Arc25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Just switched to Calisthenics, need help.

Started weight lifting around a year ago when I was 16, now 17, went from 137lbs at 5’ 9” skinny fat and bulked to 162lbs and could bench 100kg for 1 rep, still skinny fat with disproportionately small upper arms.

This was in a period of 7 months.

I switched to Calisthenics after hitting my goal of 100kg, been doing Calisthenics for a few months now and just would like to know if it’s worth bulking to promote muscle growth even though I have a decent amount of fat around my mid-section, probably around 15-17% body fat.
    Or to start a cut then bulk. I really do not want to cut though since my arms will be even smaller and I will look like ****.
    They are around 14” and the biceps in particular are like pebbles.

At the moment I am eating at maintainance, high protein, High carbs and sit around 160lbs. Is it worth staying at maintainance?
    I have done a ton of research over the last 3 months or so and still don’t know what to do.

Any help is appreciated as I feel lost looking like ****ing Popeye right now, not knowing what to do. Sorry for the long-ass post, thank you.

Stefcaa is a complete loser! (-2000) Stefcaa is a complete loser! (-2000) Stefcaa is a complete loser! (-2000) Stefcaa is a complete loser! (-2000) Stefcaa is a complete loser! (-2000) Stefcaa is a complete loser! (-2000) Stefcaa is a complete loser! (-2000) Stefcaa is a complete loser! (-2000) Stefcaa is a complete loser! (-2000) Stefcaa is a complete loser! (-2000) Stefcaa is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Of course you can make gains on Calisthenics, especially in Weighted Pullups/Chinups/Pushups/Dips etc... If i were you, i would lean bulk, 300-400 surplus for around 5 months, then cut until you reach around 10-12% body fat.
    ”When you discover that all the challenges in your life are just like the plates on the barbell… you not only learn to accept these challenges, but you beg for them.“ – Elliott Hulse