Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy I went on a date with a HBB, it went terrible. Advice brahs?

Hey Misc, I just went on a date with a girl. I got the date because I'm a good looking guy. We are both college students.She's very pretty, talkative, witty, happy, and cool. She actually made it clear she wanted me to ask her out. And she happily agreed when I asked her on the last class day. But it went wrong. We had a coffee date together and I felt the attraction that she initially had for me fade away. I assume it's because I have timid body language and I am not very confident. I'm not a virgin! This pains me because so many girls show me interest, check me out at university, then this happens. I slowly turn them off with one on one conversation. Today I felt boring and not fun to talk to. She's got all these activities, plans, and cool commentary. I think it's a self esteem issue. I tried to stay present and engaged with her, cause I'm also a bit spacey. I felt like I was doing what I was supposed to, making eye contact, speaking truthfully. I had a few awkward laughs and pauses. After about ten or fifteen minutes she said she had to go run errands and we hugged goodbye. I don't do much at all besides school and workout. Most of the time I'm just on the internet watching videos. I'm often lonely because I don't chill with people often. I definitely have a lonely, sad vibe that people can probably sense. I don't speak in groups because I'm super self conscious. I thought about doing standup to get this out of my system. It's weird cause in every class, the cute girl would show interest by pausing next to me before leaving class, sitting next to me, glancing at me, etc. First dates and numbers are easy but not the rest. This initial physical attraction then losing it scenario has happened multiple times. I feel like such a nerd. How do I have some engaging conversation? PS I'm also a bit lost at the moment. My friends have graduated already and Im still in college. I don't know what I want to do, and sometimes I feel like becoming an entertainer. I feel like I'm so close to being a charming, good looking guy with a good heart. I just have a persona that dries up attraction.
    Really hope you can answer this.

Cliffs:
    good looking
    girls like me
    girls want to date me
    no personality, boring, friends
    feelsbadman
    **pees sitting down to avoid splashback crew

**affecting image crew

FoxtrotSierra is just really nice. (+1000) FoxtrotSierra is just really nice. (+1000) FoxtrotSierra is just really nice. (+1000) FoxtrotSierra is just really nice. (+1000) FoxtrotSierra is just really nice. (+1000) FoxtrotSierra is just really nice. (+1000) FoxtrotSierra is just really nice. (+1000) FoxtrotSierra is just really nice. (+1000) FoxtrotSierra is just really nice. (+1000) FoxtrotSierra is just really nice. (+1000) FoxtrotSierra is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by brieliever View Post
    Hey Misc, I just went on a date with a girl. I got the date because I'm a good looking guy. We are both college students.She's very pretty, talkative, witty, happy, and cool. She actually made it clear she wanted me to ask her out. And she happily agreed when I asked her on the last class day. But it went wrong. We had a coffee date together and I felt the attraction that she initially had for me fade away. I assume it's because I have timid body language and I am not very confident. I'm not a virgin! This pains me because so many girls show me interest, check me out at university, then this happens. I slowly turn them off with one on one conversation. Today I felt boring and not fun to talk to. She's got all these activities, plans, and cool commentary. I think it's a self esteem issue. I tried to stay present and engaged with her, cause I'm also a bit spacey. I felt like I was doing what I was supposed to, making eye contact, speaking truthfully. I had a few awkward laughs and pauses. After about ten or fifteen minutes she said she had to go run errands and we hugged goodbye. I don't do much at all besides school and workout. Most of the time I'm just on the internet watching videos. I'm often lonely because I don't chill with people often. I definitely have a lonely, sad vibe that people can probably sense. I don't speak in groups because I'm super self conscious. I thought about doing standup to get this out of my system. It's weird cause in every class, the cute girl would show interest by pausing next to me before leaving class, sitting next to me, glancing at me, etc. First dates and numbers are easy but not the rest. This initial physical attraction then losing it scenario has happened multiple times. I feel like such a nerd. How do I have some engaging conversation? PS I'm also a bit lost at the moment. My friends have graduated already and Im still in college. I don't know what I want to do, and sometimes I feel like becoming an entertainer. I feel like I'm so close to being a charming, good looking guy with a good heart. I just have a persona that dries up attraction.

Cliffs:
    good looking
    girls like me
    girls want to date me
    feelsbadman
    You should move to Japan.

They have lots of human female alternatives for beta virgins like you.

You'll fit in and probably make lots of friends, in the same boat as you.

They even have vending machines of used women's panties you can sniff.

