I want to naturAlly lower estrogen levels and increase testosterone levels before my body adapts to my estrogen and before its too late.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Please answer to my last post. It explains why I have a lot of estrogen and how I want to naturAlly lower estrogen levels and increase testosterone levels before my body adapts to my estrogen and before its too late.
    Stop this stupidity. You are GUESSING that you have a lot of estrogen then reacting to your GUESS. Blood test or it didn't happen.

Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kpissoutbye is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You don't have Klinefelter Syndrome and you most likely have normal hormone levels for your age. You don't need to do additional cardio on top of your basketball. Eat a solid breakfast, lunch and dinner and a fruit here and there if you're hungry. Strength train 3x/week, for example Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Train your whole body every time. You can start by doing 2 sets of push ups, 2 sets of pull ups and 2 sets of bodyweight squats for as many repetitions as you can. Try to beat your previous record every time. If you can't do a regular pushup, do it with your knees on the ground instead of your feet. If you can't do a pull up, you can put a chair or something under the bar to help assist you, or train with a friend and help each other by holding each other's feet. Training with a friend is also a good way to stay motivated. If you don't have a pull up bar at home, you can usually find a place to do them in pretty much any playground. Once you reach ~30 push ups, ~15 pull ups and ~60 bodyweight squats with good form, you will have enough control and understanding of your body to start any strength training program. You will also have started developing a pretty nice physique. Remember that this will likely take many months. Search for "good form pushups" and pick the first youtube video you see and try to copy the form. Do the same for pull ups and bodyweight squats. In time you will also learn by doing, so don't worry too much if about it, you won't hurt yourself.

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Stop this stupidity. You are GUESSING that you have a lot of estrogen then reacting to your GUESS. Blood test or it didn't happen.
    I ain’t gonna get a blood test at 13 years old. I literally have most of the symptoms of high estrogen, and i’ve looked at multiple websites. I am not guessing

If I do have a "food baby" or am bloated, how would I get rid of it? I still have a little bit of fat I could burn off relatively easily. I have small love handles and some waist fat, as well as a little bit of leg fat. What I am wondering is how to get rid of my bloated stomach.

I will be doing a lot of HIIT on a treadmill (3x a week” to get rid of the extra fat. I will also be drinking a ton of water and eat dinner earlier to get rid of my bloated stomach. I will also be strength training so I will be less skinny. I really hope this will work

I talked to my doctor like you all asked me. He told me that I don't have puffy nipples or breast tissue (which Ik is untrue but I was cold so it wouldn't show). So idk wtf to tell all of you who didn't help me with my question and just told me to ask my doctor.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Stop looking in the mirror and getting all obsessed with your body. Instead, just play sports and enjoy life. Start doing weight training if you want - aim to get better and stronger. Eat regular meals including meat and vegetables. That's all you need to know. There is almost certainly nothing wrong with you or the doctor would have spotted it. (who is one of the most highly qualified people most people will even come into contact with).

Reading crap off the internet will just mess with your head and make you unhappy.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I talked to my doctor like you all asked me. He told me that I don't have puffy nipples or breast tissue (which Ik is untrue but I was cold so it wouldn't show). So idk wtf to tell all of you who didn't help me with my question and just told me to ask my doctor.
    If you have gynecomastia that will be obvious regardless if the temperature is cold or not.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So, we told you that you were scaring and fooling yourself by self-diagnosong and to go to the doctor. You went to the doctor and he told you "no". Now you still want to say everyone else is wrong "because you looked it up on the internet". Dude...

You have your answer.

Get active, start lifting. Be a kid. Have fun.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So idk wtf to tell all of you who didn't help me with my question and just told me to ask my doctor.
    You were told to see a physician in order to get a proper assessment, not to affirm your disordered thoughts.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

So, we told you that you were scaring and fooling yourself by self-diagnosong and to go to the doctor. You went to the doctor and he told you "no". Now you still want to say everyone else is wrong "because you looked it up on the internet". Dude...

You have your answer.

This thread is prolly getting repetitive, so this is my last thought on it. I can only be happy if I achieve the body I like, obviously by working out and eating properly. I already started lifting but I don't notice a difference in anything but my arms.

You have your answer.

This thread is prolly getting repetitive, so this is my last thought on it. I can only be happy if I achieve the body I like, obviously by working out and eating properly. I already started lifting but I don't notice a difference in anything but my arms.