Thread: MadiAnn's Diary

MadiAnn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

MadiAnn's Diary

I have been all over the place with my weight. I've gone from 275lbs to 140lbs just from starving myself. Went from 140lbs to 155lbs after I started lifting. I was super happy with where I was headed with fitness. Got wrapped up in a bad marriage with someone who I thought valued fitness, not even 3 months in they decide they never want to go to the gym again. Everything began to spiral and eventually we got divorced.

Now I'm sitting back at nearly 200lbs. I am so ****ing angry I let this happen AGAIN! I've been stress eating. Binging would be a better description. It has to stop.

I like having accountability. Stating my intentions to others makes me work harder to follow through.

I know it's not just the number on the scale that matters. I've personally seen my body at all kinds of weights. And I know the out come I want, because I've already been there.
    I found that setting up weight loss goals makes everything alittle more fun. Gives me something to look forward to.

So without further ado...

Sex: Female
    Height: 6'0"

Protein: 40%
    Carbs: 40%
    Fat: 20%
    Cals: 1880

SW:192
    GW:190 - Yoga mat
    GW:180 - Sunglasses
    GW:170 - Guitar
    GW:160 - Piano
    GW:155 - New Wardrobe

Monday -Glutes
    Tuesday -Push
    Wednesday -Legs
    Thursday - Rest
    Friday - Pull
    Saturday - Glutes
    Sunday - Activity (hiking, bouldering, kayaking, playing with puppies... ECT)

Cardio & sauna after every workout.
    Stretching daily.