DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Signature Series Review!

I was given the lovely opportunity to try the sig stack last month.
    I was given the bars (cookies n creme) 11/10
    Vanilla Casein 9/10
    CLA 9/10
    L-Carnitine 10/10

I really liked the bars. Great to snack on during work and after long runs before dinner. Would like to try the birthday cake and double chocolate.
    Not much of a fan of vanilla flavored stuff, but this protein was really good. No clumps, no stomach issues, no bloating, and slept like a baby.
    The L-Carnitine which I am on right now has shown some results. I feel strong and light. No headaches and high energy all the time.
    Would like to try the BCAAs and the birthday cake whey protein.

Def give this line a shot! It's worth it!

Thanks Mods!!