SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Everyone around me left me

As i started taking bodybuilding more serious in my life , family friends all said that i have changed my family stated they arent seeing me around anymore and been trying to tell me to stop and take days off to hangout with them while i decided to stay in the gym
    my friends nights out its been a year now since i even went out with my friends and they all said i have changed i became boring i no longer play video games bla bla bla and left me by blocking me and leaving me hanging.
    my girlfriend dumped me saying ''you dont have time for me anymore and all you do in your new life is gym and gym im sick of this for the past 2 years''
    I absolutely feel lonely im not laying im bored all of my time now but i love this i feel this is what i was suppose to do years ago but didn't care about.

Natty1980 is just really nice. (+1000) Natty1980 is just really nice. (+1000) Natty1980 is just really nice. (+1000) Natty1980 is just really nice. (+1000) Natty1980 is just really nice. (+1000) Natty1980 is just really nice. (+1000) Natty1980 is just really nice. (+1000) Natty1980 is just really nice. (+1000) Natty1980 is just really nice. (+1000) Natty1980 is just really nice. (+1000) Natty1980 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How much time do you spend in the gym? Normally 4-5 hours a week are enough for any natural athlete.
    Just my 2 cents

Registered User backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gym takes like an hour a day, 4 days a week. How do you not have time for anyone?
    Also you can go out on the weekends and party and simply drink a water or diet coke if you don't want to drink alcohol.
    This can't be a srs post.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How often and long do you go? I only go for an hour and a half max at 7 days a week. There are some guys at my gym that go for 3 or 4 hours everyday. Are you one of those guys?

Hutrapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hutrapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hutrapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hutrapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hutrapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hutrapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hutrapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hutrapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hutrapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hutrapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hutrapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I go to bed early because I wake up early to work out. My wife is a night owl and sleeps in a lot, and the only complaint from her is that i go to bed too early.

4-5 hours a week..most people are on social media, or wasting time on their phones for more than that a week. Seems odd those four hours are causing people to be alarmed

SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10) SullyMcDonald is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Natty1980 View Post
    How much time do you spend in the gym? Normally 4-5 hours a week are enough for any natural athlete.
    Im not a natural anymore so i stay a solid 2 hours in the gym and i train 6 times a week

Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    Gym takes like an hour a day, 4 days a week. How do you not have time for anyone?
    Also you can go out on the weekends and party and simply drink a water or diet coke if you don't want to drink alcohol.
    Yes i simply dont i mean i comeback i make dinner for myself and prep a few meals after that i just want to relax my mind and chill and read about training etc....
    that just made me a different guy

Originally Posted by johnd090 View Post
    How often and long do you go? I only go for an hour and a half max at 7 days a week. There are some guys at my gym that go for 3 or 4 hours everyday. Are you one of those guys?
    2 hours solid but im splitting it to 4 hours solid a day, next week

Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    Let me say Im a college dude and i also work at the same time to afford my gym and supplements my bills and my gas etc im a grownup and rather work for my money instead of taking it from my family.

ssilv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ssilv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ssilv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ssilv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ssilv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ssilv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ssilv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ssilv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ssilv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ssilv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ssilv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SullyMcDonald View Post
    Im not a natural anymore so i stay a solid 2 hours in the gym and i train 6 times a week
    2 hours is too long especially if you aren't doing cardio. You aren't lifting hard enough if you can actually last 2 hours on a muscle group.

Here is my split which has been working well for me. Usually spend about 1 hour to 1h15min in the gym. Sometimes 1 hour 45min with 30 min of cardio at most.

M: Back
    T: Chest
    W: Legs
    R: Shoulders
    F: Arms
    S: Upper back hypertrophy/Calves/Abs/Cardio
    S: Rest

I also do 4-6 hypertrophy working sets of biceps on back day and triceps on chest day.
    6'1" | 240lbs

shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As i started taking bodybuilding more serious in my life , family friends all said that i have changed my family stated they arent seeing me around anymore and been trying to tell me to stop and take days off to hangout with them while i decided to stay in the gym
    my friends nights out its been a year now since i even went out with my friends and they all said i have changed i became boring i no longer play video games bla bla bla and left me by blocking me and leaving me hanging.
    my girlfriend dumped me saying ''you dont have time for me anymore and all you do in your new life is gym and gym im sick of this for the past 2 years''
    I absolutely feel lonely im not laying im bored all of my time now but i love this i feel this is what i was suppose to do years ago but didn't care about.
    Then get up and go to the gym.

JoeDelts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeDelts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeDelts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeDelts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeDelts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeDelts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeDelts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeDelts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeDelts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeDelts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JoeDelts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this would coincide with around the time that people started to abandon you. You're only aware of the physical changes but everyone around you has also seen the mental/attitude changes that you're oblivious to.

Originally Posted by ssilv View Post
    2 hours is too long especially if you aren't doing cardio. You aren't lifting hard enough if you can actually last 2 hours on a muscle group.

Here is my split which has been working well for me. Usually spend about 1 hour to 1h15min in the gym. Sometimes 1 hour 45min with 30 min of cardio at most.

M: Back
    T: Chest
    W: Legs
    R: Shoulders
    F: Arms
    S: Upper back hypertrophy/Calves/Abs/Cardio
    S: Rest

I also do 4-6 hypertrophy working sets of biceps on back day and triceps on chest day.
    Thats really nice plan good job man, appreciate it

ssilv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ssilv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ssilv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ssilv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ssilv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ssilv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ssilv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ssilv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ssilv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ssilv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ssilv is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JoeDelts View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this would coincide with around the time that people started to abandon you. You're only aware of the physical changes but everyone around you has also seen the mental/attitude changes that you're oblivious to.
    ^ This. I started becoming very antisocial at first and then caught myself about 8 month in. By then, I only talked to a few people, but I like it that way... Less noise in my life.

OP make sure to mentally check on yourself every day.
    6'1" | 240lbs

Originally Posted by ssilv View Post
    ^ This. I started becoming very antisocial at first and then caught myself about 8 month in. By then, I only talked to a few people, but I like it that way... Less noise in my life.

OP make sure to mentally check on yourself every day.
    Thanks man
    Im happy mentally i feel amazing i feel that im Doing something good i have changed to be a better version of myself but people around me started saying im a douche im turning to be an *******

bellypepper01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It'd be good for you to chart out how much time you spend on different events in your life.
    What time do you wake up?
    Let's say you wake up at 8am, and sleep at 10pm, you have about 14 hours. Considering that you're working as well as studying, take those things into account. After you find those things out, subtract that from the hours you have. Then what do you have left? If it's enough for a 1hr 30 min workout, then 6 days a week is plentiful!