Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DERANGEDcitiZen View Post
    hello all. this week im 217. darn it. but im going to chalk that up to eating a bit of pizza last night during the football game. GO BILLS!!!!!!! im still going strong though and i want to hit that 200 mark so badlyyyy. its just so close lol. i hope everyone has a great week!
    Wishing you all the best on your journey to break the 200lb barrier...I haven't been below 200 in a long long time, it's my goal for 2020.
    =================
    Total weight lost: 128 lbs
    =================

Starting weight: 378 lbs
    Current weight: 250 lbs

******* 4 years on keto so far - keto4life!!! ***************

my fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166528931

UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    6/30/19

hello! i am here for my weekly update. i am 232 pounds now! thats now 10 pounds lost from my starting weight! how exciting. still dont see much of a change, which i dont expect probably until like another 10-20 pounds. maybe you can tell me if my pics look any different? week 3 progress pic up on my profile.

i have been still sticking to my exercise plan type thing i have going on. i walk lots every day and the last couple days ive been running more! im trying to get to the point where i can jog around the whole block i live on (which is huge) and as of right now im about a quarter way. im definitely getting there slowly. im still lifting weights a few times a week. i actually feel a bit stronger honestly. i hadnt been able to do one push up with this body weight when i started and now i can do 6-7 before it gets to be too much, and i can do reps like that! so i just have done like 4 reps of 6-7 and i guess that can be okay for now until i get more strength lol. i am very excited that i have made the progress i have and i cant wait until i see the next 10 pounds come off. im really excited. thank you guys!
    Sounds Good.. You Did Great Job Exercise Running Walking All Are Most Necessary Thing For weight Loss .So Best Of Luck In Future

Registered User DERANGEDcitiZen's Avatar
    DERANGEDcitiZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DERANGEDcitiZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DERANGEDcitiZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DERANGEDcitiZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DERANGEDcitiZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DERANGEDcitiZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DERANGEDcitiZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DERANGEDcitiZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DERANGEDcitiZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DERANGEDcitiZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DERANGEDcitiZen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i am back..... its been a few months. a few hectic months. i was waiting to move in to a new house and when i finally did, had lots of work to do on it. i am currently 228 pounds. so ive gained some back. kind of sad but i am still working on it. with gyms closed i have been doing 30 minute workout videos on youtube, trying to do different ones every time. i still look better than i did at 250! hoping to get t my goal of 200 before the end of summer which i believe is totally doable if i keep working at it. glad to be back! i hope everyone is doing great.

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You got this, jump back in

It can be tough not having access to gyms but may be worth investing in some cheap equipment if you have the space and spare money. If not there are so many things you can do without.

Don't let it get you down and keep on plugging. Breaks can be a big downfall, often you see these logs go quiet and then a few months later you see a 'start back up' post which ends up being the last ever post. Do NOT let the above be your last post, regain that commitment, re-institute your routine. I'll be watching this thread so I will know if you don't (you said you wanted to be accountable)

DERANGEDcitiZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DERANGEDcitiZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DERANGEDcitiZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DERANGEDcitiZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DERANGEDcitiZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DERANGEDcitiZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DERANGEDcitiZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DERANGEDcitiZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DERANGEDcitiZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DERANGEDcitiZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DERANGEDcitiZen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i am still here. lol. just havent been posting because things have been slow. ive been on the routine of walking about 4 miles every morning. takes me about and hour and 10 minutes to do and its actually very nice. on top of that my daily commute to and from work on my bike, ive been getting an okay amount of workout in. im hoping to start lifting some weights soon and get back into that. i have some dumbells. 15 pounders and some 25 pounders. for now, that should be enough. im still hoping to hit that 200 mark!!!!!!! heres to hoping the gyms are safe soon! thank you

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i am still here. lol. just havent been posting because things have been slow. ive been on the routine of walking about 4 miles every morning. takes me about and hour and 10 minutes to do and its actually very nice. on top of that my daily commute to and from work on my bike, ive been getting an okay amount of workout in. im hoping to start lifting some weights soon and get back into that. i have some dumbells. 15 pounders and some 25 pounders. for now, that should be enough. im still hoping to hit that 200 mark!!!!!!! heres to hoping the gyms are safe soon! thank you
    Good luck dude

another random check in. i dont think i said this but i made my way back up to my starting weight again sadly a couple months ago, but i am glad to say i have gotten back and have lost 10 pounds! i think this time around is a little easier, and im feeling much better than i did last time as well. it sucks that all those months last year were wasted but i am back on track and still searching for that 200 mark. i haven't started lifting again but i plan on it soon because i dont want to be skin and bones when i do inevitably lose all this weight. thanks for reading!

brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000)
    You got this! Keep at it.

RTB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RTB1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    another random check in. i dont think i said this but i made my way back up to my starting weight again sadly a couple months ago, but i am glad to say i have gotten back and have lost 10 pounds! i think this time around is a little easier, and im feeling much better than i did last time as well. it sucks that all those months last year were wasted but i am back on track and still searching for that 200 mark. i haven't started lifting again but i plan on it soon because i dont want to be skin and bones when i do inevitably lose all this weight. thanks for reading!
    Good job getting back on that horse! I've struggled with regaining weight too. It sounds like you've got a positive attitude and that's the first step for sure. When I regained weight, I looked at it like this: I knew I could do it the first time (losing) so there was no reason I couldn't do it again. In fact, since I already knew the way, it would be easier. I bounced between weights multiple times...then I added up all the weight I "lost", not counting the weight I gained, and it turned out I had lost a lot! I just didn't stick with it. Framing it in that way really motivated me and hope it does the same for you.

I'd also encourage you to start lifting as soon as you feel comfortable with it. There are so many massive benefits, especially for your physical and mental health. Just a random example, but one that comes to mind is when your weight loss stalls and the scale doesn't seem to be moving. If you're lifting, you can take comfort in the fact that you're stronger or have more endurance. So, the "current" 280 lb you is still a big improvement over the "old" 280 lb you even though the scale doesn't show a change.

You can do this!

does anyone have any tips on how to gain more discipline? i find myself doing exercises and such for a few days and then just stopping for a week. i dont understand why i do it and i feel it is a lack of discipline. i really want all this but then i just stop. any tips?

1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    does anyone have any tips on how to gain more discipline? i find myself doing exercises and such for a few days and then just stopping for a week. i dont understand why i do it and i feel it is a lack of discipline. i really want all this but then i just stop. any tips?
    You don't want it bad enough and/or you don't believe in yourself to the extent that you should.

You need to think long and hard about what drives you deep down inside. On the same token, you must dig deep and be honest with yourself as to exactly what holds you back and leads you to always fold your hand and give up.

Once you get your priorities straight and get your "reasons why" in alignment with your goals and what you believe you deserve in life, you will find that your discipline will improve greatly.

Go slow - ... When you add something of lasting value to your lifestyle (as small and insignificant as it may be) do not abandon it - build upon it.

Finally, always remember that no one will or is able to take care of you better than you can take care of yourself. You are responsible for nurturing yourself in this manner and getting the results you work for and believe in.
    Without proper diets and effective meal plans dialed in, you might well be spitting in the wind.

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i really want all this but then i just stop. any tips?
    No you don't. Not really. You just wish it would magically happen. Until you REALLY WANT IT, you're just playing around.