lateleepod is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Workout for 13 years old

(new post)
    I'm now 13 years old, 1 day to finish school.
    I'm currently practicing swimming (3 years) but gonna end this month.
    Thinking of going to football (soccer)
    What do you guys recommend me to do?
    And a question, is 173cm normal for a 13yo?

nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would look into fierce 5 or Starting strength. They are great for "making foot ball weight".

As for the height, who knows. Ive seen people 150cm at 8 years old, and never grew an inch after that. Ive also seen people 150cm at 15 years old, wake up really hungry, and end up 2 meters 18 months later.

BezzaFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Have a look at the 1x20 strength program - it is great for beginners

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nightanole View Post
    I would look into fierce 5 or Starting strength. They are great for "making foot ball weight".
    This.

Only program I would add is StrongLifts that is where I started and still to this day think it's a great program.

AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Just lol if you think they will let a 13 yearold into a gym. Just do bodyweight exercises pushups,situps,squats,lunges,pullups,back extension etc..

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AkiraFudo View Post
    Just lol if you think they will let a 13 yearold into a gym. Just do bodyweight exercises pushups,situps,squats,lunges,pullups,back extension etc..
    And maybe he has a barbell and weights at home the same way I learnt with my dad teaching me back when I was 12/13.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BezzaFitness View Post
    Have a look at the 1x20 strength program - it is great for beginners
    No its not. OP, you listen to the people steering you to a real beginners program and not this one post wonder.

lateleepod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nightanole View Post

As for the height, who knows. Ive seen people 150cm at 8 years old, and never grew an inch after that. Ive also seen people 150cm at 15 years old, wake up really hungry, and end up 2 meters 18 months later.
    If I would be doing push ups every day, would be good?

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lateleepod View Post
    If I would be doing push ups every day, would be good?
    Its a start, and really wont get you far. At least find a way to do pullups and bodyweight squats as well.

loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Swimming and soccer are both good for body. These are natural workouts. You can do them always. At your age you should be enjoying both of them.

Nv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Imo I would wait till you’re 15 to start lifting