Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DERANGEDcitiZen View Post
    hello all. this week im 217. darn it. but im going to chalk that up to eating a bit of pizza last night during the football game. GO BILLS!!!!!!! im still going strong though and i want to hit that 200 mark so badlyyyy. its just so close lol. i hope everyone has a great week!
    Wishing you all the best on your journey to break the 200lb barrier...I haven't been below 200 in a long long time, it's my goal for 2020.
    =================
    Total weight lost: 128 lbs
    =================

Starting weight: 378 lbs
    Current weight: 250 lbs

******* 4 years on keto so far - keto4life!!! ***************

my fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166528931

UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DERANGEDcitiZen View Post
    6/30/19

hello! i am here for my weekly update. i am 232 pounds now! thats now 10 pounds lost from my starting weight! how exciting. still dont see much of a change, which i dont expect probably until like another 10-20 pounds. maybe you can tell me if my pics look any different? week 3 progress pic up on my profile.

i have been still sticking to my exercise plan type thing i have going on. i walk lots every day and the last couple days ive been running more! im trying to get to the point where i can jog around the whole block i live on (which is huge) and as of right now im about a quarter way. im definitely getting there slowly. im still lifting weights a few times a week. i actually feel a bit stronger honestly. i hadnt been able to do one push up with this body weight when i started and now i can do 6-7 before it gets to be too much, and i can do reps like that! so i just have done like 4 reps of 6-7 and i guess that can be okay for now until i get more strength lol. i am very excited that i have made the progress i have and i cant wait until i see the next 10 pounds come off. im really excited. thank you guys!
    Sounds Good.. You Did Great Job Exercise Running Walking All Are Most Necessary Thing For weight Loss .So Best Of Luck In Future