Benzert is on a distinguished road. (+10)

17 year old teen - wanting to get bigger (2 months)

I am a 17 3/4 year old male, I am active and enjoy cycling and other sports but want to get bigger. I am currently 5ft 11" and 155lbs. At home I have a flat weights bench with dip bars. A set of dumbells and a barbell. We have weight plates ranging from 0.5kg, 1.25kg, 2.5kg, 5kg and 10kg. I don't want to commit to a gym membership right now and feel we have enough equipment to get me going anyway. I would like to get bigger all round the body, not just the arms My main goals are to get wider in the back and shoulders, powerful/big legs, bigger forearms and calves and ultimately bigger all over the body. I have lifted weights before but only for a week or so before I lose focus because I feel I am not making the right steps. I would really appreciate any advice on where to start in terms of routines and dieting. Feel free to ask any questions, thank you for any advice you can give

(I am going on holiday in 2 months and will be on the beach, so Id like to make as much gains/six pack progress as possible in the two months before I go. I appreciate it takes a while to see progress but I am fairly active and willing to commit and go the distance )
    Last edited by Benzert; 06-09-2019 at 03:18 PM.

ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADunn0MOTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can you squat?
    545 squat
    poverty bench
    607 deadlift
    what is OHP

Benzert is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ADunn0MOTW View Post
    Can you squat?
    Yes, but haven't got a squat rack so there is so only so much I can lift up

axroc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try weighted pistol squats and other variations