Closed Thread
    adriann1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adriann1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adriann1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adriann1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adriann1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adriann1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adriann1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adriann1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adriann1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adriann1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adriann1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

At what body fat % do men usually get a completely flat stomach?

For the record i don't really have much muscle. Later i may go for the "ottermode" look, but currently i want to have a completely skinny stomach like a flat screen

Let as define flat as being able to see your belly button without any shadows in it, as well as having a v-line above your genitals

Greedo shot first!!! LactoseTolerant's Avatar
    LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LactoseTolerant View Post
    Ouch OP. A year later and you’re still asking the same question...that should tell you something.

What have you done in the last 11 months since that thread?

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds like about 12%BF... what's your plan?
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "

jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you would had taken the advice provided a year ago, you would already be on your way to having your own answer to this question.

There is no easy button...
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**
    -- 2019 A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX - Rio Pearl Yellow**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**2018 BMW X5M - Long Beach Blue**

adriann1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adriann1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adriann1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adriann1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adriann1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adriann1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adriann1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adriann1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adriann1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adriann1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adriann1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jlsnyderTypeR View Post
    If you would had taken the advice provided a year ago, you would already be on your way to having your own answer to this question.

There is no easy button...
    to be honest i kinda forgot i asked a similar question before. Anyway.. the last year was.. bad for me, in my personal life. I did not even have time to thing about gym. or anything like that

Anyway right now i've gone from 72 kg to 66 kg using a crash diet. My height is 1.84 as well as going to gym 2-3 times per week to make sure i'm losing as much fat as i can. Am i doing it correctly? I mean, i imagine that at some point there will be literally no more fat for me to lose and my waist line is definitely shrinking. Likewise when i do the plank it seems there is less fat hanging down.

Will if help if i provide a picture?

Originally Posted by Tucane View Post
    Sounds like about 12%BF... what's your plan?
    You mean that this is the percentage i need?

RapidFail is just really nice. (+1000) RapidFail is just really nice. (+1000) RapidFail is just really nice. (+1000) RapidFail is just really nice. (+1000) RapidFail is just really nice. (+1000) RapidFail is just really nice. (+1000) RapidFail is just really nice. (+1000) RapidFail is just really nice. (+1000) RapidFail is just really nice. (+1000) RapidFail is just really nice. (+1000) RapidFail is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're the same height as me, but 9kg lighter, and people call me skinny. I'm curious to know your age - I was as light as 67kg when I was 20 and 61kg at 17, but there's no way I could (or would want to) be that light now.

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    "Flat stomach" has different meanings to different people. To a 40 year old 230lb guy, it means his stomach is no longer obscuring his belt buckle. For the 140lb 18 year old skinny guy, he might think he doesn't have a flat stomach because of a slight curve caused by poor posture...

But in my view, as long as you are under about 18% with some time spent build muscle you probably won't have a sticking out gut.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    "Flat stomach" has different meanings to different people. To a 40 year old 230lb guy, it means his stomach is no longer obscuring his belt buckle. For the 140lb 18 year old skinny guy, he might think he doesn't have a flat stomach because of a slight curve caused by poor posture...

But in my view, as long as you are under about 18% with some time spent build muscle you probably won't have a sticking out gut.
    I am 24 years old. By flat i mean, so little fat that even when you have little muscle it will still look "toned" For instance model Andrei Dobrin is a good example i think

Originally Posted by RapidFail View Post
    You're the same height as me, but 9kg lighter, and people call me skinny. I'm curious to know your age - I was as light as 67kg when I was 20 and 61kg at 17, but there's no way I could (or would want to) be that light now.
    With a bmi of 22.2 you're not skinny.. it's just that the great majority of people are overweight or obese, so you look skinny by comparison

jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adriann1 View Post
    I am 24 years old. By flat i mean, so little fat that even when you have little muscle it will still look "toned" For instance model Andrei Dobrin is a good example i think
    So you want to look like a malnourished twig? This is a bodybuilding website, so when you're ready to be strong and healthy, we'll be glad to help.
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**
    -- 2019 A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX - Rio Pearl Yellow**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**2018 BMW X5M - Long Beach Blue**

sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000)
    model Andrei Dobrin is a good example i think
    Someone beat me to it - but this guy is your goal physique? If so, you're on the wrong website my friend.

To look like that, you essentially want to lose all your muscle, which no one here would advise you to do.

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He looks like a pre-pubertal 12 year old. As jlsnyderTypeR said, you're on the wrong site if that's your goal.

hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You want to look like a undeveloped child. Has that kid even hit puberty yet?

Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    Someone beat me to it - but this guy is your goal physique? If so, you're on the wrong website my friend.

