Ifa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ifa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ifa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ifa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ifa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ifa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ifa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ifa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ifa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ifa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ifa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy Keto DIY Baileys Irish Cream Clone

Baileys Irish Cream Clone

Have yourself a liquid candy that really makes you relax. Remember daily calories so don't over do it. For those few days when you really feel like cheating but you want fall back to old habits.

Mix in a blender. I suppose you could add in coconut cream, coconut oil or even straight up MCT as well. As my keto goodies has not arrived yet, I have not been able to test with added oils. Feel free to do so yourself. And do stay away from sweetened condensed milk as that a ton of carbs.

This version got great mouth feel, it is creamy and the consistency is prette much spot on with the original. Less sweet but after a while on Keto even unsweetened condensed milk got a sweet kick to it almost like candy. Serve over ice, with hot or cold coffee or in a thick luscious greek coffee frappè with lots of ice.

You can also add a tbls of instant coffee to the recipe, dissolve that in a little hot water or in whisky before blending. To my taste 1 tbs of sugarfree chocolate sauce is the winner, some like a little more. Start with one and add to taste.

• 1 tin/395g unsweetened condensed milk
    • 400ml thickened cream
    • 1 or 2 TBS sugarfree chocolate sauce

And I got such a great image to go with the post but not at post count 50 yet

I will try to remember to do a test batch when I get my keto oils to check how this clone does with coconut cream and I will add the picture as well when I get to pc 50.
    Last edited by Ifa99; 06-15-2019 at 03:44 AM.