psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

BB.com Signature Series Supplements – My Take

Early in May, I got a box of BB.com Signature Series supplements delivered to my doorstep. Prior to this, I'd never tried any of the Signature Series products. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised and very impressed! Here's my product-by-product breakdown:

Signature Protein Crunch Bar – Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (10/10)

These protein bars are mind-blowing. Seriously. I've tried a whole bunch of protein bars over the years from various brands and in various flavors, and of all of them these are by far the best I've ever tried. They're really that good! Low in sugar, moderate amount of calories, absolutely delicious, and easy on the stomach (some other protein bars have given me serious bloating and gas issues...). Would definitely buy these again, hands down!

Signature Casein – Vanilla (8/10)

I'll admit, I've always been a whey guy. I don't think I've ever tried a single casein product ever, so I don't have a reference point when it comes to casein. Instead, I'm comparing this product to whey protein. For someone like me who isn't used to casein, the texture can definitely be more fine and chalky, and the shake tends to be thicker. Usually when making a protein shake with whey, I'll use 1 scoop for every 8oz of water. With Signature Series Casein, I had to use around 10oz of water per scoop instead, and the result was still thicker than my whey shakes. That being said, this casein mixes super easily and tastes pretty good overall. Sweetness was the right amount, and unlike some other protein supplements the vanilla flavor doesn't taste too artificial. I've heard that generally casein doesn't taste as good as whey, but this proved to be an exception. I'd definitely recommend giving this a try if you're looking for some casein!

Signature L-Carnitine & Signature CLA & Signature Testosterone Booster (8/10)

To clarify, these are three separate products but I decided to lump them in together since I started taking them all together so it is hard to determine the exact benefits of each individually. My doses of these tend to vary a little from the recommended amounts but I usually take (2) CLA capsules, (1) L-Carnitine, and (3) Testosterone Booster tablets per day. I've been on a steady cut for the past few months, and since taking these supplements I've definitely noticed an edge in my workouts and cutting, as well as overall mood. Sure, this may be only a 5-7% performance bump if I had to put a number to it, but that's still worth it depending on the individual. While my weight has essentially remained the same over the past month or so while taking these supps, I have leaned out quite a bit which makes me think that there's better retention of muscle mass. My workouts have been great and I have maintained or somewhat improved strength-wise despite my cut and caloric deficit.

I only have some (minor) issues in retrospect:
    - I wish I had taken each of these 3 supps individually first to qualify their exact benefits
    - The testosterone booster pills definitely have a strong herbal smell, which is quite pleasant honestly but still strong. You will feel it in the burps afterwards
    - The CLA capsules are quite massive! Thankfully they still go down easily

I can't 100% guarantee if any of these 3 supplements will work for you, but I can guarantee that they're at least worth trying!

Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with my order! In a day and age when supplement marketing can be misleading at best and flat-out lies at worst, it's a breath of fresh air to have a large company like Bodybuilding.com put out simple, quality products with reasonable prices and no BS. You guys rock <3
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Solid review!
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.