KthProg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KthProg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KthProg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KthProg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Easy high-calorie recipes?

I've been losing weight since I started working out again, I need around 3000 calories just to maintain my normal weight of 180. I'm down to 175 after lifting weights for about 6 weeks with very little gains. It seems obvious that the issue is the amount of food I'm eating.

Anyone have any secrets to share for getting a lot of calories? Any recipes? The only meat I eat is seafood although my diet is high protein (beans and rice mostly).
    I'm here for the female progress pics tbh...

andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nuts. Cheese. Ice cream.

1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Add 2 tablespoons of PB and 8-16oz of whole milk to every meal.
    Curing Disease.

Strong mind+Strong body = UNSTOPPABLE.

Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bowl of ice cream
    “Other gyms use machines… CrossFit builds them”

jsquirefitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquirefitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquirefitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquirefitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquirefitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquirefitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquirefitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquirefitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquirefitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquirefitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) jsquirefitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KthProg View Post
    I've been losing weight since I started working out again, I need around 3000 calories just to maintain my normal weight of 180. I'm down to 175 after lifting weights for about 6 weeks with very little gains. It seems obvious that the issue is the amount of food I'm eating.

Anyone have any secrets to share for getting a lot of calories? Any recipes? The only meat I eat is seafood although my diet is high protein (beans and rice mostly).
    How do you know you need 3000 calories to maintain your body weight? Do you track your calories and macros? What do you do for work? How much cardio are you doing? How many days per week do you lift weights?

Why do you only eat seafood for meat?
    James Squire

Online Training and Nutrition Coach
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Certified Professional Nutrition Coach

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by andy0w View Post
    Nuts. Cheese. Ice cream.
    Define the cheese, could be a recipe for failure otherwise...
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "

KthProg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KthProg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KthProg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KthProg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jsquirefitness View Post
    How do you know you need 3000 calories to maintain your body weight? Do you track your calories and macros? What do you do for work? How much cardio are you doing? How many days per week do you lift weights?

Why do you only eat seafood for meat?
    It's a guess-timate based on the fact that I have one big meal (lunch) which is usually 1200 calories, a second equivalent big meal at dinner, and then snacks throughout the rest of the day. I lift 3 days a week and I don't do cardio. I need that much to maintain 180 lbs but now that I'm eating less often it's more like 2400 calories to stay around 175 lbs. And I only eat seafood because I view red meat as unhealthy.
    I'm here for the female progress pics tbh...