See if you qualify for an asylum visa

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sound to me like you put all your eggs into one basket

So, to me..the solution is to get busier and hit on more girls

Women dont understand the opposite viewpoint cause theyre walking around knowing guys are horny. All it would take is a quick mention and boom.. Sex

My point is, you shouldnt have any reservations about wheeling and dealing. Literally the solution to all your troubles.. Srs

NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I’m kind of similar to you OP. I think it’s cause you have no hobbies so you don’t really have an interesting life or stories to talk about since all you do is workout and school.

Low self esteem and low confidence is what you have. I’m also trying to get over my head with this.

A month ago I met up with an old fwb after not talking to her for a year. My self esteem was so low cause I didn’t do chit that whole year while she went traveling for the whole year and had so much to talk about while I was the one just asking questions. When she asked me what I’ve been up to, I literally felt so empty with nothing to say other than hearing her stories. The date ended up being bad leading to nothing but NC all over again

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you tried men?

DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cliffs:
    good looking
    girls like me
    girls want to date me
    feelsbadman
    You sound a bit full of yourself, shallow and also depressed at the same time. Develop some interests. Many attractive men have a personality, so what are you bringing to the table? Do you want to date a woman who is attractive, but not fun who has no friends? Why would she? Make some friends, start a new hobby, literally do anything besides complain about being boring when you were blessed with good looks. Anyone can pickup a new skill/hobby, but not everyone can just change their face. If you worked hard to get looking good are you seriously going to waste all that just because you refused to try to become interesting? No hate whatsoever, you'll make it dude.

saltypits is just really nice. (+1000) saltypits is just really nice. (+1000) saltypits is just really nice. (+1000) saltypits is just really nice. (+1000) saltypits is just really nice. (+1000) saltypits is just really nice. (+1000) saltypits is just really nice. (+1000) saltypits is just really nice. (+1000) saltypits is just really nice. (+1000) saltypits is just really nice. (+1000) saltypits is just really nice. (+1000)
    Write down 20 topics that you can talk to her about. At least 20. Things you like. This way you can see if you have something in common with them.

Ask them what their hobbies are. If they do stuff like dance or gymnastics or climbing. Chicks love to talk about themselves.

peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just make sht up and tell her you cook eggs on yachts in the pacific ocean to fund cancer research for seagulls. Tell her your favorite food is boneless chicken nuggets, and you like to hike.

You're in college lmao, literally almost nobody actually does any cool chit in college because you're still poor so everything you talk about is just dreams/stuff you want to do. So just let loose with whatever crazy chit you are interested in even if you haven't done it yet. Also make fun of her, and whenever you laugh or ask her something touch her on the wenis.
    ***Feeding son only beef jerky and rocks until he is 24 crew***

***Will be asking other parents at preschool meetings if they are jawmaxing their kids too crew***

SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Girls don't like timid beta nancy boy twinks

Grow a pair and act like a man and panties will start dropping

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great pics phaggot

steeler505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeler505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeler505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeler505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeler505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeler505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeler505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeler505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeler505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeler505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeler505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ***Straight pron is mathematically gay crew***
    ***Sexual assault is a social construct crew***
    ***Penis is just a large clitoris no homo crew***
    ***Big dick but everything is relative and I have really short legs crew***
    ***Put the toilet seat up after taking a chit so no-one knows I pooped crew***

Disclaimer: Presume posts all are satirical.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One day u will realize that you cannot invest your sense of worth and happiness in others, friend. If it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be.

brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i realize i may have just been a bit weird in retrospect.. i ... *headpalm

**affecting image crew

enzo818 is a name known to all. (+5000) enzo818 is a name known to all. (+5000) enzo818 is a name known to all. (+5000) enzo818 is a name known to all. (+5000) enzo818 is a name known to all. (+5000) enzo818 is a name known to all. (+5000) enzo818 is a name known to all. (+5000) enzo818 is a name known to all. (+5000) enzo818 is a name known to all. (+5000) enzo818 is a name known to all. (+5000) enzo818 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I cant relate. Most girls upon meeting me want to bang right away. The key is not to give a fuk and dont have expectations. I dont care if she's an hbb because I'm gonna be myself no matter what. Confidence is sexy bro. Get some.

xAmericanIdiot is a name known to all. (+5000) xAmericanIdiot is a name known to all. (+5000) xAmericanIdiot is a name known to all. (+5000) xAmericanIdiot is a name known to all. (+5000) xAmericanIdiot is a name known to all. (+5000) xAmericanIdiot is a name known to all. (+5000) xAmericanIdiot is a name known to all. (+5000) xAmericanIdiot is a name known to all. (+5000) xAmericanIdiot is a name known to all. (+5000) xAmericanIdiot is a name known to all. (+5000) xAmericanIdiot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Should have told her "I eat ass".

