MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000)

Question How to include more Vitamin C in my diet?

I want to do it without needing to eat a lot more.

I drink about 1.5 liters of water every day from my 0.75 liter bottle at work. Wouldn't it work if I just found a way to squeeze some lemon juice into the water bottle every morning?

Where and how do you guys get your Vitamin C from?

Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you eat any fruits?

cronometer.com - plug your typical diet in there. Scurvy is quite uncommon; if you eat a variety of foods it is unlikely you are not getting enough vitamin C. Also see this thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=177250511

MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    Do you eat any fruits?

cronometer.com - plug your typical diet in there. Scurvy is quite uncommon; if you eat a variety of foods it is unlikely you are not getting enough vitamin C. Also see this thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=177250511
    Hey Heisman,

I don't eat any fruit except for the little bit that's added to my youghurt by the manufacturers. I bought this yoghurt for my lunch: https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-G...ucts/303191349

It contains tiny bits and pieces of fruits and I have a pot of this everyday.

I don't know if the variety of the food I eat will ever result in enough Vitamin C. For example, my breakfast and lunch are constants and unchanging, they have:
    - spinach
    - cucumber
    - romaine lettuce
    - chicken breast
    - eggs
    - Nandos hot sauce
    - salad dressing (pizza express or whatever)
    - hummus
    - carrots
    - that yogurt I showed above

The dinner is the one that keeps changing. However, it never ever contains any fruits. I eat some carb with some protein. For example, rice + chicken curry, friend rice + fish, lean beef burgers with buns or potatoes, spaghetti meatballs, pesto chicken penne etc.

I don't see any obvious good reliable source of vitamin C. This one time I logged my day's thing on MFP and say that I only hit around 30% of the target vitamin C.

I LOVE hot chilli in my foods. You think just adding green chilli to all my meals (at least breakfast and dinner) will help?

Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heisman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you plug in your typical diet into cronometer.com like I said? Have you googled "good sources of vitamin c"? I'm not gonna spend time looking all this up, posting a list of foods you may be able to add, only to have you say you don't like the foods. It would be much quicker and a better educational experience for yourself if you plug everything into cronometer.com, do your own research to find foods to make up the deficits that fit your preferences, and apply what you learn.

tangoupdown is on a distinguished road. (+10) tangoupdown is on a distinguished road. (+10) tangoupdown is on a distinguished road. (+10) tangoupdown is on a distinguished road. (+10) tangoupdown is on a distinguished road. (+10) tangoupdown is on a distinguished road. (+10) tangoupdown is on a distinguished road. (+10) tangoupdown is on a distinguished road. (+10) tangoupdown is on a distinguished road. (+10) tangoupdown is on a distinguished road. (+10) tangoupdown is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think it'll be good if you get those vit c tablets if you worry about it a lot and don't generally eat fruits

tangoupdown is on a distinguished road. (+10) tangoupdown is on a distinguished road. (+10) tangoupdown is on a distinguished road. (+10) tangoupdown is on a distinguished road. (+10) tangoupdown is on a distinguished road. (+10) tangoupdown is on a distinguished road. (+10) tangoupdown is on a distinguished road. (+10) tangoupdown is on a distinguished road. (+10) tangoupdown is on a distinguished road. (+10) tangoupdown is on a distinguished road. (+10) tangoupdown is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you don't generally eat fruits and worry about it, then maybe try those vitamin c tablets. Otherwise, just add on some fruits to your own yoghurt, it makes it much more delicious!

Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    Did you plug in your typical diet into cronometer.com like I said? Have you googled "good sources of vitamin c"? I'm not gonna spend time looking all this up, posting a list of foods you may be able to add, only to have you say you don't like the foods. It would be much quicker and a better educational experience for yourself if you plug everything into cronometer.com, do your own research to find foods to make up the deficits that fit your preferences, and apply what you learn.
    No. I have never used that thing. I use MyFitnessPal to take a look at things.

I did google good sources of vitamin C. If you notice my original post, I wasn't really looking for a list of things containing that vitamin. I was wondering if adding some lemon juice to my water daily would be fine.

A lot of the time people point out things like "that's going to give you heartburn" or "that's going to be bad for your teeth" etc.

Anyway, thanks for sharing that site. Looks interesting.