StumpingIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StumpingIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StumpingIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StumpingIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StumpingIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StumpingIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StumpingIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StumpingIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StumpingIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StumpingIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StumpingIron will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Leg injury from being kicked

Hi I do Muay Thai on Wednesday’s And Thursday’s and two weeks ago we were doing heavy kicks. I was with this guy who is about 6”2 at about 100kg. Anyway we were doing heavy kicks all night and my legs were a bit tender, but at the end of the night we brang out this thing called the bitch pad which is the equivalent of a pillow case. What I had to do was take as many heavy kicks as I could from these two guys who were both at 100kg. Anyway I couldn’t walk properly for about four days and it hurt to bend for about a week and a half. Now I have the full range of motion back and it feels fine normally, but I have tried squatting and even with 40kg my knee starts to hurt. Can anyone give me some advice on what I should do? Cheers.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    As long as you can do a bodyweight squat ok I would just wait it out and see if you continue to improve.

Also I have never done Muay Thai but I'd seriously consider finding a better training environment for it. I cannot see how what you described could possibly be productive.

StumpingIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StumpingIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StumpingIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StumpingIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StumpingIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StumpingIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StumpingIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StumpingIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StumpingIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StumpingIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) StumpingIron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nah it’s fine this only happens about once every two months max and I volunteered to do it and you can stop at any time. Normally after it happens my leg is just a bit stiff for a couple days but it could be that I did legs at the gym before I went as well.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    As long as you can do a bodyweight squat ok I would just wait it out and see if you continue to improve.

Also I have never done Muay Thai but I'd seriously consider finding a better training environment for it. I cannot see how what you described could possibly be productive.
    That's how they do mooo E tie training.