To look like that, you essentially want to lose all your muscle, which no one here would advise you to do.
    I don't have any muscle lol. I realise this is a site for people wanting to build muscle, and i respect that, i just thought that since building muscle depends on cutting and bulking maybe someone could help me on the cutting part.
    by the way that guy is 19 years old. Defninitely not a child lol
    I realise my desires are not most peoples ideal aesthetic but we each have our own. Some want to be bearmode, others want an athletic body, some wish to look fit, or ottermode, or even chubby.. i just happen to desire a thin body with very low body fat

By the way could someone experienced give me a rough estimate for his(andrei dobrin's) body fat percent? I assume it's lower than mine(whatever it is, i really should measure it) cause it looks tighter

hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't have any muscle lol. I realise this is a site for people wanting to build muscle, and i respect that, i just thought that since building muscle depends on cutting and bulking maybe someone could help me on the cutting part.
    I realise my desires are not most peoples ideal aesthetic but we each have our own. Some want to be bearmode, others want an athletic body, some wish to look fit, or ottermode, or even chubby.. i just happen to desire a thin body with very low body fat

By the way could someone experienced give me a rough estimate for his(andrei dobrin's) body fat percent? I assume it's lower than mine(whatever it is, i really should measure it) cause it looks tighter
    Well each to their own I guess but I would aim for something a lot better then a malnourished child look.

As for bf% it would help having his weight but his height is 6ft 2 so I would say around 8% with no muscle at all.

Why don't you focus on building muscle then instead of looking like a skinning third world child as seriously only holocaust victims look skinnier then that so called model (god knows how he is a model what has the world come to).

I can't indicate enough how bad aiming for that kind of physique would be it, really looks like a smooth faced 11 year old.

Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000)

No, we aren't doing any of that.

good luck on becoming malnourished smh
    Squat - 205 lbs/Deadlift - 275 lbs/Bench - 112.5 lbs/OHP - 80 lbs

TheUnderdog83 is just really nice. (+1000) TheUnderdog83 is just really nice. (+1000) TheUnderdog83 is just really nice. (+1000) TheUnderdog83 is just really nice. (+1000) TheUnderdog83 is just really nice. (+1000) TheUnderdog83 is just really nice. (+1000) TheUnderdog83 is just really nice. (+1000) TheUnderdog83 is just really nice. (+1000) TheUnderdog83 is just really nice. (+1000) TheUnderdog83 is just really nice. (+1000) TheUnderdog83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Too many funny comments to rep, this thread got hilarious in a hurry.
    S: 375 pounds x 1 - 168-pound bodyweight 5/2019
    B: 280 pounds x 1 - 175-pound bodyweight 3/2019
    D: 405 pounds x 1 - 168-pound bodyweight 5/2019
    OHP: 180 pounds x 1 - 168-pound bodyweight 5/2019
    A great guide to nutrition: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173439001&p=1481919401&viewfull=1#post1481919401

MeadxHole will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeadxHole will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeadxHole will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeadxHole will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeadxHole will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeadxHole will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeadxHole will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeadxHole will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeadxHole will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeadxHole will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeadxHole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lmao

If you want to look like that guy, just don't eat. Few hundred calories a day lol

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You mean that this is the percentage i need?
    Need and want are two different things.

But the answer you're looking for is yes, unless you have built your abs already.
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "

Originally Posted by MeadxHole View Post
    Lmao

If you want to look like that guy, just don't eat. Few hundred calories a day lol
    This OP. Getting that look isn't hard - just don't work out and don't eat. The not eating is the hard part. If you enjoy eating (as most humans should) then consider building some muscle. To achieve and maintain that look means you will be forever eating >1k calories every day, lest you put on some body fat.

Even if it looks aesthetically pleasing to you, this look is not good from a health and wellness perspective either. And good luck moving furniture!

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, you asked At what body fat % do men usually get a completely flat stomach?

Then proceed to tell us you want to look like a prepubescent boy...

Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    This OP. Getting that look isn't hard - just don't work out and don't eat. The not eating is the hard part. If you enjoy eating (as most humans should) then consider building some muscle. To achieve and maintain that look means you will be forever eating >1k calories every day, lest you put on some body fat.

Even if it looks aesthetically pleasing to you, this look is not good from a health and wellness perspective either. And good luck moving furniture!
    I don't understand, i thought you only need a calorie deficit when losing weight/fat, and after it is achieved you eat just enough to maintain your weight.
    According to a calorie calculator even if i were to drop permanently to 60 kg with light exercise i still need 2200 calories

I thought that exercising was necessary to have a low body fat,(barring literal death camp comditions)

At any rate i plan on going back on 68 kg once i achieve the low body fat i want.. presumably, during this stage, if i want my body fat to remain the same i need to bulk(just a little), right?
    Last edited by adriann1; 06-11-2019 at 10:38 PM.

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't understand, i thought you only need a calorie deficit when losing weight/fat, and after it is achieved you eat just enough to maintain your weight.
    According to a calorie calculator even if i were to drop permanently to 60 kg with light exercise i still need 2200 calories

I thought that exercising was necessary to have a low body fat,(barring literal death camp comditions)

At any rate i plan on going back on 68 kg once i achieve the low body fat i want.. presumably, during this stage, if i want my body fat to remain the same i need to bulk(just a little), right?
    You do not need exercise in order to have a low body fat. You can be skinny, never exercise, and eat little enough to maintain a low body fat. Is that healthy? No. But it is possible, and that's how you end up looking like the guy you want to emulate.

It's mind blowing to me that that guy is what passes for a male model today. In the 90s people were up in arms about how light Kate Moss was (heroin chic was the term) but we still had Marcus Schenkenberg, Tyson Beckford, etc. on the male side. Now we have the male equivalent of Kate Moss.

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    We don't support this kind of goal OP. You should consider the possibility that you have a body image problem and seek counselling.