hoffmane598 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoffmane598 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoffmane598 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoffmane598 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoffmane598 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoffmane598 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoffmane598 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoffmane598 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoffmane598 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoffmane598 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoffmane598 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Breakfast Roll Ups

10 large eggs
    Salt and pepper to taste
    1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese
    5 slices bacon, cooked
    5 patties breakfast sausage, cooked
    Nonstick cooking spray

Pre-heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Whisk together 2 of the eggs in a bowl. Once the skillet is hot turn the heat down to medium-low, then add the eggs. If you need to you can use some non-stick cooking spray. Season the eggs with salt and pepper.
    Cover with a lid and allow to cook for a few minutes, until the egg is cooked almost all the way through.
    Sprinkle on about 1/3 cup of cheese all over the egg. Lay down a strip of bacon, then break a sausage patty in half and lay that down on top.
    Carefully roll the egg over the fillings, usually I can fold it in thirds. It will look a little bit like a taquito. Sometimes I have a hard time rolling it, so I fold it over the first time and use my spatula to keep it there until the egg molds onto the shape. Then I carefully fold it over again.
    Set aside the breakfast roll.
    Repeat steps 1-4 to create 4 more roll ups. There are five roll ups total.

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hoffmane598 View Post
    10 large eggs
    Salt and pepper to taste
    1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese
    5 slices bacon, cooked
    5 patties breakfast sausage, cooked
    Nonstick cooking spray
    Made my day. Sounds like: 3 XL pizzas for me, don't forget fries and a diet coke, please.

Ifa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ifa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ifa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ifa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ifa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ifa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ifa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ifa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ifa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ifa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ifa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hm I didn't see OP saying you should finish it all in one sitting. It is possible to cook for more then one person at a time you know. Or to prepare meals for later days. If you are hating on the keto diet so much why do you keep spending so much time here?