Jim90009 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What should i do ? ( pics included ) ( Serious Post )

Stats :

Bodytype : 70% Endomorph 30% Mesomorph ( I ASSUME THAT IS WHERE IS SIT )

Height : 170cm ( 5'7 )

Weight : 82kg ( 180lbs )

Access to a reasonably good gym.

Goal : Getting taller since i am in the 4th stage of tanner growth, 1-3 inches will be gained. And also gaining muscle and losing bodyfat, but growing taller is definetly 90% my goal to be honest.

Lifting experience : 5 months

Best Lifts

Bench press 1RM : 65kg ( 145lbs ) / Usually i do 50kg ( 110lbs ) x 5 reps

Squat 1RM : 90kg ( 200lbs ) / Usually i do 60kg ( 130lbs ) x 5 reps

Overhead press 1RM : 45kg ( 100lbs ) Usually i do 35kg ( 77lbs ) x 5 reps

Deadlift 1RM : 105kg ( 230lbs ) Usually i do 60kg ( 132lbs ) x 5 reps

A lot more exercises.... lat pulldowns, preacher curls, bent over rows, .......

I am just starting out with Stronglifts 5x5 and i plan to follow that program for a very long time... the weights i was supposted to start with are way too low, so i changed it to those weights u can see above. i used to make my own workout schedule, that was dumb because honetly IDK what im doing.

You may notice i do a lot of compound lifts, this is to increase hormones, and thus increase height.

My diet : Everyday i dont go to sleep without taking in atleast 8 eggs and 1l of whole milk everyday, to increase height. all the other foods are pretty much random and i try to keep them healthy, ranging from banana's to food my mother makes me. Usually contains some veggies and my mother loves beans so i would always have big pots of red beans black beans, made in some kind of sauce, it tastes great.... and she makes rice a lot too. think about a slavic diet, i am moldavian, living in belgium.
    Attached Images

905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 905letters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bro you are just fat at this stage, why are you downing 1 litter of milk and 8 eggs every day. Being overweight can stunt growth I hope you know that. Lose bodyfat quickly and do some cardio.

Fieldofscreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fieldofscreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fieldofscreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fieldofscreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fieldofscreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fieldofscreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fieldofscreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fieldofscreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fieldofscreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fieldofscreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fieldofscreams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nothing you can do about your height. That comes down to genetics.

You need to lose weight.

Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel like the 1 L of milk and 8 eggs is kinda overkill.
    9 months lifting

ILuvPepsi will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILuvPepsi will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILuvPepsi will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILuvPepsi will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILuvPepsi will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILuvPepsi will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILuvPepsi will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILuvPepsi will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILuvPepsi will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILuvPepsi will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILuvPepsi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I did Stronglifts for about a year and ended up switching to Madcow, I would recommend starting with the lower weights, it may stink at first but it's worth it as it ensures you won't be too sore in the future. Lower the weight especially if you are already feeling sore, there's no way you should be sore for the first 4 weeks at the very least. This program requires a lot of patience but at the same time you need to follow it.
    BW 151 lbs; 16 yrs old:

SQ 295
    BP 175
    DL 335

I lift for fun :D

Jim90009 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ILuvPepsi View Post
    I did Stronglifts for about a year and ended up switching to Madcow, I would recommend starting with the lower weights, it may stink at first but it's worth it as it ensures you won't be too sore in the future. Lower the weight especially if you are already feeling sore, there's no way you should be sore for the first 4 weeks at the very least. This program requires a lot of patience but at the same time you need to follow it.
    after doing stonglifts for 1 year, what does your progress look like ??

Was it worth it ?

how much did u see change in the mirror ?

how much did it change your 1RM for each exercise ?