JosefBK is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Athletic Build but can't get abs.

Welcoming any advice to help get cut, I am 6' 5'' 235 lbs (20 years old) and I have a relative decent athletic build besides fat in my mid torso and back area. I regular day of eating consist of 4 eggs turkey sausage and glass of milk for breakfast, post workout I eat a whey shake with crackers or fruit, and then chicken rice and corn for dinner. I drink lots of water and coffee. I lift 4 days a week for around a hour, chest and tris, back and bis, shoulders, and lastly legs or whatever I'm feeling.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JosefBK View Post
    Welcoming any advice to help get cut, I am 6' 5'' 235 lbs (20 years old) and I have a relative decent athletic build besides fat in my mid torso and back area. I regular day of eating consist of 4 eggs turkey sausage and glass of milk for breakfast, post workout I eat a whey shake with crackers or fruit, and then chicken rice and corn for dinner. I drink lots of water and coffee. I lift 4 days a week for around a hour, chest and tris, back and bis, shoulders, and lastly legs or whatever I'm feeling.
    Without seeing a photo, but given what's normal at that height (given your age) to get lean and get abs you would probably need to drop at least 30 lbs of fat, provided your abs have been built up enough in the first place.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As squid stated for your height, your weight is probably too high to have abs. Most people need to a lot lower weight wise then they expect to get visible abs as they underestimate their fat levels and overestimate amount of lean mass however a pic will offer better prospective.

StrongmanFan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongmanFan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongmanFan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongmanFan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongmanFan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongmanFan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongmanFan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongmanFan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongmanFan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongmanFan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrongmanFan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm also 6'5" and currently cutting. I'm 214 currently and still have bellly fat. Planning to cut down to 200. 235 is way too heavy unless you're freaking jacked with muscle, which is really unlikely at your age if you're natty.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Abs come with a very low bodyfat amount in combination with a developed midsection. This can take years of work. At your stats you need to drop a lot of fat. When you get fairly lean if you don't see a hint of abs yet it means that further dieting down won't produce the results you're after. Reverse diet with a small surplus at that point and go on a proper training program that will include a good amount of direct ab work. Once you're built up the abs sufficiently then diet back down properly to maintain the muscle you've built. A pic is always needed for a proper assessment.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

bto131 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bto131 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm also 6'5 24 yrs old. I've been cutting this year down from 225-ish... I'm down now to 197 and still dont have abs, but i never really trained my abs and definitely am lacking overall muscle development(despite being fairly strong for the muscles I do have). You can look at my profile for some pics and compare yourself.

JosefBK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    Without seeing a photo, but given what's normal at that height (given your age) to get lean and get abs you would probably need to drop at least 30 lbs of fat, provided your abs have been built up enough in the first place.
    Currently heavier than normal due to lack of lifting, starting Arnold workout plan monday and with running 2 miles 4 days a week. Any nutrition advice or workouts you would recommend .
    Attached Images

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Currently heavier than normal due to lack of lifting, starting Arnold workout plan monday and with running 2 miles 4 days a week. Any nutrition advice or workouts you would recommend .
    As stated, your bodyfat is high, you're around 25% and you have a lot to lose. Its all about creating a caloric deficit.

Read: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Manila209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manila209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manila209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manila209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manila209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manila209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manila209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manila209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manila209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manila209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manila209 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your bf% is too high for your abs to be revealed.

You need to go on a diet so u are eating less calories than your body burns.

Download a calorie tracking app. Find out your caloric maintenance and subtract -500 or more.

Try to get to 210 lbs, if ur abs still wont show, keep cutting. Abs only show at very low bf unfortunately

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    OP, it's very common to severely underestimate the amount of fat you carry when you also have some muscle (so you don't look sloppy). I've done it too.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You have a long way to go for abs so read stickies for fatloss and training. Bottom line is you need to concentrate on fatloss with a decent sized calorie deficit and train on a good program to maintain muscle at this point.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why in your OP did you say you lift 4 days per week if you're not currently lifting?