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i realize i may have just been a bit weird in retrospect.. i ... *headpalm
    But how about, and i am just throwing out a large # here, if you had 20 other dates lined up you wouldnt give a fuk

See how this works. That would open up a lot wouldnt it?

datclownbaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datclownbaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datclownbaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datclownbaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datclownbaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datclownbaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datclownbaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datclownbaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datclownbaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datclownbaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datclownbaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I always take a few swigs of some henny before dates and it works great.

Also coffee date lmao
    clownbaby has arrived

tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500)
    Git ur mind right and stop jerking off so much.

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    But how about, and i am just throwing out a large # here, if you had 20 other dates lined up you wouldnt give a fuk

See how this works. That would open up a lot wouldnt it?
    lol i lowkey thought about this. its not even out of the realm of possibility tbh. maybe i should, **** it. kinda worried about being labeled a fukboi but dam its better than this ****.

**affecting image crew

RackaDo is just really nice. (+1000) RackaDo is just really nice. (+1000) RackaDo is just really nice. (+1000) RackaDo is just really nice. (+1000) RackaDo is just really nice. (+1000) RackaDo is just really nice. (+1000) RackaDo is just really nice. (+1000) RackaDo is just really nice. (+1000) RackaDo is just really nice. (+1000) RackaDo is just really nice. (+1000) RackaDo is just really nice. (+1000)
    stop fapping to so much porn

Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Duckliver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not only am I negging op but I’m going to work my way down the post negging every single serious response to his post.

Fukking giant wall of text, no paragraphs and no pics.

If your response even makes me think you read ops post your on the list, sorry not sorry phgts

Originally Posted by RackaDo View Post
    stop fapping to so much porn
    i dont even, maybe 2x a week. i watch youtube videos mainly

**affecting image crew

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can't even keep some sloot's attention for 15 mins... and you're thinking about becoming an entertainer. Okay.jpeg.

What are you studying?
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

NextPound is a name known to all. (+5000) NextPound is a name known to all. (+5000) NextPound is a name known to all. (+5000) NextPound is a name known to all. (+5000) NextPound is a name known to all. (+5000) NextPound is a name known to all. (+5000) NextPound is a name known to all. (+5000) NextPound is a name known to all. (+5000) NextPound is a name known to all. (+5000) NextPound is a name known to all. (+5000) NextPound is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who goes on “dates” in college? Is this a thing now?

sFunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sFunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sFunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sFunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sFunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sFunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sFunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sFunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sFunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sFunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sFunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe it's because you spend your time miscing instead of being interesting
    "ohhhh, ok thanks. i thought it meant PIInuTButter since this is a body building website." - GuhleeMonAhnuld

skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ask her about her self and smile and nod. Uh-huh, uh-huh, wow really? Uh-huh etc.

Coffee dates are horrible. Try alcohol at a bar, bowling or back to your apartment for Netflix.
    Finally green! Green green greeeeeeeeen!

ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ispy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    5 hours later and still no pics of date?
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

always sleeps with fan on suprabum's Avatar
    suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not reading that wall of sht.

try men phaguette
    a series of short tasks over a relatively longer period of time is life. altruistic light moves under the cover of your own darkness.. find this inner torch bearer and accompany them to the end. we all walk together, but we all walk alone. there is no understanding or purpose beyond that

-Be optimistic and believe in everything you do-

ss367 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ss367 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ss367 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ss367 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ss367 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ss367 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ss367 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ss367 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ss367 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ss367 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ss367 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why would you meet up for coffee if you’re socially awkward.

Meet at a bar have a few drinks before to dampen your anxiety.
    Mod negged. Forever red.

andrepmeet is just really nice. (+1000) andrepmeet is just really nice. (+1000) andrepmeet is just really nice. (+1000) andrepmeet is just really nice. (+1000) andrepmeet is just really nice. (+1000) andrepmeet is just really nice. (+1000) andrepmeet is just really nice. (+1000) andrepmeet is just really nice. (+1000) andrepmeet is just really nice. (+1000) andrepmeet is just really nice. (+1000) andrepmeet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Something sounds fishy?

If you were actually "good-looking" women would not care about your ability to tell a joke or whatever. You would have to be damn near retarded to actually be handsome and not get laid. so something ain't right.

and if your personality was really as bad as you say then women would just try to get YOU drunk.

not buying your story.